My life is books and now I can talk with people who feel the same

Box Turtle

A website full of people who enjoy reading... sign me up please!  I like reading, writing, running, sleeping, eating (chocolate mostly), and whatever random thing I decide on that day.  My friend on here- shoutout to Wyndlerunner- got me into Sanderson, which was both a blessing and a curse.  I love his books, but now I'm being sucked into more fandoms.  Oh well, I feel like that is the best way to spend my time XD

Hallo, welcome to the Shard!

First of all, nice username. Personally, I didn’t know what to call myself so I just settled for an existential crisis for a name. Speaking of usernames, how’d you decide yours?

You say you like writing among other things, well, the Shard actually has an RP section full of good writers, so you might find some good company there.

And of all the fanbases, it’s undeniable the Sanderson one is the best ;). Enjoy your stay.

Glad to have you in this lovely fandom! And have a great time, here where the desire to shank Amaram and Sadeas is perfectly normal;) also, if you want to shout someone out, put an @  in front of their username

Edited by Wyndlerunner