Skyward Audiobook?

liseg13

They don't even start recording until the final draft is done so you haven't missed anything. Especially for the bigger authors they will have a audiobook released at the same time as the physical book. The narrator will most likely be Macleod Andrews.

I was thinking about it and usually publishing companies like to keep the same narrator for authors (although there are a lot of exceptions), but perhaps since the main character is female they will go with a narrator of the same gender. 

Hah I feel like us fans take audiobooks more seriously than the authors and publishers. I've read in some interviews and reddit q and a's where the author is asked about a upcoming book being released in audio format and they seem very nonchalant about; they seem sure it will happen but do not know and are not worried about details. Every author is different, but some of the time a author will not even post any info about audiobooks even if they know...it just appears in the audible preorder available option one of these days before the release. I can't remember how Brandon is about these things though. 

• 1 month later...

I know the Many Lives of Stephen Leeds is up for pre-order already, so I am guessing Skyward will be going up soon as well. Maybe they just hadn't nailed down a narrator yet since it is his first YA book with a female lead. Maybe Kate Reading will do this one as well.

Edited by Undead Wookiee
spelling is hard

If you continue to check the foreign audible sites be careful that you don't assume that the narrators will be the same. Often times they will have a different British narrator than the American release. I haven't checked on what seems to be the norm for Brandon though.

• 2 weeks later...