Would You Rather? -a Game

3 minutes ago, SirWolfe said:

Keeper. And hopefully I would be able to hide my abilities for a little while. 

being called a keeper as apposed to feruchemist implies that you are part of the organized sect of keepers, so hiding isn't going to work.

2 hours ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

Would you rather: be a steel misting or an iron misting?

Steel, they are much more flexible from  what I have seen.

Would you rather be trampled to death by a chull, or be assigned to the bridgecrews?

Edited by Llstml

10 hours ago, Llstml said:

Would you rather be trampled to death by a chull, or be assigned to the bridgecrews?

But can I be assigned to the bridge crews right before Dalinar frees all of the bridgemen? If so, I’ll take that. 

Would you rather go on a cruise ship but all the other passengers are easily-offended inquisitors who will attack you if you slightly annoy them, or be locked in a room with Moash and be forced to make polite small talk over a cup of tea for all of eternity? Neither he or you can die, and neither of you can leave the room.

(Side note: I don’t actually hate Moash he just seems to be the most disliked character by the community. If you like Moash replace him with your least favorite cosmere character)

Seeker, it might be useful in today’s world? And if I do find something then magic exists and I’m happy.

Would you rather have to write the story your life up to today from memory? Not stopping until it’s perfect. Or have your life narrated for you, so that everyone around you can hear your thoughts and actions?

On 1/9/2020 at 7:22 AM, Butt Ad Venture said:

Would you rather have to write the story your life up to today from memory? Not stopping until it’s perfect. Or have your life narrated for you, so that everyone around you can hear your thoughts and actions?

Narrated. It was the part about "No stopping until it's perfect" that prevented me from choosing the first option, because I'll probably die before I manage to remember all the details. I'll take the humiliation instead of the virtual death sentence. Also, could I have David Attenborough be the voice of the narrator?

Ok. Would you rather be forced to live 5 years as a Reod Elantrian before the events of Elantris take place, or as a parshmen trapped in slaveform for 10 years? You don't age during this time.

17 hours ago, SirWolfe said:

Ok. Would you rather be forced to live 5 years as a Reod Elantrian before the events of Elantris take place, or as a parshmen trapped in slaveform for 10 years? You don't age during this time.

Parshman, I could meet Kaladin! (and maybe become a Windrunner.)

Would you rather ascend to the Shard of Autonomy, or the Shard of Odium?

Edited by Llstml

2 hours ago, Feruchemical Skybreaker said:

Would you rather have a shardblade or have 10 beads of atium and be an atium misting.

Shardblade. Since you didn't specify that it was dead, I will assume it is alive.

Would you rather be an Elantrian after the events of Elantris, or a Windrunner at the fifth heightening.

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, Ricocheting Windrunner said:

You didn't post the next would you rather so I will. 

^^ 

Would you rather always have a dog next to you or always have a rat on your shoulder? They’re both friendly. 

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Would you rather always have a dog next to you or always have a rat on your shoulder? They’re both friendly. 

Dog. As long as it's small.

Would you rather have no time or too much time?

Edited by Nameless

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2020 at 6:05 PM, Nameless said:

Would you rather have no time or too much time?

Too much time. No time sounds stressful.

Would you rather go through everything Kaladin goes through (and not end up with Radiant powers afterwards), or everything that Szeth goes through, but you only use the Radiant powers when you're killing people. 

1 hour ago, Shard of Reading said:

Would you rather forget how to read, or forget about sanderson?

Forget about Sanderson. My friends would remind me once they realize I don't constantly spout Sander-facts and then I'd have a whole lot of amazing books to read.

Would you rather 1.) or 2.)

Neither. Totally ruins the suspense (though I'll say Mistborn- Era 1 that is. Ha! Beat the system!)

Would you rather talk sdrawkcaB or *Mimes the words 'in mime'*