[OB]Steven Universe connected to Roshar

Generalbacon74

Here we go. 

So in the tv show Steven Universe there are the Crystal Gems they are  these entities that manifest a form from there gem. The gem has many special properties. 

A gem can summon a wepon from nothing.

If a gem's form dies it comes back a while later.

A gem can be corrupted, making them go crazy.

You can fuse gems with other gems

they are grown from the materials of planets.(it's not important but kind of interesting)

They have one or two other powers.

They sing some times (it's not as important).

They can change there form at will.

they can speak any language. Or at least it translates any language into comprehendable sounds

Given that information we can assume these are Singers/Listeners/Parshmen mainly the Fused in particular. Because the Fused have a wepon that they can summon at will, additional powers, a gem heart, they have been corrupted, other things. 

Theres plenty of things you could use to pin the together besides the gems. The worp pads you see them transport you to a different dimension/realm. Garnet's or really Saphire's future vision that has many different paths like how realmic future vision works. Steven's resurrection powers kinda like a radiant's healing ability. A form of cognitive realm that connects to other perpendicularities (Lion/Lars) though the SU cognitive realm doesn't have air unlike the Cosmere. 

"What about the different forms?" You say "Steven Universe only shows you that everyone has o it one form besides fusing." 

Well here this is what happens the unmade that could connect to all of the Singers (I forget the name). Basically what happens to them during the false desolation happens again but instead of (what splitting the spirit web of them I think) it splits them into every single form. That could explain why some gems are used for guards/ soldiers (Rybies, Amethyst, Jasper, ect.) While others are used for servants and others are used for royalty. 

Also I feel bad for the Rosharens since they lost the war if this is true. And Odium won the world was technically destroyed withered being no materials left in home world or any ecosystems, things like that. Also also tat might make the Diamonds the last of the unmade. Steven (Steven is pink Diamond) even jumps into a spirit like realm where he could influence the thoughts of his friends and the Diamonds. Blue diamond has also been seen with a similar power.

You also have the thing with Pearl's Pearl's inside of Pearl's Pearl thing where maybe it's just cognitive shadows of other Pearls and maybe the one you knew is gone when she dies and is replaced with a new person with the same memories. 

There only problems I see with this is that the gems body's are made of "light" bit flesh but it acts the same even able to digest food. And the reproduction of the gems but don't know maybe they grind one up and inject it into the earth or what ever to grow the gems. 

aaahhhh, now I can go to bed.

• Chaos locked this topic