Unfettered III

Trizee

So Brandon just posted on his website that in the upcoming unfettered iii (march 19th) we will see a deleted sequence from a memory of light, about perrin in the ways. brandon says it will answer a major question left unanswered at the end of the wot. Any idea what that may be? Anyway, i can't wait to read this!

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't understand.

Why publish this now? Whatever the content is, people should leave Wheel of Time on its own.

Many people are sad and/or angry about the last series; and this now?

Plus, for a short story, people have to buy the books? Do you realise how much the book costs?

I have no idea what's going on...

6 hours ago, Mierinx said:

Why publish this now?

If I understand things correctly the editor Sean Speakman is the secretary for Terry Brooks and has a lot of connections with other fantasy authors, but has some very serious medical conditions. Terry Brooks suggested collecting stories from different authors and publishing them to help with the bills. A lot of authors, like Brandon have some story scraps laying around that they donate to Sean to help him out.