Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flora

Perspective

8 posts in this topic

Of the three viewpoints in Warbreaker, which did you like the most?

I think Vasher's viewpoints are my favorite. Especially when the sassy Nightblood is involved! 

I was not a huge fan of Vivenna. She seemed too whiney and judgemental to me.

Initially i disliked Siri's pov then it got better overtime(cause Sanderson wrote his best romance here) and Vivenna was just so self-righteous at the start it was so annoying(she got humbled so it got better).

I suppose at the start-middle would be Vashers. Then mid-late would be Vivenna's and Siri respectively/

I liked Khriss' perspective in the Ars Arcanum section.

*adjusts duplicitous halo*

Lightsong by a wide margin, though I do enjoy any time Nightblood in on stage.    Lightsong in general, and his interactions with his Priest in particular, are some of my favorite in the entire Cosmere. 

Posted (edited)

On 11/29/2018 at 9:36 AM, Quantus said:

Lightsong by a wide margin, though I do enjoy any time Nightblood in on stage.    Lightsong in general, and his interactions with his Priest in particular, are some of my favorite in the entire Cosmere. 

That was definitely one of the classic Brandon Blew Me Away moments for me.

"You were my brother. ... I knew that if a man like you were chosen to Return - a man who had died to save another - then the Iridescent Tones were real. You gave me back my faith, Stennimar. You are a god. To me, at least. It has to do with who you are and what you mean."

That, just minutes after Llarimar exploded at the god he served, shouting "what is wrong with you?!" and ranting about how once again, he was getting into trouble for something stupid that Lightsong/Stennimar had done and dragged him into.

Edited by robardin