I have neither your excess free time nor your unnatural writing speed, so hush :P

"Here we go again," Azrael said, putting on his winged helmet as wisps of light began to drift through the air.

The chamber resonated with a flat, mechanical voice coming from a speaker. "TELEPORTARIUM ACTIVATION COMMENCING. MAY THE EMPEROR GUIDE YOUR-"

The world vanished in a blaze of white light.

And now we can just move this to the Church thread, if you want.

@Sherlock Holmes @ShadowLord_Lith

Edited by Grey Knight

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Bellatrix Deathstrike stumbled through the door, holding Mike, his body burned and bleeding. Both had charred clothing, but she was unburned.

"Please, help him."

@Sorana

Mira saw the woman stumble through the door, holding a burnt body in her arms. Contrasting him, her skin looked well, but the one she was carrying.

"Follow me."

she told her and hastily led her into a room close by, calling for someone to bring her some neccessary supplies.

I wrote it in the other thread as well. I am unsure if I'm strechting the boundaries too much, but letting him survive, or if I worry too much in that regard. Any thoughts?

7 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

She carried him, tears still leaking from her eyes.

@Sorana

Alright.

Mira gestured for Bella to lay him down on an examination table, then looked him over. No way, he would live long enough for her to carve a fitting stamp. It was a wonder, he was still alive. Wordlessly she pressed a full gold amulett against his skin and then observed the boy quietly, while his body healed. She looked at his face and then over to Bella.

"What happened to our Mike?"

2 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

She wiped some tears away on her singed clothes.

"There was a fire, in the city. It was bad, really bad. A lot of people died."

Mira sighed and looked back at Mike, observed his skin slowly knit itself together.

"A fire in the city. That new company I assume?"

Just now, Ark1002 said:

She shrugged. "I don't think so. It was at least three blocks away."

"Thank you for bringing him here."

She removed the amulett and then examined him thorougly.

"He might sleep fora while. Do you want to stay?"

Mira left the room, quietly shut the door behind her. Shortly afzerwards two men came in and moved Mike to a bed a few rooms down the hallway.

===================

(Later)

Mike was lying somewhere. Pain, so much pain, his body shuddered at the memory of it, until he realized it was gone. The bed was comfortable, and he knew the smell in the air as well. How did, what, the fire. Bella. The squad. He'd left them to run after Bella. The hospital, that was the smell. Opening his eyes, he looked around.

@Ark1002

Bella grinned tentatively. "Mike?"

@Sorana

Mike turned his head and saw Bella. She was sitting next to his bed, grinning at him. His head swam and he quickly closed his eyes again, Slowly openening them after a deep breath.
"Bella?"
he wanted to ask, but his voice was off and he coughed instead. Dark blood landed on his hand and he grimaced, wiped the hand on a nearby towel.
"Bella?"
he repeated and this time it worked.

=====================================

4 minutes ago, Clyde Froggins said:

The front door hospital opened and Maxwell walked through. "Excuse me, this is a hospital correct? If so I need some help." Maxwell lifted his broken arm slightly to show the bone jutting out of it.

The man at the front desk looked up.
"Yes, this is the hospital. Please, take a seat in the waiting room over there, I will send for someone immediatly."
He got to his feet and gently took Maxwell's non-injured arm to lead him over to a stool.

2 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Mike turned his head and saw Bella. She was sitting next to his bed, grinning at him. His head swam and he quickly closed his eyes again, Slowly openening them after a deep breath.
"Bella?"
he wanted to ask, but his voice was off and he coughed instead. Dark blood landed on his hand and he grimaced, wiped the hand on a nearby towel.
"Bella?"
he repeated and this time it worked.

She grinned. "Mike! You're alright!" Tears fell from her eyes, happy ones.

Just now, Sorana said:

The man at the front desk looked up.
"Yes, this is the hospital. Please, take a seat in the waiting room over there, I will send for someone immediatly."
He got to his feet and gently took Maxwell's non-injured arm to lead him over to a stool.

"Thank you sir." Maxwell sat in the stool and waited.

She grinned. "Mike! You're alright!" Tears fell from her eyes, happy ones.

Mike smiled at the thought, the something else crossed his mind and he looked at his hands. Maybe she hadn't heard what he'd done earlier. Maybe she still thought of him a loyal member of the gang.
"You aren't angry? That betrayed you? I mean you never agreed to not attack him, but still. I went behind your back, handed the information over to my superiors."

=======================

2 minutes ago, Clyde Froggins said:

"Thank you sir." Maxwell sat in the stool and waited.

Mira stopped in front of him.
"Good evening, sir."
she greeted him and offered him an arm.
"Please come with me, I'll take a look at your arm."