Would You Rather? -a Game

• 2 months later...
On 9/22/2019 at 2:13 AM, Jaywalk said:

Hollow Knight all the way.

Would you rather marry Elayne Trakand or Faile Bashere?

A month of silence is exactly what you deserved for asking that question

Well, Elayne, I guess

But I'm gay, so I'm might also be taking that question as Rand or Perrin, so... 

Hmm... speaking of, Rand or Perrin or Mat? 

Edited by Honorless

• 2 weeks later...

Ok between Rand or Perrin or Mat 

I will chose Mat, besides Rand is already more than booked in that department :lol:

and who would want to deal with Faile. 

I agree with your choice of Elayne too @Honorless 

Would you rather be a Reshi Islander or Iriali citizen?

Edited by The traveller

Reshi islander. Hell yeah. Hanging out having fun with friends , nudity and I believe , sexual promiscuity. Count me in. Maybe not too many fellow bibliophiles but who knows maybe lots of those reshi are actually book addicts. Besides I can always leave for azir or Steen , babartharnam , etc. I would never go to a vorin kingdom tho , hell no. Reading is unmanly !!!!!!!, yep nope nuh uh not this kid. Besides I have Darkeyes and would probably end up enslaved anyway.

Ok. Would u rather be Mistborn or a Surgebinder ?

PS : Oooooo i have 256 posts. 16x 16. Leras would approve.B)

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

Well since I am already afraid of heights I'll take being a Windrunner. Flying sounds cool, and I can stick stuff to walls! I don't want to be sliding all over the place as an Edgedancer.

Would you rather have a unicorn-dolphin hybrid or a tiger-eagle hybrid? (Don't ask how I came up with that question, I don't know). 

2 hours ago, Ookla the Silent said:

Well since I am already afraid of heights I'll take being a Windrunner. Flying sounds cool, and I can stick stuff to walls! I don't want to be sliding all over the place as an Edgedancer.

Would you rather have a unicorn-dolphin hybrid or a tiger-eagle hybrid? (Don't ask how I came up with that question, I don't know). 

Tiger eagle. Hope it can find food for itself.

For the male / lesbian sharders, Would you rather marry Vin or Jasnah ?

For the female/gay sharders , would you rather marry Elend or Kaladin ?

Of course ,No matter who you choose , they will love you unconditionally and try thier best to make the relationship work as long as you do too.

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

Mistwraith. Atleast there's a chance I will be sentiant again and not to an extremely limited degree.

Would you rather be a full feruchemist or a forger.

It's irl , no geographic limits , nicrosil is useless , but the rest of the rules work.

Of course you will have to study intensively for 10 years and even then  work a lot to get even a single stamp right whereas feruchemy Is basically just storing and tapping attributes.

Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

• 2 weeks later...

Feruchemist: excellent day to day applications! Relatively fewer existential questions than with Forgery!

Would you rather give up your sense of sight (even all visual memories will leave you) in exchange for learning magic or keep your sense of sight and live in the mundane world?

Edited by Honorless

Mundane life is ok by me.

I wouldn't give up reading for any magic system. 

If a magic system allows you to read even if you are blind  then yeah .

Hmm I wonder if being a double tin Savant would allow it. You could be blind but still manage to read from the difference in shades of light emitted by white and black pixels. 

Ok , would you rather be an aluminum compounder on Threnody ( with access to limitless amounts of aluminum and reasonable amounts of silver ) with a chance of creating a stable civilization on Hel.

Or 

A Chromium compounder on a slave bridge team on Roshar with a chance of emancipation and maybe moving up the ranks or going traveling.

Aluminum compounder on Threnody, I think that Dalinar and Kaladin have that whole slave thing under control.

Would you rather have a shardblade instead of a hand, so that you might accidentally kill somebody’s arm when you go to shake their hand, or constantly have metals slightly Pushed away from you, so that all metals are constantly hard to find and in the corners of the room?

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

I would rather have a shardblade for a hand and then use some kind of half shard glove/sheath to cover it when not in use. This means I will be less likely to kill someone on accident, but now I have a sick arm blade like Wolverine or a Zealot.

Would you rather be cursed by the Nightwatcher to only be able to eat firemoss, or to have to constantly suck the light out of fresh spheres and also never eat food?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 11:56 AM, Maxgy said:

Would you rather be cursed by the Nightwatcher to only be able to eat firemoss, or to have to constantly suck the light out of fresh spheres and also never eat food?

Suck the light out of spheres, I can be a KR, or just an investiture absorber.

Would you rather have a permanent Allomantic-Atium effect, or infinite stormlight with no surges (but still the healing effect).

Hmm... become the main character of Upside Down (without the romantic interest) or have a permanent magnetic dome around you.

So many modern conveniences are made of metals, including utensils. Not to mention the possibility of encountering something heavy that pushes you instead of the object (or would we also have Wax level skill with it?)

Being upside down would be a problem with getting around. Or eating. Or going to pee or poop. Oh no.

Steel bubble it is then.

Would you rather be thrown in the world of Malazan or ASOIAF? 

On 1/1/2020 at 11:13 PM, Butt Ad Venture said:

Stormlight. Enhanced strength is too good to pass up. Plus healing factor is always great.

Would you rather be permanently lashed upwards or have a Wax style steel bubble permanently around you?

lashed up

Spoiler

you never said how much lashed up so 1/4 up lashing permanently 

On 1/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Honorless said:

Hmm... become the main character of Upside Down (without the romantic interest) or have a permanent magnetic dome around you.

So many modern conveniences are made of metals, including utensils. Not to mention the possibility of encountering something heavy that pushes you instead of the object (or would we also have Wax level skill with it?)

Being upside down would be a problem with getting around. Or eating. Or going to pee or poop. Oh no.

Steel bubble it is then.

Would you rather be thrown in the world of Malazan or ASOIAF? 

Malazan. ASOIAF is not a good place.

Would you rather have all animals hate you (birds peck at you, dogs bark and try to bite you, cats hiss and claw, insects flee, etc.) or to attract all nearby animals (all rats in the building run to you as you enter, birds fly in circles around you, you wake up to every spider and ant in the bedroom on your sheets, etc.). 

What the hell? There is no correct way to handle this! I live in the tropics! I'll die either way! If the hate part was making them avoid me, I'd have taken it. *sigh* Life as an <insert animal name here> whisperer hobo begins! I wouldn't mind being able to befriend some tigers and snakes. As for the insects, guess I can be a discount Skitter (https://worm.fandom.com/wiki/Taylor_Hebert)

Okay, would you rather have nine lives or the ability bring people really stinky bad luck? Be honest

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Okay, would you rather have nine lives or the ability bring people really stinky bad luck? Be honest

Nine lives, I would rather live for an extremely long time than be killed by people who hate me.

Would you rather live on Krypton, or be a keeper during the time of TWoA.

On 1/5/2020 at 0:56 PM, Llstml said:

Would you rather live on Krypton, or be a keeper during the time of TWoA.

Keeper. And hopefully I would be able to hide my abilities for a little while. 

Would you rather have Herdazian nails (crystalline, strong, and can be used to make sparks for fire) or have the ability to breath in dust, ash, and other air contaminants without getting sick, like the people of Scadrial after the Lord Ruler changed them?