Seven Day War for AlleyCity

Lord Meeker

Questionnaire  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Did you participate in Divided We Fall?

2. 2. Are you going to participate in Phase 4:SDW?

3. 3. Did you enjoy reading or participating in Phase 3: DWF?

• It was excellent! :D
    • It was good! :)
    • It was okay :l
    • It was bad! :(
    • It was horrible! D:
    • I am not going to even try to understand what occured.

10 hours ago, Snipexe said:

@Archer There’s going to be some (kind of God moddy) stuff done to Mace that would kill him, but I assume he’s compounding Gold, and so likely won’t. If you want me to change the post, just tell me.

That's perfectly fine. This fight requires a bit of that to keep it moving along. 

I'll leave it up to you to decide/describe if this plan works. 

Shoggoth fighting with Rohan, round 2:

Mace flared tin to deal with the pain. Healing came quickly, luckily it appeared that he was good at that. 

He tried reaching out to his soldiers, to send them allomantic induced bravery. It didn't work. Most of them just looked confused, distracting them from the fight. Mace gave up on that idea and focused on his attack. 

"I NEED COOKIES!" he bellowed. One of the support crew brought him a barrel of them. TUBA bakers were always prepared to distribute cookies. Mace unceremoniously dumped them on the ground, kicking them aside. He checked the material of the container. Lead? That's got to be a safety hazard..

"Seal me in, then get me as close to the center of it as you can," he commanded. He swallowed some more metalminds and handed away some others, tore off most of his armour, then squeezed himself into the barrel. Above his head, his solders smashed the lid back on with their war hammers and hilts of their swords - similar to what one might do with a paint can.

As he felt himself moving, Mace prepared to compound tin. His plan was to create a massive amount of heat in the enclosed space. Ideally, it would create an explosion that would wound the beast. And ideally, compounding gold will let me survive this, Mace thought as he listened to the TUBA soldiers shout information at him as they fought to get him close to the Shoggoth.

3 hours ago, Archer said:

As he felt himself moving, Mace prepared to compound tin. His plan was to create a massive amount of heat in the enclosed space. Ideally, it would create an explosion that would wound the beast. And ideally, compounding gold will let me survive this, Mace thought as he listened to the TUBA soldiers shout information at him as they fought to get him close to the Shoggoth.

It’s brass for heat, tin stores senses. Also, the explosion would destroy roughly half the Shoggoth’s body. I’d rather you Rp the explosion itself, but that’s the damage amount so you aren’t god modding.

@I think I am here. Yeah sure. It will take some set up, but I can definitely make it happen.

Right you are. Pretend I said brass all those times. :ph34r:

Mace felt the air around him heat up. Sweat drenched his body. The air seemed was stiff and unbearably hot. He closed his eyes and pushed with everything he had... 

The barrel exploded, breaking at the seams and blowing its lid. The blast rocketed outwards. The Shoggoth was caught in the explosion, grey goo splattered everywhere. It roared in fury! Limbs stabbed with renewed vigor as it thrashed in pain. 

Meanwhile, Mace's body was thrown into the air. He flew for a moment, then landed in the courtyard of the TUBA base, barely breathing. He was covered in slowly healing burns and molten metal. 

Elkanah watches as Mace falls from the sky, smoking. What in the name of the stormfather...? Yzabet ran over to heal him. Good thing, he barely had any stormlight after the transformation, and he didnt want to accidentally summon a mini storm on Mace. This form wanted destruction, but his bond with Evelyn helped him focus. 

Edited by Inklingspren

Storm rushed over to where Mace and Yzabet were.

"Harmony! Mace, that was risky!" he exclaimed, glancing over at the Shoggoth. Mace was already looking much better, from his Gold, and Yzabet's healing, and he appeared conscious. "But effective I suppose.. Also, I called in the rest of our Stone soldier forces, They should be arriving shortly via the Terminal. Speaking of which, if there are any civilians still here, send them out that way too, it's the least we can offer this poor city, caught in the middle of a storm.."

@Snipexe, nice!

Devaan slammed against the opposite wall, but instead of denying himself, the wall was the thing that broke. Caer tried to rush open and help but Devaan stood up, unscathed. Was that Aons carved into his body?

As Devaan continued pummeling the beast. Caer came in every now and then to swipe his Shardblades, duel wielding Sethramir and Veo.

At last, he swung both of his swords and the highly damaged shard helmet, trying to get it to crack.

It cracked, and the exposed Harmonium allomancy had been enough to get it down for now. Devaan had pretty much destroyed all other parts of it pretty much, which is saying a lot since the monster was wearing Shardplate and Devaan was fighting with his bare hands.

A lady rushed over to where Caer was, exclaiming that she could've strangled the monster, but Caer's mind was more focused on the monster. Caer didn’t know where they’d been coming from, but one thing was for certain:

If there really was a monster outbreak, then the whole alleyverse would need to team up, regardless of alignment.

Unity.

Caer tapped steel, leaving Devaan and the other lady in his wake. He had an idea.

Edited by I think I am here.
Kinda big except not really edit, just changed it to reflect my next post.

Mace's body lay on the ground like roadkill. His chest grew still for one agonizing moment. The space between heartbeats. The space between life and death.

"GIGGLYPUFF," Mace shouted, avoiding trademark infringement as he awoke from a nightmare. 

His body appeared to have healed. His skin had reverted to its normal tanned shade, and his face was significantly less squishy than it had been a few moments before. Curiously, he appeared to have grown a beard during the healing.

He spat on the ground, then sat up to talk to the gathered people. "Thanks guys," he said. "Did I get him?"

Screams originating from down the alley indicated that he had not, at least, not entirely. Mace shrugged. These things happen.

"I haven't seen any civilians yet. I suspect that they are all either hiding, or were killed in the initial slaughter. There might still be some in the main buildings."

The screams continued, followed by crunching noises.

"Speaking of storms, Storm... storms!" Mace swore as the chewing noises from the end of the alleyway interrupted him. He waited until they subsided a bit. "As I was saying, I'm not liking the look of this weather. Those clouds overhead look ready to burst." 

Fittingly, a bursting noise from the Shoggoth underscored his point.

"I don't know what time it is, I've been running on investiture all day. But it's high time we regrouped and refocused our attack where it's most needed. Besides, I'm hungry. I haven't eaten since the battle commenced."

Caer ran, tapping more and more of his steel. The thing was, if you stored up enough, Feruchemy had no upper limit. You were as fast as you slowed yourself. And Caer was fast.

He raced past crusades and monsters, past a man fighting a tentacled thing and past a listener talking about an "alleystorm", Caer headed straight for the world-spike. When he'd been researching on who he was, he'd come across info on the colossus. Connected to the entire Alleyverse, and probably the most Invested thing in it, the Worldspike was a sight to behold. And Caer knew that if there was ever an answer to this war, it lay inside it.

He should have seen it sooner. But he didn't. When Caer looked into the Spiritual Realm, he saw fleeting images of random things, except when he'd looked at Typhoon and Devaan. He had been touching the people respectively at the time, and through touch, Caer had been able to isolate his Spiritual Sight to everything Connected to them. But the Wolrdspike was connected to everything.

It made more and more sense as he ran further through the alleys. His Spiritual Sight needed something to anchor off of, using it casually wouldn't work, he needed an actual sprit to use it on. Typhoon, Devaan, and now the Worldspike. It would be like a treasure trove of information, and Caer could use that to find a solution to the war, one where lives weren't needlessly wasted.

And he would be the only man who could see it, since he was the only person to have the body of try man but the sight of a Shard.

He approached the Worldspike, a huge Aonic shield preventing him from going any further. This was it. He knew he couldn't fight is way in, so he tried to ask politely.

"Voidus!" He shouted, hoping his relationship with the god's rock would be able to spare him a few seconds of chat. "Can we talk for a second?"

For the second time Voidus managed to regain his calm, reconstructing a chair for himself to sit down in. Watching the Eldritch creatures and Hemalurgic horrors descend upon Mace had helped a bit.

But it seemed that Mace wasn't the only one heading for the Worldspike, the increasing activity in the area had him on edge. Would he have to act after all? He cast his gaze around the city, trying to gauge how long the armies would take at their current rate to arrive at the Worldspike in force.

One figure had reached all the way up to the barrier itself, stopping for a moment before speaking up directly.

"Voidus! Can we talk for a second?"

It took a moment before he managed to place the face, Rashan, the one who'd managed to become a squire to his rock. Rashan had been a good sort, tried to chase after Mace when his rock had been...

The chair splintered underneath him again.

"I'm going for a walk." Voidus said, standing up and drawing a few nervous eyes who looked back and forth between him and the shattered chair. "Just for a chat."

Drawing a quick Aon in the air, Voidus was grateful that the shield was still up, travelling nearby was still possible for the moment. His surroundings shimmered, changing as the Aon took full effect.

Stepping past Rashan, he examined the Worldspike for a moment before turning back.

"Sure."

Caer waited a couple moments for a response. Nothing.

Suddenly, a man appeared beside Caer, a man who’s very presence scared the daylights out of Caer. He’d never been this close to a god. Or maybe he had, and he just hadn’t remembered it.

“Look,” Caer said, walking beside Voidus. “I can see into the future. I can see what happens next, kind of like atium, but on a larger scale. But I need something to anchor off of. Another spirit.”

He looked towards the Workspike again, and stopped walking.

“The Worldspike is probably the most Invested thing in the Alleyverse, Voidus. It probably has aons of information in it, but no one can access it. No one but me.

“This war is going to destroy the Alleyverse if we don’t take action. Voidus, the only way we’ll know a way to beat this war is by letting me touch the worldspike” Caer winced, half-expecting Voidus to kill him for having such a stupid thought, but no. Voidus was eating a cookie instead.

“All I need is a moment. A second. And...” he hesitated. Was he ready?

“And I’ll donate my body to the DA too, when I die. That would be good, right? I may very well be the only man ever to have Spirtual and Cognite sight. So if you allow me a second with the spike, you can experiment on me after death.”

He paused, trying to gauge Voidus’ reaction. He’d hoped bringing up experimenting would increase the god’s interest in a deal.

14 hours ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

Storm rushed over to where Mace and Yzabet were.

"Harmony! Mace, that was risky!" he exclaimed, glancing over at the Shoggoth. Mace was already looking much better, from his Gold, and Yzabet's healing, and he appeared conscious. "But effective I suppose.. Also, I called in the rest of our Stone soldier forces, They should be arriving shortly via the Terminal. Speaking of which, if there are any civilians still here, send them out that way too, it's the least we can offer this poor city, caught in the middle of a storm.."

Err... Stormblessed? The Terminal is under attack right now, by Chaos Space Marines. 

Rohan charged at a Kolossal, and shoved off of a coin. As he sailed over its head, he leveled his sword out and beheaded it. He stored weight, and he floated down to Mace. He offered him a hand. 

Minor godmoddy stuff.

Mace took his hand and stood up. He nodded to Rohan and began speaking to Yzabet again. Rohan turned around. The Shoggoth was still alive... sort of. Rohan began to Pull shrapnel and bits of metal toward him. He began to let it spin about him in a storm. He was still a Hazekiller.

And this storm he had swirling about him? 

It was a Typhoon. 

Kane sniped down another Crusader. He reloaded his rifle. He only had a single shot left. A sudden sound behind him alerted him. He spun and fired. Another Crusader dropped. He tossed his rifle to the ground. He could only resort to melee now.

Kane shot into the air, using all of his Stormlight for a basic Lashing. He began to fall. He drew forth all of his Determination and hit the ground in a roll. He leapt to his feet and grew an enormous Amberite Lance. He used it as a pole vault and was shoved at max speed at the Shoggoth. He lifted his lance and pointed it at the beast. He impaled it, and landed on it as a cushion. He disconnected his lance from his Aether and jogged over to his fellow TUBArians. He saluted them, as they were his superiors. 

Aye aye, Stormblessed.

I'll repost it, with some modifications.

Inside the TUBA building, technicians rushed around the Terminal, preparing for the imminent arrival of the Stone Soldiers. Boxes were cleared away, ovens were unplugged, and everyone took one last cookie from the jar.

The wall next to the nearest technician shuddered, then burst open, throwing rock shards all across the basement. Twisted space marines in black armor swarmed through the hole, coming from a tunnel dug right up to the basement. The twisted marines fired indiscriminately into the room, shouting blasphemous praises to the dark gods, or just screaming in insane pain.

Beneath Storm, Mace, Elkanah, and Yzabet, the ground rumbled.

Hellbent whipped himself into a fury. He killed soldier after soldier, but no one important. He. Needed. BLOOD. He killed a random TUBA, then a few ghostbloods. He needed more. THe red haze built over his vision again, blood spraying as he slit peoples throats with a knife. He had dismissed his shardblade. He wanted to feel there blood splash on his skin as he killed them. One after another, soldiers fell. One got a lucky blow, cutting Hellbent's arm. It wasn't enough. Hellbent stabbed the knife through his eye.

"WHO WILL FIGHT ME? WHO WILL TEST THEIR POWER AGAINST MINE?"

21 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

There you are, @Gancho Libre

Thanks much! That cleared up a lot.

And I present to you all 52 words.

Naermen knew. She could see it, feel it. Everything made sense.

The powers collided, counteracting each other while somehow strengthening each other. They formed an Investiture unlike any other, a window made of broken glass.

But she digressed. She couldn't stand here for long, feeling the power.

She had work to do.

Naermen watched the battle from above, her body spread out over multiple yards of beige mist. It served her immediate purposes, presently acting as a gigantic eye.

She had been through a lot over the past few weeks. A lot of things had been through her.

And now she was ready. All she needed was time to prepare.

She was extremely high up; none of the soldiers or monsters below could see or sense her, and if they did, they would only see the beige mist that was her form. She was invisible.

But they were not invisible to her. She could see them. They couldn't hide from her eye.

And she could see the carnage, the fire, the doom, the death.

She would, very soon, do something about it.

She had already chosen her side. With the help of her constant companion, her prisoner, and her friend locked up in her presently evaporated skull, she had decided who was in the right.

And she would use everything she had at her disposal to fight for them.

She would join the carnage.

All she needed was time.

The ground rumbled. 

"Oh Damnation.." Storm whispered

"Kane, Mace, Yzabet, Elkanah. With me!" Storm shouted, already rushing back towards the Basement. "Protect the Terminal do NOT let them cut us off."

Storm swallowed a vial of prepped tin, soon he felt a familiar reserve in his stomach region. He turned it on to a slow burn, and immediately, his senses increased tenfold. He heard the shouts from below, and smelled the stench of flesh burned by gunshots. He summoned Swing as a blade in his left hand, and grabbed a dagger with his right. He drew in stormlight from his pouches, and he began storing way part of his pain sense. He rushed in, stormlight raging in his veins, a thunderous look in his stormy grey eyes (How he got his name), Raging storm urging him to act, to move. He stabbed a crusader in his eye-slit, and then slammed his shardblade into the helmet of another, stunning him, and then coming down again, shattering his helmet, and striking his head, the crusader's eyes burning out as he fell. All in a matter of seconds. He briefly acknowledged the others coming in behind him, before rushing towards the Crusaders nearest the Terminal. They anticipated his attack, aiming at him. He quickly morphed Swing into a shield, gunfire ringing off of the Shard-shield. As he reached for a dagger, something tore into his shoulder from behind; more crusaders, shooting at him. He cried out, breathing in more stormlight, and storing away the rest of his sense of pain. He fell into a more fluid stance, keeping his attention focused on the enemies nearest the Terminal, but also watching the whole room. Fortunately, the others had drawn the attention of the rest of the Crusaders, and he made a stormlight assisted leap towards the Terminal, bringing Swing down as a shardblade cracking one of the marines' armor at the shoulder, and then bringing it around again to block the other's blade. The Marines fought wildly, the next few moments were a flash of blades, guns, and occasional shard-shields, clangs and shots echoing in the chaos. With some difficulty, he finally smashed through their armor, one at the shoulder, the other on the side; and was able to land a fatal hit with his blade. 

And now i'll wait on the others. @BitBitio @I am Witless @Archer @Inklingspren (if any of you dont want to be in this fight just say so, i'll edit you out)

Edited by Stormblessed Dolphin

I have no clue where my character is at the moment. So I am just going to place him somewhere close to my last post. I do know what is going on, for the most part
Solace First stood upon a pillar that was once part of the Southwest wall of the AlleyCity. His mistcloak fluttered in the air. He watched the death and carnage in the city. Beasts and creatures slaughtering anything they came in contact with. Ghostblood soldiers were cut down, Liebrian Oculators crushed into the stones by monsters that were four times larger than Koloss. Even the mighty TUBA was having trouble as they attempted to push towards the DA. Solace knew better than to attempt an attack on the DA, it seemed that Mace wasn’t as heedful to the warnings as he, himself had been. 
For several moments he watched the rampage continue. He sighed, knowing when a battle was lost. Now that the DA was involved there was no winning. Solace turned to return to camp and pull his forces from the City. He stopped short of jumping from the pillar, small rocks tumbled to the ground. He had friends that counted on him for their survival. The Ghostbloods trusted in him to lead, they gave him their devotion. Well not really they gave their Devotion to someone, not him, and in return was given Domination. A memory stuck him. That memory had such pain it sent him to his knees.
He remembered a time where war had devastated his hometown.
“Mom? Please wake up.” Solace whispered, kneeling over a bloodied corpse of his mother. 
He was only seven when his homeworld and town had been ravaged by monsters. His mother had hidden him in the cellar beneath the rug. The same cellar that his family hid fleeing refugees and other people from the might of the Empire. Such was considered a crime in the Empire, leaving one’s home, abandoning one’s place in society was treasonous and was punishable by death.
In a war determined who would rule Solace’s homeworld, and the Free Peoples Republic had lost. The city, Solace lived in was the only safe haven from the Empire and it had fallen. The Empire had killed everyone who would not submit to their rule. This had included his mother and father.
“Daddy? Mommy won’t wake up. Daddy?” Solace scuttled over to another fallen corpse.
There was no response. Solace wiped his tears from his face and huddled in the corner of his house. It had no roof, there was only one wall left standing. The Empire had burned everything, they would rebuild this place, but it served as an example to any that would defy the Empire.
“This one is strong.” a voice startled Solace from his numbness and chased the darkness away.
Two cloaked figures stood in the once-doorway of Solace’s home. The voice that had spoken was gruff and male.
“The boy must be of at least the fifth heightening already.” that voice was female and kindly.
The figure swept his hands from underneath his cloak and pulled the rug from off the floor revealing the trapdoor. The male figure pulled it up and looked down surveying the scene with a critical air. 
“The breaths must have been payment for hiding traitors. Some would have a few while fleeing noblemen, a good dozen or more. The mother or the father must have given it to the boy before putting him in here.” The male voice deducted.
The figures walked over and inspected the bodies. Solace picked up a crumpled up piece of metal that had once been a play toy of his. He hurled it a one of the figures.
“Leave Mommy and Daddy alone!” He shouted.
The ball of metal stopped right in front of the figure. It hovered there for a moment before dropping to the ground.
“Fiesty” The male voice said. “Yes, this one has potential.”
One of the figures pulled their hood down revealing a dark haired woman. She walked over to Solace looking at him with dark violet eyes. She knelt down and opened her arms to him. Hesitantly, Solace crossed the distance between them and allowed the woman to wrap her arms around his tiny frame.
“Let it all out little one.” She whispered.
And Solace did. He let the tears flow as she held him.
Four years later.

“Mom look what I did!” Solace shouted, as he raced across the gardens. His Step mother sat at a table not to far way. Solace bounded up the stairs two at a time. His mother turned to him as he crested the top stair.
“What is it darling?” She asked.
“Give it a moment.” Solace said huffing.
A small carved knight clambered over the top stair.
His mother’s eyes widened.
“The child has mastered awakening it seems and at such a young age. Remarkable.” A man’s voice said.
“Do you like it Dad?” Solace said, giving his mother a hug and rounding the table where his father sat. 
Solace stopped and picked up the small knight. “I named him Sir Void!”
The chair his father sat is toppled to the ground, and the man stood. His mother gasped and her hand went to her mouth.
“Never utter that name again son, do you hear me? Never again.” Solace’s father said.
Solace, wide-eyed at the outburst, nodded.
“Go play now.” His father told him sternly.
“It be long now, Lady Devotion, not long now.”
“Indeed, time is of the essence, Lord Dominion.” Solace’s stepmother said to Solace’s stepfather.
Six years later

Solace gritted his teeth. Lord Dominion sat in the stands watching his duel today. He was facing off of against his father’s best and most elite soldiers. Three against Solace. It was a test of his strength, tenacity, capability amongst other things. Today was one of many challenges his faced today to prove that he was ready to give his dedication to Lady Devotion. She too sat in the stands, next to Lord Dominion.
Solace fought the elites with nothing but his daggers and his wits. Using his power here in the Arena was forbidden, or it was in this duel. He fought on, hacking and slashing with his weapons. He downed on of the elites fairly quickly, slashing at the man’s leg muscles.
“It seems we have underestimated the boy,” One of the elites said.
“He is talented. He is what he have made him to be though.” The other one said. 
The two began to circle him. Dividing his attention. Smart. Then something grabbed his feet. Pulling him and unbalancing him. The elite he had “down” and forgotten about lay on the ground. It seemed as if he had pulled himself through agonizing pain to where he grabbed Solace. The other Elites jumped toward him taking advantage of Solace’s distraction. One grabbed his arms and forced him to drop his weapons. The other had pulled his sword from his scabbard and was running towards him. The duel would end at Solace’s first drawn blood. The duel would end if victory for him end unless he bloodied all three of elites.
Solace forced his body to the side nearly bloodying himself as the sword passed between his arm and chest. The elite behind him gasped as the sword buried himself in his flesh. Solace broke free, and the last elite backed away. Solace flipped a knife from the ground with his foot, catching it neatly in his hand. The guard thrust, Solace sidestepped and decked the guard. He stopped, a searing pain flooded into him. He looked down. The fallen guard, he had disabled in the battle at the beginning lay there with Solace’s other dagger in Solace’s foot. The duel was over. HE would not be able to give his devotion to his mother this year.
Five years later

“Solace, I hereby declare you worthy to swear fealty to Lady Devotion. You shall be the first to ever do so.” Lord Devotion announced to the large crowd.
Solace bowed down before Lady Devotion. “I, Solace, be it known to all, present and future, that I have voluntarily sworn to my lady, Devotion, to give her my devotion and to search out other to who may do the same. This is my oath. Let it be know that I, Solace, do this by my own accord, that I have not been tricked, coerced or forced into this agreement.”
“These words have been accepted.” Lady Devotion said standing. “From this time forth you shall be know as Solace First, first and foremost freelance agent of the AU.”
Solace gasped. Remember your Oaths. 
He stood straighter. Something in the corner of his eye caught his attention. Ghostblood flags carried by ghostblood flagbearer began to pour from the forest. It seemed that someone had gathered his troops and sent them in force from Oasis City, Capital of the Ghostbloods. But who?
It is time to realize the full potential of your oath, Devomin. A voice whispered.
“Alleyspren is that you?” Solace asked looking at his shadow.
No, it was not me. The spren replied.
“We really need to give you a better name.” Solace said.
Devomin Solace thought. No one knew that name but-
“Lady Devotion?” Solace asked reaching out to the contention that had spoken to him.
No, son, it is me your father, Lord Dominion. 
Solace hastily bowed himself though his stepfather was not there. It was best not to raise Lord Dominion’s ire.
Stand Devomin, you need not bow yourself. You have proven yourself and your Oath time and time again. In return for your Devotion I give you Dominion over your enemies. This gift of power is limited until you complete the task your were given.
“I understand fa-” Solace gasped.
He fell back to his knees as power coursed through him. Pure investiture, rose from his body.
“I did not know there was such a thing.” Solace muttered.
You are a vessel. Not a Shardic vessel mind you, but similar. Now go. Unite them with Oaths!
Solace stood. Behind him rose a collected shout. Solace did not need to know that the Ghostblood reinforcements had charged. It seemed that the investiture he owned was purified, maximized for extreme output. He watched as Devaan battle an immense figure in shardplate. Solace leapt down from the pillar, mistcloak whipping about him. He landed on the ground. He pushed himself in the direction where Devaan fought. He shot high into the air. This power granted to him seemed to outclass Duralumin. Interesting. 
Solace flew through the air towards the giant. With a shout he burned Pewter, slamming his fist into the shardplate helm which broke in an instant. Solace crashed through a house. He grabbed the ground, hands digging a small line into the concrete. He dropped a coin and shot back to the giant in shardplate, he ignited an awakened saber and with another cry slashed through the demon marine’s neck. It puffed away. The armor felt to the ground with a loud clang, breaking the concrete around Devaan. Solace flew away, bounding across the rooftops to where he last saw Mace. He had to find the TUBA forces. He had to stop them from aggravating the DA any more. Perhaps there was hope that the DA would only defend and not attack. 
A small slip of paper fell from the air in front of Solace he grabbed in a read it aloud.
“Solace, hey dude the most important thing you need to do is find Elkanah, hear his plan out. It has to do something with summoning an AlleyStorm. Trust me on this as your narrator. Sincerely Mraize.”
“Fine you da boss.” Solace said, then paused as he realized something. “STOP CHOOSING MY DIALOG! I DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT I HAVE A REPUTATION TO KEEP UP.”
Another note.
“Are you sure? I can make you do the hokey pokey. That would be a sight to see.” 
“I am ignoring you!” Solace declared to the air, shaking a fist.
Then several hundred papers fell from the air, covering Solace in their pile. Solace burned steel and shot out of it.
“Just stop!”
A single sheet dropped.
“Fine. Continue on -Mraize”
“Thank you!” Solace shouted.
He turned to the task at hand. “Where are you Mace? Where are you Storm? Where are you Elkanah?”
He dashed on the rooftops leaping to another when one ended. He shot into the air and burned tin. He searched the AllyCity as he fell. THERE! TUBA base. He angled himself in that direction falling and gaining speed. There was a large crash, and his landing threw up stones and dust. Once it settled, one could see the crater he made, and him holding both of his awakened sabers. His steel spike gleamed, in the light that penetrated the dust. A faint smile played on his face.
“You are going to be sorry you ever messed with the Ghostbloods and the AU.”

Edited by Mraize

7 minutes ago, Mraize said:

ind Elkanah, hear her plan out. It has to do something with summoning an AlleyStorm.

He is malen. The name comes from one of my male ancestors. 

The Ghostblood leader dropped from the sky, leaving a crater in the ground. Solace, Elkanah remembered. They were on the same side, for now, but Elkanah couldn't help that Spite came into his words. "Solace, you are bonded to the Alleyspren, correct? And do you happen to have a large store of Investiture?" He says, small sparks jumping between his fingers. Storms, but he wanted to kill something, destroy it, show off his might. That was the danger of the forms of power. The TUBA leader, Storm, also seemed to have a lot of investiture. "I'll need all that I can get."