Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Clever Username said:

Here is my new character:

Hide contents

Name: Zekuri

Physical characteristics: Short, stocky build, broad, overly muscular but not so much that it hinders his movements, dark skin, deep voice, dark eyes, black hair and huge burn scars on his forearms.

Investiture: None

Skills: Improvising(Intelligent: +30), being scrappy, hand-to-hand and weapon combat (Average in each +55), running and making himself very scarce(Thievery: 40).

Equipment: ginormous sword usually strapped to his back, three glass knifes worn on his thighs and one in his boot, twenty-five foot rope with metal blade at one end usually worn as a belt, tattered looking clothing and cloak.

Weakness: Hates fire and will stumble back and run from it, even the smell of smoke will send him running. (-20)

Family: Dead.  Burned to death.

Home planet: Scadrial

Backstory: Was a somewhat rich and well off merchant and when the skaa rose up in one of the noblemen purges his family was tied to stakes in the ground and burned.  He only escaped because he was sneaking around in alleyways and was thought to be another skaa. 

Guild: none yet.

Personality: He does what he has to, even if he has to destroy a whole civilization. He is also determined to finish whatever he starts.  He likes a good challenge but will not hesitate to run if he is outmatched. 

Fighting style: swings his huge sword in one hand while whipping his rope around.

Wasn't a difficult one here, just an index lookup and estimating the weaknesses.
Total comes out to 105 points

I feel like that's conservative, so should be fine here. Will add to the list.

Hello everyone! 

As you may have noticed, the mod team is having a hard time keeping up with the character submissions, and as such we are instituting a few changes to help streamline the workload and make things a bit easier. 

The first change is that we are introducing a limit of 5 PC's (Player characters) per player for the main alleyverse RP. What that means is that the first 5 characters you make and play with will be considered PC's. They will abide by the normal rules and restrictions, such as no godmodding, normal power levels, etc. Every character past the first 5 will no longer be counted as PC's, but special NPC's. They aren't allowed to be as powerful as normal characters, and they can and will be godmodded to a certain degree without your permission.

This limit won't apply to the new alleyverse settings, which will probably have their own character limit.

The second change is the addition of a new thread for characters with a slightly different purpose. This one will be for character discussion and not submission. If you want to receive feedback for a character, ask questions, or discuss a ranking with your character, do it there.

The original alleyverse character thread will solely be for the purpose of submitting bios, and getting a mods feedback. If you wan't to submit a character, you post the bio on the alleyverse characters thread, and wait for a mod to reply. No community members should be posting on that thread unless they are asking for a bio to be submitted.

If a community member wants to help out with the ranking of characters, they can quote the post and rank it in the Alleyverse character discussion thread. 

The only posts that should be on the Original Alleyverse Character thread would be people submitting bio's, and mods ranking them or saying that they are posted.

- Alleyverse Mod Team

Edited by MacThorstenson

1 minute ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Ummmmmm... is the first part up for debate? Like, I could just stop making new characters and keep it at eleven.

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

JUST KILL THEM ALL WOODRACK.

Please remember that this thread is now only for submitting character bios. If you want to debate these things please ask to debate them in the new alleyverse character discussion thread.

To answer your question, no it is not up for debate.

Here is my character. Is he too OP? Could you add him please? Thank you.

Nuemark Bordeux:

Spoiler

Name: Nuemark Bordeux

Investiture:  Knight Radiant: Skybreaker 4th ideal.

Special Skills and/or weapons: Sarcastic Spren, Darkathna. She turns into a 6 foot long straight blade, as broad as four fingers with an 'L' shaped spike on the tip, about 8 inches long. She has an elaborate cross guard, round, 6 inches wide, a perfect ring protecting the top of Bordeux's hand. Two 5 inch. upward tilting, quillion halves come up the side of the ring. Bordeux is skilled at fighting with his "Dark-blade".  Charismatic.

Weakness: Deaf in his left ear. Too trusting. Very strong moral compass (not always a weakness). Follows laws of his guild to the letter (as any skybreaker should).

Physical characteristics: Male, 6ft, 150 lbs, jett black hair, worn close cropped, icy blue eyes. Upturned nose. Arched eyebrows. Athletic. Likes to where a dark, maroon vest with a dark black cravat, chocolate colored, button down  shirt, and black slacks with dark wingtips.

Family: Father, Mother, Brother, Brother, (Father and first brother disceased).

Home Planet: Roshar

History/Biography: Born 20 years before the Everstorm,  Nuemark Bordeux was raised mot knowing his father's secret heritage. His father was a Scadrian worldhopper who settled down with a dark eyed woman in Roshar and started a family. Nuemark was second of three sons. He grew up normally, if secluded to hide his eye color, not knowing about his bronze. He eventually ended up being pressed into the army when he was 17. He had dark eyes at the time and was a spearman. His father was pressed in at the same time, as was his older brother. They had to leave Nuemark's brother and mother unprotected, but sent a portion or thier pay back through mail.

He hated to kill as he did, but was compelled to do so as it was law, which his father had taught him to obey at almost all costs. The three of them were seperated under different command. Despite his dislike for killing, Nuemark became a very proficient fighter. It strained his sanity none the less.

They were soon posted to the shattered shattered plains and within a month of fighting, his father and brother both died in the same battle. He was devastated and lost his morals for some time, leaving cold skill and power, killing parshendi with such brutality and efficiency that he became quite infamous. He eventually found relief from his madness in following rules. Darkathna, who had been watching him for some time, then bonded with him and their relationship helped further with his sanity. The shattered plains campaign ended, and Nuemark had spoken all the ideals up to the fourth. He was released from duty. He checked in on his younger brother and mother, now running the farm quite well, and went off to the Alleyverse to seek a fortune for his family. He lost hearing in his left ear to one of those new-fangled explpsive devices from a friend named Damon.

Guild: Ghostbloods

Oaths: 

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

I swear to seek justice, to let it guide me, until I find a more perfect Ideal. 

I swear to the will and laws of the Ghostbloods. This is  my Oath.

I will seek out traitors and spys in my guild and bring justice to them, so long as Ghostblood leaders permit.

Moral compass restrictions:

He despises killing, and he nearly went insane from it while a soldier. This is constantly conflicting with the part of his morals which compel him, almost no matter the cost, to stop a deed of injustice if he sees one occurring. He will often have to carry out punishments. If he has to kill a murderer, his sense of duty usually comes through (though not always) but leaves him torn inside. He spares lives whenever possible. As he is a Ghostblood, you can see the complications created by his morals and oaths. He will often black out from guilt if he takes many lives and nurtures a deep hatred for assassin jobs.

Edited by MacThorstenson

4 hours ago, ElendVenture said:

Name: Nuemark Bordeux

Investiture: Seeker and Knight Radiant: Skybreaker 4th ideal.

Special Skills and/or weapons: Sarcastic Spren, Darkathna. She turns into a 6 foot long straight blade, as broad as four fingers with an 'L' shaped spike on the tip, about 8 inches long. She has an elaborate cross guard, round, 6 inches wide, a perfect ring protecting the top of Bordeux's hand. Two 5 inch. upward tilting, quillion halves come up the side of the ring. Bordeux is skilled at fighting with his "Dark-blade". He is not very practiced at using his bronze, but is okay. 

Weakness: Deaf in his left ear. Too trusting. Very strong moral compass (not always a weakness). Follows laws of his guild to the letter (as any skybreaker should).

Physical characteristics: Male, 6ft, 150 lbs, jett black hair, worn close cropped, icy blue eyes. Upturned nose. Arched eyebrows. Athletic. Likes to where a dark, maroon vest with a dark black cravat, chocolate colored, button down  shirt, and black slacks with dark wingtips.

Family: Father, Mother, Brother, Brother, (Father and first brother disceased).

Home Planet: Roshar

History/Biography: Born 20 years before the Everstorm,  Nuemark Bordeux was raised mot knowing his father's secret heritage. His father was a Scadrian worldhopper who settled down with a dark eyed woman in Roshar and started a family. Nuemark was second of three sons. He grew up normally, if secluded to hide his eye color, not knowing about his bronze. He eventually ended up being pressed into the army when he was 17. He had dark eyes at the time and was a spearman. His father was pressed in at the same time, as was his older brother. They had to leave Nuemark's brother and mother unprotected, but sent a portion or thier pay back through mail.

He hated to kill as he did, but was compelled to do so as it was law, which his father had taught him to obey at almost all costs. The three of them were seperated under different command. Despite his dislike for killing, Nuemark became a very proficient fighter. It strained his sanity none the less.

They were soon posted to the shattered shattered plains and within a month of fighting, his father and brother both died in the same battle. He was devastated and lost his morals for some time, leaving cold skill and power, killing parshendi with such brutality and efficiency that he became quite infamous. He eventually found relief from his madness in following rules. Darkathna, who had been watching him for some time, then bonded with him and their relationship helped further with his sanity. The shattered plains campaign ended, and Nuemark had spoken all the ideals up to the fourth. He was released from duty. He checked in on his younger brother and mother, now running the farm quite well, and went off to the Alleyverse to seek a fortune for his family. He lost hearing in his left ear to one of those new-fangled explpsive devices from a friend named Damon.

The raw power is 200 for a 4th oath radiant plus 35 for a seeker.

I will need to know which oaths he had sworn and what caused him to be broken.

As to his weakness, deaf in his left ear is worth 15 points. 5 points for the too trusting. The moral compass will depend on what the compass tells him to do.

Which guild is he a part of? Is he part of a guild? If he's not than the last bit isn't worth anything.

I will seek out traitors and spys in my guild and bring justice to them, so long as Ghostblood leaders permit.

1 hour ago, ElendVenture said:

So I would subtract 5 for the first oath.

The second oath, I would subtract 20 for, assuming a reasonable definition of justice. 

The third oath I would subtract 10 for, because it’s not that much more restrictive than the second oath.

The fourth oath is another 10 points. Not extremely restrictive considering that that’s part of the GB rules. And that a good ghostblood would do this normally. 

Thats 65 points of weakness in total. 

Can you describe his moral compass and how restrictive it is?

You still need 35 points of weakness for the character to be allowed. 

2 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

But... side note: correct me if I am wrong. But his investiture totals to 235. Minus 65 is 170. Shouldn’t he need 70 points of weaknesses because the skill points can’t contribute to these? 

Correct. I forgot about the seeker.

Though I suppose that that is the easiest thing to cut out of the character. 

AJ final bio:

Spoiler

Name: AJ Carter. Epic name Nightshot

Physical Characteristics: Brown hair, Brown eyes, Wild scar on right shoulder.

Investiture

• Epic powers

• Portals: Can make a small rift in space to create a one way gateway between two points within eyesight that he can see. It sends any object that goes in to the other one on a side of his choosing. Objects maintain momentum and come out at the same point that they went in at the corresponding portal. Portals cannot close if there is something moving through them. It takes roughly 2 seconds to make a portal.

• Perfect aim: If he looks at something and shoots at it, if his power is activated, his hand will automatically point nightsoul (See equipment)l toward the spot at which he was looking. 

Skills: (Consider epic ability 2 as projectile weapon training expert)

Equipment

• Night Soul

• A handgun with a 1 foot long barrel and 6 inch long handle. Has many modes to shoot. Including semi-auto bullets, full auto bullets, plasma, nets, grenades, shotguns, lasers, stun blasts, coinshot hazekiller rounds, flash bang grenades, seeking shots, and = flames. Can engage a system that stabs a needle through his skin. Barely enough to avoid the gun being pushed or pulled. He keeps clips on his belt that he must swap out to change between modes.

WeaknessHis epic weakness is large guns. (See backstory) Whenever he is touched by a large gun or is shot by one his powers will all be nullified. He feels very protective towards his companions and will do anything he can to save them and very much prefers not to kill.

Family: Mother dead. Father alive. Girlfriend: Tamika Alive.

Home Planet: Earth (Reckoners)

Backstory

When he was 8, his father took him shotgun shooting. AJ was amazed on how well his dad shot and wanted to try to. However, the shotguns knockback broke his shoulder joint and he had to go to the hospital to get surgery. Henceforth giving him a petrifying fear of shotguns.

He still was curious with guns and began to practice with handguns, learning to have exceptionally good aim with them. He competed and won a fortune. He had a dream, for a powerful weapon that he could use. So he got to work building nightsoul.

He had nearly perfected it by the time that his epic powers manifested. He accidently killed his mother with his new powers and felt horrible and guilty. His father, his partner in nightsoul’s creation ran away in fear and anger, disowning AJ. Depressed because of her death, AJ left and was taken as Calamity’s pawn. An assassin and world hopping monster. He was at lady brought by Calamity to steal a shard. They succeded, but AJ was thrown from the shard by calamity though was clear in mind for the first time ever. He traveled and survived with the sliver from that point on. In fear of becoming a pawn of calamity again, he won’t unnecessarily kill people.

Guild: TUBA

Psyche: Stable. Sometimes has haunting moments but stable.

Personality: Upbeat, Kind, has a dark side though that appears under stressful situations. A dark side that pushes everyone away and goes alone to do things.

Appearance: Coming soon?

Theme Song: Psyche theme song, except all “Psyches” have been replaced with “Snipes”

Fighting Style: Long range combat

Here's that character I was thinking about. He just felt like such an interesting idea so I developed him and he evolved into this:

Spoiler

Name: Thalvin

Physical Characteristics: 5’ 6” 140 lbs. Blonde hair, Grey eyes, Tan skin

Investiture:

• Bronze Savant. Can sense all sources of investiture including inanimate ones. (Limitations found in weakness section)

• Nightwatcher boon: Can mend things. Physically, can heal wounds, Mentally, can heal insanity or depression, and spiritually can essentially do spiritual adhesion. Can access connection. Fueled by stormlight.

Skills:

• An expert at hand to hand combat training.

• Can run fast. No faster than an enhanced person, but olympic sprinter level.

Equipment:

• Bronze vials

• Glassweave clothing he wears beneath normal clothing.

• A large wealth of spheres which he keeps infused

Weakness:

• Nightwatcher Bane: Is completely blind and deaf. All other senses still exist, but are diminished greatly.

• Can’t sense Aluminum, drabs, or people who’ve been spiked by nicrosil, or have an aluminum spike. Aluminum blocks his sensing. The farther away something is and the weaker the investiture source is, the more difficult it is to sense them. For instance, he could sense a shard anywhere in a north america sized area, but could only sense a misting inside a city. Things with hardly any investiture like people or objects would be sensed in a football field sized area.

Family: Mother, Father, 4 sisters. All alive.

Home Planet: Scadrial

Backstory: He was born into a happy family on Scadrial as members of the survivor’s church. He was taught well and raised well as a happy man. He promised that he would help and serve others, and unite the people as Kelsier did. He began to be a traveling missionary to convert as many people to the survivor’s church as possible.

He was taught the location of a perpendicularity by a worldhopper he converted in hopes that he would go off world and spread the religion. Thalvin did so and traveled to Roshar where he had no success. Discouraged, he sought out the nightwatcher for help. He asked her, “Give me the power to connect with people. The nightwatcher saw his heart and it’s similarity to a bondsmith’s so she granted him the powers bondsmiths have to unite.

He left and began his work again, having great success this time, but he glimpsed into different realms and saw that what he was teaching was false. The precepts were good but the doctrine was not. He stopped his work and left to the alleyverse, unwilling to have more Rosharans seek him out for teachings.

How's this?

Spoiler

Name: Zoe (Epic name: Midge)

Physical attributes: 5" normally, 80 pounds normally, brown eyes, short, black hair.

Equipment: Will be updated as she gets things, but she starts with nothing.

Epic Powers: Can change size to anywhere between 5" and the size of a penny. Does not retain mass and strength, which decreases with size. Can't re-grow(?) to a size larger than the confines she's in. For example, if Midge was in a purse, the largest she could be would be about the height of the purse. Anything solid counts as a barrier to stop re-growth(?)

Epic Weakness: Rodents. Seeing or touching any kind of rodent, including pictures, paintings, and drawings, will negate Midge's power, and will cause her to enlarge to maximum height instantly, and be unable to shrink for awhile. 

Non-Epic weakness. Refuses to fight, and won't use a weapon of any kind. She can carry weapons, like transporting a weapon between two people, but refuses to use it. Traps and indirect ways of injuring people, however, are fine.

Personality: Skittish and shy, Midge prefers not talking to people, as she can get very stressed when overwhelmed. Midge is kind and caring, but would plan traps with the intent to kill if it were the only option.  

Backstory: When Zoe was young she lived on a ranch with her mother. Zoe loved taking care of animals and living with only her mother, as she was very shy, even back then. One day, an epic with a grey mask and cloak came riding on a wave of every rodent imaginable, and lay waste to the farm. Zoe's mother didn't make it out alive. Zoe, in a surge of power, increased to the size of a building*, squashed the epic, and then collapsed unconscious, reverting back to her normal form. When she awoke, the farm was a wasteland, and Zoe decided to never again invest her life in something so easily destroyed by epics, and she took on the Epic name Midge. Midge made a grand miniature city buried underneath the ground, spending all her time devoted to beauty and vanity. Eventually. when Calamity was undone, she came to her senses, and realized she needed to get as far away from her city as possible. She began asking around, and eventually struck a deal with two shady people who said they could bring her to universes untold. When Midge said yes, gas poured into the room, and Midge fell unconscious. Upon waking up, Midge found herself in the middle of the Alleyverse. Midge decided to take a look around, and was taken in by the Ghostbloods.

*Note, this is a one time power surge upon becoming an epic, kind of like when you swear a new oath in SA. This is no longer a thing Midge can do, no matter how hard she practices and trains.      

5 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Here's that character I was thinking about. He just felt like such an interesting idea so I developed him and he evolved into this:

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Thalvin

Physical Characteristics: 5’ 6” 140 lbs. Blonde hair, Grey eyes, Tan skin

Investiture:

• Bronze Savant. Can sense all sources of investiture including inanimate ones. (Limitations found in weakness section)

• Nightwatcher boon: Can mend things. Physically, can heal wounds, Mentally, can heal insanity or depression, and spiritually can essentially do spiritual adhesion. Can access connection. Fueled by stormlight.

Skills:

• An expert at hand to hand combat training.

• Can run fast. No faster than an enhanced person, but olympic sprinter level.

Equipment:

• Bronze vials

• Glassweave clothing he wears beneath normal clothing.

• A large wealth of spheres which he keeps infused

Weakness:

• Nightwatcher Bane: Is completely blind and deaf. All other senses still exist, but are diminished greatly.

• Can’t sense Aluminum, drabs, or people who’ve been spiked by nicrosil, or have an aluminum spike. Aluminum blocks his sensing. The farther away something is and the weaker the investiture source is, the more difficult it is to sense them. For instance, he could sense a shard anywhere in a north america sized area, but could only sense a misting inside a city. Things with hardly any investiture like people or objects would be sensed in a football field sized area.

Family: Mother, Father, 4 sisters. All alive.

Home Planet: Scadrial

Backstory: He was born into a happy family on Scadrial as members of the survivor’s church. He was taught well and raised well as a happy man. He promised that he would help and serve others, and unite the people as Kelsier did. He began to be a traveling missionary to convert as many people to the survivor’s church as possible.

He was taught the location of a perpendicularity by a worldhopper he converted in hopes that he would go off world and spread the religion. Thalvin did so and traveled to Roshar where he had no success. Discouraged, he sought out the nightwatcher for help. He asked her, “Give me the power to connect with people. The nightwatcher saw his heart and it’s similarity to a bondsmith’s so she granted him the powers bondsmiths have to unite.

He left and began his work again, having great success this time, but he glimpsed into different realms and saw that what he was teaching was false. The precepts were good but the doctrine was not. He stopped his work and left to the alleyverse, unwilling to have more Rosharans seek him out for teachings.

6 minutes ago, BooksBeforeDeath said:

How's this?

Hide contents

Physical attributes: 5" normally, 80 pounds normally, brown eyes, short, black hair.

Epic Powers: Can change size to anywhere between 5" and the size of a penny. Does not retain mass and strength, which decreases with size. Can't re-grow(?) to a size larger than the confines she's in. For example, if Midge was in a purse, the largest she could be would be about the height of the purse. Anything solid counts as a barrier to stop re-growth(?)

Epic Weakness: Rodents. Seeing or touching any kind of rodent, including pictures, paintings, and drawings, will negate Midge's power, and will cause her to enlarge to maximum height instantly, and be unable to shrink for awhile. 

Non-Epic weakness. Refuses to fight, and won't use a weapon of any kind. She can carry weapons, like transporting a weapon between two people, but refuses to use it. Traps and indirect ways of injuring people, however, are fine.

Personality: Skittish and shy, Midge prefers not talking to people, as she can get very stressed when overwhelmed. Midge is kind and caring, but would plan traps with the intent to kill if it were the only option.  

Backstory: When Zoe was young she lived on a ranch with her mother. Zoe loved taking care of animals and living with only her mother, as she was very shy, even back then. One day, an epic with a grey mask and cloak came riding on a wave of every rodent imaginable, and lay waste to the farm. Zoe's mother didn't make it out alive. Zoe, in a surge of power, increased to the size of a building*, squashed the epic, and then collapsed unconscious, reverting back to her normal form. When she awoke, the farm was a wasteland, and Zoe decided to never again invest her life in something so easily destroyed by epics, and she took on the Epic name Midge. Midge made a grand miniature city buried underneath the ground, spending all her time devoted to beauty and vanity. Eventually. when Calamity was undone, she came to her senses, and realized she needed to get as far away from her city as possible. She began asking around, and eventually struck a deal with two shady people who said they could bring her to universes untold. When Midge said yes, gas poured into the room, and Midge fell unconscious. Upon waking up, Midge found herself in the middle of the Alleyverse. Midge decided to take a look around, and was taken in by the Ghostbloods.

*Note, this is a one time power surge upon becoming an epic, kind of like when you swear a new oath in SA. This is no longer a thing Midge can do, no matter how hard she practices and trains.      

Will need @Voidus to rank the Epic power, but I can say that the no fighting will be about a 45 point weakness.

Usually I would rate that as a -55, but the capacity to make traps makes it worth -45.

12 minutes ago, BooksBeforeDeath said:

How's this?

Hide contents

Should easily make it, power will be 30 points, and powers being stronger at their Rending is a common occurrence for Epics so the backstory works fine.
If Mac rates the weakness as -45 then I think she'll technically be in the negative points total, plenty of room to grow.

Total: 30 M - 45 W = -15

12 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

So I would subtract 5 for the first oath.

The second oath, I would subtract 20 for, assuming a reasonable definition of justice. 

The third oath I would subtract 10 for, because it’s not that much more restrictive than the second oath.

The fourth oath is another 10 points. Not extremely restrictive considering that that’s part of the GB rules. And that a good ghostblood would do this normally. 

Thats 65 points of weakness in total. 

Can you describe his moral compass and how restrictive it is?

You still need 35 points of weakness for the character to be allowed. 

He despises killing, and he nearly went insane from it while a soldier. This is constantly conflicting with the part of his morals which compel him, almost no matter the cost, to stop a deed of injustice if he sees one ocurring. He will often have to carry out punishments. If he has to kill a murderer, his sense of duty usually comes through (though not always) but leaves him torn inside. He spares lives whenever possible. As he is a Ghostblood, you can see the complications created by his morals and oaths. He will often black out from guilt if he takes many lives and nurtures a deep hatred for assassin jobs.

12 minutes ago, ElendVenture said:

He despises killing, and he nearly went insane from it while a soldier. This is constantly conflicting with the part of his morals which compel him, almost no matter the cost, to stop a deed of injustice if he sees one ocurring. He will often have to carry out punishments. If he has to kill a murderer, his sense of duty usually comes through (though not always) but leaves him torn inside. He spares lives whenever possible. As he is a Ghostblood, you can see the complications created by his morals and oaths. He will often black out from guilt if he takes many lives and nurtures a deep hatred for assassin jobs.

Dang that is some good conflict right there. I love it!

I would say that that is about 50 points of weakness.

You have a total of 115 weakness points, and 235 magic points. You still need 20 more points of weakness. Personally, I would removing the A-Bronze. It doesn't look that necessary considering he doesn't know how to use it really well.

3 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Dang that is some good conflict right there. I love it!

I would say that that is about 50 points of weakness.

You have a total of 115 weakness points, and 235 magic points. You still need 20 more points of weakness. Personally, I would removing the A-Bronze. It doesn't look that necessary considering he doesn't know how to use it really well.

Sure thing.

Just now, ElendVenture said:

Yes. After a long thought (two minutes) I decided that it was not worth making more weaknesses for a small power.

Ok.

Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't sure if you were saying sure thing to the more weaknesses or to the bronze.

I will edit and post your bio now.