T-Shirt Design Contest for USU Combat Bots

AC12

Hello everyone! I have come to you very creative and artistic people on this wonderful website with a proposition and a small contest. 

Not only am I an avid Sanderson fan, but I am also the team captain for a combat robot team at Utah State University. Our team will be coming to a national competition in September and we want awesome t-shirts!

So here is the competetion: design a really cool shirt. I am leaving the rules vague because I know there are some super creative people out there and I want to see what you come up with. I do, however have some guidelines/suggestions. 

1. We would like to use the name of the school in some form (USU or Utah State of Utah State University)

2. We would like to use the color scheme of navy blue, gray/silver, and white. However, if you have a super cool idea that uses other colors, go for it.

3. I will soon post pictures of the two robots we will enter into the competition. Use them however you want or not at all.

4. Please use the phrase "combat bots" over "battle bots." Battle bots is copyrighted by the discovery channel TV show.

5. Please do NOT use the school symbol found on our athletic uniforms or the Aggie's mascot, Big Blue, as these are copyrighted by Nike. I'm fact I don't think we can have anything resembling bull horns.

Please submit your designs before next Saturday, August 11th. I, along with the rest of my team will choose our favorite design. I will gladly send the winner the shirt they designed. 

Finally, I did review the rules for the site before posting this and I believe it is ok, but if I have accidentally broken any of them, I sincerely apologize and will accept the swift justice of the moderators. I also believe this is the proper place for this, but if not I again apologize.

EDIT: Ok that took longer than I thought but here are the pictures of our robots.(Spoilered for size)

First off we have our smaller three pound bot, affectionately called Baba Yaga.

Spoiler

3-lb.PNG.9a47790acd928fe62bccb71a5d751d05.PNG

And now the larger 30-lb robot. We haven't officially decided on a name here but the front runners are S.T.E.V.E., Bjorn Ironsides, and the Blackthorn. 

Spoiler

5b6395aa19902_30lb.thumb.PNG.3855e83f4fcb7f40f13f70f4235bc0da.PNG

Again all of this information (with the exception of the copyright stuff) doesn't necessarily have to be used. Another quick note, the shirts can have printing on the front and back, but leave some room on the back for us to recognize our sponsors. I am really excited to see what you guys come up with!

Edited by AC12