Just now, winter devotion said:

He? 

Twilyght? Are you a dude too?

I am dude. 

I am dudette. 

I am not dude. 

I am the essence of dude, the very being and substance of dude. 

Actually, I'm a she, but I'll answer to dude. 

1 minute ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Will you take over my characters please?!?!

PLEEEAAASE?

….

I'm not sure what to say to that, except that I'm flattered. :P 

Just now, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I am dude. 

I am dudette. 

I am not dude. 

I am the essence of dude, the very being and substance of dude. 

Actually, I'm a she, but I'll answer to dude. 

….

I'm not sure what to say to that, except that I'm flattered. :P 

Oh thank goodness, I don’t think I could take it if both you AND edge turned out to be guys. 

Have you read through the new thread? (I actually didn’t base Kokichi on Funtimes at all, fyi. I only realized they were  similar to her after someone else pointed it out.)

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

Oh thank goodness, I don’t think I could take it if both you AND edge turned out to be guys. 

Have you read through the new thread? (I actually didn’t base Kokichi on Funtimes at all, fyi. I only realized they were  similar to her after someone else pointed it out.)

Edge is a guy?!?!?!?!

*reevaluates my life*

Just now, winter devotion said:

Heh. Nope, I'm a girl. (Though even if I were a guy, I'd probably still dress in 1950s-style dresses, because storms that decade had some flattering looks.) 

I've read through some of it, and some of the planning and may have toyed with the idea of non-Epic Jade and her sister Courtney making their way from Vancouver to Edmonton. I haven't had as much time to RP as I used to, though. I recently got a job that's a lot more challenging and engaging than what I'd been doing, which is good for my mental health but not so good for my writing time. 

1 minute ago, Kidpen said:

*bows down to the R(e)P queen*

Thank you. :P 

Just now, Voidus said:

Hope you've doing well Twi. :)

I am, thanks. :) Like I said, I got a job that I like a LOT better than the one I had. And accepting it meant moving back to Wyoming, which is a state I've really missed and I've been happy to be here. Life's definitely looking up, that's for sure. 

6 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

New writing prompt: Your character walks into a bar with Funtimes and Kokichi. What happens?

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Heh. Nope, I'm a girl. (Though even if I were a guy, I'd probably still dress in 1950s-style dresses, because storms that decade had some flattering looks.) 

I've read through some of it, and some of the planning and may have toyed with the idea of non-Epic Jade and her sister Courtney making their way from Vancouver to Edmonton. I haven't had as much time to RP as I used to, though. I recently got a job that's a lot more challenging and engaging than what I'd been doing, which is good for my mental health but not so good for my writing time. 

Thank you. :P 

I am, thanks. :) Like I said, I got a job that I like a LOT better than the one I had. And accepting it meant moving back to Wyoming, which is a state I've really missed and I've been happy to be here. Life's definitely looking up, that's for sure. 

*Wishes work let him rock a 1950s style dress on the odd occasion*
I just got a promotion at work into a way better area too, woo for getting awesome jobs :D
Good to hear that you're doing well, and also good to see you on the Shard again, you're always greatly missed.

1 minute ago, Kidpen said:

That moment when Twi gets 2-5 rep on every post in the last ten minutes.

Solution for everyone that wants more rep: Create an immensely successful and hilarious RP then go on hiatus for a while before popping back in. :D

4 minutes ago, Voidus said:

*Wishes work let him rock a 1950s style dress on the odd occasion*
I just got a promotion at work into a way better area too, woo for getting awesome jobs :D
Good to hear that you're doing well, and also good to see you on the Shard again, you're always greatly missed.

I may or may not have made some of my coworkers jealous by indulging my newfound weakness for the 1950s look. :ph34r: 

Hey, that's awesome! I was hoping work would improve for you, so congratulations! 

I've missed you guys too. :)

Just now, Voidus said:

Solution for everyone that wants more rep: Create an immensely successful and hilarious RP then go on hiatus for a while before popping back in. :D

Everyone should be trying this crazy rep hack!

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I may or may not have made some of my coworkers jealous by indulging my newfound weakness for the 1950s look. :ph34r: 

Hey, that's awesome! I was hoping work would improve for you, so congratulations! 

We need to pull Kobold back in sometime for a reunion episode of Oregons whacko brigade.

6 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I’m sorry to bring such a good mood down, probably, but we’re bringing Nighthound back. 

Edited by winter devotion
Clarity

Just now, Weirdpersonx said:

That and get Coma active again. He's been off for a while, at least here.

Just RL stuff I think.
Sometimes adulting pulls you away from being able to RP for a while :(
(I think at least, I have no idea how adulting works.)

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Just RL stuff I think.
Sometimes adulting pulls you away from being able to RP for a while :(
(I think at least, I have no idea how adulting works.)

Adulting? What is this mysterious activity?