He blinked. "Y-you..." He breathed, calming himself and finishing off the coughs that Dan had strangled. "You think that kicking the inside of my mouth will fix coughing???" He was incredulous. The man acted so much like a dog that he just... couldn't care. He was fine with it. 

2 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Shae looked at him, biting his lip. "I trust you, but... I would like to hear what they have to say..."

“I can arrange teleportation to your church,” the space marine said. “We’ll route it through the Invincible Reason and join the Deathwing when they go there. It should be more efficient than what you’re planning.”

1 hour ago, Element of Chaos said:

Ambrosia looked at the marines. "We have dealt with them. The rogue group is no longer at large."

He snorted.

“That’s what they want you to think,” he said. “At the very least, safety is more important than bravado at the moment.”

Sorry for the delay.

@Sherlock Holmes @ShadowLord_Lith

Edited by Grey Knight

16 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

He smiled at them. "Well... it sounds like, once this kind woman is done with Dan, we'll gladly take you up on your offer. Thank you, mr...?" He smiled.

The space marine looked at two of the terminators, nodding at them. They stepped closer to Shae, grabbing the hospital bed with their massive fist-weapons.

"Azrael," he said as wisps of light began to materialize in the air. "Call me-"

Reality bRoKe IN TW@#%*!-----

The searing light faded, and sanity slowly regained control of the world.

The room had changed. The hospital room was gone, replaced by a cavernous metal chamber filled to the brim with people. More space marines were present, most in bone-white armor, but there were far more normal humans rushing around them. The noise of grinding machinery and shouting serfs was deafening. Azrael, Shae, Dan, and Ambrosia were standing on a large circular platform that was currently venting Stormlight from its sides with a loud squeal. 

Azrael let out a breath, a trickle of too-bright blood running from his nose. He looked paler than before.

"I'm sorry about that," he said, wiping the blood away. "Teleportation can be… unreliable, at times. Less so in this universe, but fluctuations still occur. Time is of the essence here, and I assume that your operation can be performed at your headquarters. That's why I brought us here."

@Sherlock Holmes @ShadowLord_Lith @Element of Chaos