Just now, Kidpen said:

*glares*

Well, I’m not the one responsible for it. Technically. I’m just the one voluntarily creating a situation that will cause an incredibly lovable character to be completely emotionally, physically, and psychologically devastated by his return. It’s all Edge’s fault, probably.

1 minute ago, Kidpen said:

Don't worry, I have many many years, so I'm good.

How old’s everyone here anyway? You don’t have to say, I’m just curious. I’m fifteen. (I’ve lied a bit in the past, so if the years don’t precisely match up, them that’s why. But I’m not lying now.)

8 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Guys, Twi needs 12 more rep to get to 30k.

Let's do this.

6 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Been working on it

4 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Pretty sure I've already upvoted more or less every post Twi's ever made :P

Awww. You guys are the best. :wub: 

5 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I have approximately three years until I need to really learn. If you count eighteen as adult, anyway. Shiver. Ya’ll adults. 

Eh, it's really not that bad. Adulting is approximately 40% paying random corporations for nebulous services, 40% showing up for work on time, and 20% deciding what to make for dinner. :P 

Just now, winter devotion said:

How old’s everyone here anyway? You don’t have to say, I’m just curious. I’m fifteen. (I’ve lied a bit in the past, so if the years don’t precisely match up, them that’s why. But I’m not lying now.)

3 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

She's at 29999.

Nobody upvote her for a couple minutes. I need to find something I upvoted today that I can unvote and then upvote Twi's post. I must be the 30 thousandth. So close.

Don't worry, I'll revote stuff tomorrow. This is important.

Edit: dang it. Oh well. Who was the first one on that post out of curiosity? 

Edited by Kidpen

1 minute ago, Kidpen said:

She's at 29999.

Nobody upvote her for a couple minutes. I need to find something I upvoted today that I can unvote and then upvote Twi's post. I must be the 30 thousandth. So close.

Don't worry, I'll revote stuff tomorrow. This is important.

Edit: dang it. Oh well. Who was the first one on that post out of curiosity? 

Me I think.

Just now, winter devotion said:

Huh.

How old is this RP anyway? 

Four years and 2 months.

4 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Awww. You guys are the best. :wub: 

Eh, it's really not that bad. Adulting is approximately 40% paying random corporations for nebulous services, 40% showing up for work on time, and 20% deciding what to make for dinner. :P 

nebulous/unknown services :P
I swear I have no idea why I have subscriptions to half the things I do.

14 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

28 here. I sometimes can't believe how close I am to 30. 

The concept of you having age is somewhat disconcerting. I guess I just sort of imagined ya’ll to be nebulous entities floating out of time, summoned by your characters to this mortal realm. (Sorta kidding. I was thinking 21 esc, but I didn’t account for the fact you’d aged as well as me.)

20 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

I'm seventeen this Halloween.

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

The concept of you having age is somewhat disconcerting. I guess I just sort of imagined ya’ll to be nebulous entities floating out of time, summoned by your characters to this mortal realm. (Sorta kidding. I was thinking 21 esc, but I didn’t account for the fact you’d aged as well as me.)

Wait a second.

How old were you when you started in this RP?