32 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Wait a second.

How old were you when you started in this RP?

Technically, young enough I wasn’t allowed on the forum. Don’t worry, I eventually got blocked until I turned. Which was probably the bests thing to do, though I was SALTY AS ALL HECK about it at the time.

Just now, winter devotion said:

Technically, young enough I wasn’t allowed on the forum. Don’t worry, I eventually got blocked until I turned. Which was probably the bests thing to do, though I was SALTY AS ALL HECK about it at the time.

Allowed by who?

1 hour ago, Kidpen said:

Guys, Twi needs 12 more rep to get to 30k.

Let's do this.

Just a reminder, I do find asking for upvotes to be in extremely poor taste and basically rep abuse in a fashion. Don't do this again. Not that I don't like Twi to have a sweet even number :D But you know, people fishing or asking other people to act in a certain way in reputation is not okay. Thanks.

(Also, welcome back Twi, you've been missed!) 

9 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Allowed by who?

Accounts are not allowed prior to the age of 13, and we do enforce this. (It's illegal in the States for us to allow it.)

Edited by Chaos

1 hour ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Awww. You guys are the best. :wub: 

Eh, it's really not that bad. Adulting is approximately 40% paying random corporations for nebulous services, 40% showing up for work on time, and 20% deciding what to make for dinner. :P 

Man, I always miss the best things. Stupid time zones.

Anyway, having just moved out on my own, I can pretty much confirm this. Weirdly enough, those last 20% may be the hardest part. :P

18 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Correction: I’m still salty as all heck about it.

Edited by winter devotion
wording

Just now, winter devotion said:

Don’t worry, I do my best to be salty at the government instead of you. I know it’s just your job. 

Great! I'll join right up with you on that :D 

Just now, Chaos said:

Great! I'll join right up with you on that :D 

It’s such a useless law anyway. Like, maybe a handful of kids won’t lie about their age but most will. It’s not like there’s any real way to check.

anyway, let’s change the subject as I could be salty about this literally all day. 

5 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Wait...there was an age restriction?

Subject change: Twi, have you seen any of the new ponies we've made?

Child Online Privacy Protection Act. In theory we could formally allow it but there's... legal issues that you have to do to let kids under 13 to have accounts online. It's tedious and I am not a lawyer.

(Though I guess Comatose is a lawyer, but in Canada.)

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Child Online Privacy Protection Act. In theory we could formally allow it but there's... legal issues that you have to do to let kids under 13 to have accounts online. It's tedious and I am not a lawyer.

(Though I guess Comatose is a lawyer, but in Canada.)

Phew. A few months good.

Edited by Kidpen

4 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Adulting is approximately 40% paying random corporations for nebulous services, 40% showing up for work on time, and 20% deciding what to make for dinner. :P 

That sounds very accurate. Also, welcome back! I hope you'll stay :) And join us on Discord, there are a lot of new faces there, but it's fun :)

6 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Will you take over my characters please?!?!

PLEEEAAASE?

Nighthound: “Yes.”

4 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

Man, I always miss the best things. Stupid time zones.

Reletable.

Welcome back, @TwiLyghtSansSparkles! I don’t really know you except that you founded this gloriously weird RP :D

10 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Nighthound: “Yes.”

Reletable.

Welcome back, @TwiLyghtSansSparkles! I don’t really know you except that you founded this gloriously weird RP :D

BIG LOL. 

Twi’s great. She’s super cool, funny, and an awesome writer to top it all off. It’s almost unfair. 

22 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

Sure there is. There's a huge applet showing who's online on it on the main forum page even :P

Here's invite link: https://discordapp.com/invite/bMAUS5c

I legit almost never leave this subforum, so that's probably why I didn't know that :D I see that you're a photographer. I might have to put some pictures up there :P

32 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I legit almost never leave this subforum, so that's probably why I didn't know that :D I see that you're a photographer. I might have to put some pictures up there :P

I take photos when I get some time, so I'm an amateur photographer you might say :) Feel free to send some too! We use the #other channel to talk about photos mainly.

4 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

I take photos when I get some time, so I'm an amateur photographer you might say :) Feel free to send some too! We use the #other channel to talk about photos mainly.

Or Bionicle.