Come ask me dumb questions

Caesura

@Caesura

$: If you could learn a fictional language what would it be?

54: If you had to be in the middle of a natural disaster, which would you choose? 

$#2: What's your opinion of plain cheese pizza?

H: Where do you keep all your most valuable possessions?

!3$: If you could only eat one food you HATE for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

PJ: Do you have a favorite pen?

$223: What is the third word in the nearest book?

74: If you look to your left, what do you see?

63g: What color is your shirt right now?

4#3: If you could have a waterslide inside your house, would you want it?

¥: What brand is the device you are currently using?

⇎: Why do you think creatures such as Fawns, Centaurs, Mermaids, etc, are always half human?

⌨: Do you think there should be other kinds of combinations? Such as a Centaur, but the top half is orc?

45532: Hi?

2 hours ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

@Caesura

$: If you could learn a fictional language what would it be?

54: If you had to be in the middle of a natural disaster, which would you choose? 

$#2: What's your opinion of plain cheese pizza?

H: Where do you keep all your most valuable possessions?

!3$: If you could only eat one food you HATE for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

PJ: Do you have a favorite pen?

$223: What is the third word in the nearest book?

74: If you look to your left, what do you see?

63g: What color is your shirt right now?

4#3: If you could have a waterslide inside your house, would you want it?

¥: What brand is the device you are currently using?

⇎: Why do you think creatures such as Fawns, Centaurs, Mermaids, etc, are always half human?

⌨: Do you think there should be other kinds of combinations? Such as a Centaur, but the top half is orc?

45532: Hi?

$: Gallifreyan from Doctor Who, or one of the Elvish languages from Lord of the Rings, purely because I like how the writing looks.

54: Having seen the aftermath of several bad earthquakes and a couple cyclones, they're all pretty bad. The cyclones did a lot less damage though.

$#2: I'm dairy-free. Plain cheese pizza isn't worth the effort, it's gotta be at least pepperoni.

H: See, now, that would be telling.

!3$: Cabbage. If you cook it right, it's not so bad.

PJ: Several. Buying unneeded stationery is a weakness of mine.

$223: Nearest book is my lab notebook (I'm writing a report). Third word is acetoacetate.

74: A window, a picnic table, several trees.

63g: Grey

4#3: Meh, the novelty would wear off pretty quickly.

¥: Dell

⇎: I see your fauns, centaurs and mermaids, and I raise you griffins, hippocampi, merlions, chimera.........

⌨: Absolutely.

45532: Hello!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, AonEne said:

*whispers* (She's engaged) 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cae!

• 5 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 0:16 PM, AonEne said:

Do you know what your wedding dress looks like yet? 

Only 4 months late, but yes, I know what my wedding dress looks like. And I no longer have it, I hired it, and then returned it afterwards.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:11 AM, Kidpen said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cae!

Thank you!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey look, it's my annual "log onto the Shard and see how many notifications I have"

On 2/9/2021 at 6:53 AM, AonEne said:

Do you guys just buy Pokemon plushes as you find them, or seek out ones you want? 

Both? Bit of both. Building up a collection of Pokemon plushies, but we (husband and I) only buy the ones that we like. Would be neat to get all 3 first gen starters but we've only found Bulbasaur so far.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 4:50 PM, Caesura said:

Hey look, it's my annual "log onto the Shard and see how many notifications I have"

Both? Bit of both. Building up a collection of Pokemon plushies, but we (husband and I) only buy the ones that we like. Would be neat to get all 3 first gen starters but we've only found Bulbasaur so far.

Mood :P 

So just when you find them in physical shops, I assume? 

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2021 at 10:41 AM, AonEne said:

Mood :P 

So just when you find them in physical shops, I assume? 

We have a Rowlett and a small Wobbuffet from the official online shop, but yeah, mostly. Unfortunately, the Charmander we found recently was... not great, so our quest for the first gen starters remains unfinished.

We stuck googly eyes on the Ditto, it looks hilarious :lol: