Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Not if you still want perfect accuracy, that needs to be set at that level of skill. But it would let it come from the skill total not your magic total.

I'd be uncomfortable with allowing the gun as written for less than 50 points. It's essentially multiple magic abilities disguised as tech. I also question the ability of anyone to build something like that with earth technology unless they were an absolute genius and had access to a lot of resources. Each of which would also have their own additions to the point total.

Eh, it is unreasonable. Should I make a backstory involving it being made in the alleyverse? That seems much more reasonable.

And I am let’s see... 25 points over. I guess I could change the weakness to seeing guns. How would that effect his score?

6 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Eh, it is unreasonable. Should I make a backstory involving it being made in the alleyverse? That seems much more reasonable.

And I am let’s see... 25 points over. I guess I could change the weakness to seeing guns. How would that effect his score?

I'd suggest a weakness that isn't just his Epic weakness. I don't usually take a lot of points off for them unless they're really crippling.

16 minutes ago, Turtle373 said:

@beantheboy12 @Voidus

you could make the gun able to use motivaters(I think that's what they're called, the things that replicate epic powers) to explain the more sci-fi/magical abilities, like he could put in a clip of normal ammo, or he could put in a motivater. 

That'd be the easiest way to justify it, yeah. Though in that case I'd be treating the extra abilities as Epic powers which means they'll be a pretty significant bump.

So @Lord Meeker, I know I have a lot of characters, but... I don't have an excuse.  And possibly @Voidus too, cause it's an epic.

Spoiler

Name:  Can't come up with a good one, help is appreciated

Physique:  Kinda average.  Broadish, nice musculature, average hieght.

Appearence:  Wears a loose T-shirt and sweats.  Brown hair, very unruly.  Green eyes.

Investiture:  An epic.  That's right, another one.  His power is unique as far as I know.  He has the ability to make tangible reflections of himself.  All equipment and objects will also be reflected, unless the object has too much investiture.  He can make up to three including himself, and his sentience inhabits all three.  He can make them within ten feet of himself, but they can move farther apart once made.  Although his sentience inhabits all of them at once, they can only move in exactly the same way.  So, for instance, he makes them beside him, and if one raises his hand, they all do simultaneously.  Another thing, if one is obeying the laws of physics, they all can move in whatever way they want.  Again, for instance, If two are walking away from each other, and one has a wall in front of him, he can walk through the wall as long as the first relfection's path is unobstructed.  So, technically, one could be floating above him upside-down, moving in exactly the same way as the one walking normally.  A weird power, but I think it could have all sorts of interesting applications.

Skills:  A very good combatant, he has to be to be able to be a powerfulish epic.  He can mostly work with melee weapons, such as a sword or bow staff.  Mostly a bow staff.  He has almost no skill with projectile weapons like knives, a bit more with guns though.  He has rudimentary training with hand-to-hand also.

Weaknesses:  Lint rollers.  Anything sticky gives him the creeps, but lint rollers negate his power.  If he sees it, he can't make reflections, but only physical conflict can destroy his reflections, down to one.  He also has nightmares about the people he killed with the darkness, and hates the sight of blood.  This is why he usually uses a bow staff, because there is minimal blood.

Personality:  A dark man.  Hates everything, and everyone.  Not affiliated.  He's a mercenary with a short temper and a chip on his shoulder the size of a chull.  If you break his hard exterior though, you find... bitterness and hatred.

Equipment:  An investiture reinforced bow staff that will never break.  An old Tia card that he keeps around, and recharges periodically.

Backstory:  Was born on Earth.  Was made into an epic.  Worked for Obliteration before he destroyed Houston, and fled when he received a tip that the city was to be destroyed.  He wandered around the small human settlements, killing indiscriminately.  He found a card with a strange pattern scrawled into it.  He willed it to activate, when messing around, and it took him to the Alleyverse.  He suddenly found himself free from the darkness, and went about his life.  

Guild Affiliation:  None

Theme song: Kill Yourself, by Bo Burnham

I don't usually do theme songs, but that one really fit his personality.

Here's the character I'd like to use for the Horror setting.

I realized, that I tend to hide weaknesses all over a bio, so I tried to put them all in the same place this time.

Regarding her scholarship: I figured, that she might be able to recognize an edible plant, knows how to milk a cow. Maybe sew some cloths or spin wool. I wasn't sure about the points for that, but I tried.

Thanks a lot for the time!

@Lord Meeker

@MacThorstenson

Spoiler

Name: Lizanne Farmer

Investiture: none

Skills: Amateur Scholarship (farming/ animals) (20), Intelligent (30)

Physical: brown hair, straw like texture; brown eyes; back, legs and arms covered with scars; torn cloths; almost painfully thin, large eyes

Weaknesses: limping, can't run (-20); deeply afraid of being chained/ trapped (-15); paranoid (-20); will follow a command directed at her blindly (-10) (I'll start strong and would like to soften that one a bit over the time, so don't rate it too high)

Character: has a hard time to trust anybody, usually looks at the darker side of a situation, can be loyal, strong-willed, likes to improvise

Family: two brothers, a sister, parents (all: location unknown)

Homeworld: Sel

Guild Affiliation: none

Backstory: Lizanne grew up on a farm. One day slavers came by and kidnapped her entire family. Lizanne lost track of them, when she was sold on a market.
She isn't sure how many years she spent working for her new master, and can only guess her age. At the beginning she had a rebellious streak, that was beaten out of her systematically. Over the years she learned to keep her head low, although she never stopped plotting how to escape.
Mostly she worked in the fields, as she made sure to obscure her features and look ugly. She is able to recognize some edible plants and has some basic knowledge how to handle animals, like how to milk a cow. One day she had the opportunity to run away, and it was only because of the kindness of some strangers, that she managed to stay free. They hid her for days and organized a trip away from Sel. Her journey took her first to Roshar, but as she never felt safe she fled that planet as well and arrived at the Alleyverse. Here she felt safer, as many different cultures mixed with each other and she wasn't standing out that much.
She spends her time begging in the streets, or if she is lucky, is able to find work for a day or two.

Edited by Sorana

I probably missed your response to this me defining Silva's obsessiveness, so could you repeat that?

On another note, two more characters!

Spoiler

Dirk Drake

Powers: He has a stimulant that for every dose increases his attributes by 50%, and stops him from feeling pain.

Build: He is 6’9’, he has broad shoulders and is fairly musceled.

Skills: He is a fairly skilled fighter, and he is good at analysing a situation.

Gear: He has a harness and two gauntlets that control the dosage, and inject it. He also has a shardhammer.

Clothes: He has a black kevlar jacket, and kevlar pants, as well as a pair of combat boots.

Personality: He is loyal, and once he takes a job he won’t stop it.

Weakness: His drug comes with a cost; whenever he takes a dose makes it that he will feel immense exhaustion and if he has five doses, he will go into a coma for twenty four hours. If he takes any more after that, every additional dose comes with a 25% chance of heart failure when it wears off, and if he has ten doses, his heart will explode. Coupled with the fact that he depends on it, and if he thinks that he could win the fight with just one more dose, which happens often, he will keep taking it.

History: He was born on Sel, and got into mercenary work. Then he moved to the Alleyverse, got his steroid, and continued mercenary work.

Guild Affiliation: None.

The Tattered One

Investiture: He was a cognitive shadow that went to Sel, and tried to absorb the shard splinters into himself, to make himself a demishard. Instead, the cut into his cognitive shadow, shredding it. He did manage to absorb some of the investiture, but a very miniscule amount compared to what he wanted. It granted him the ability to manifest a body in the material plane, that reflects his cognitive shadow. It is a tattered body, where you can see the bones in several places and is covered in open wounds, that do not bleed. Whenever someone hurts him, he resists the damage, and then the flesh restichies to its original shape where it was hit. However, since it also affects his cognitive shadow, if enough damage is done to his material form(ie. If in a duel, score him at half the damage you would normally, or give him 200 hp) his cognitive shadow will fall unconscious and his body will fail. However, his body cannot be destroyed through any means, as long as his cognitive shadow still exists. He also gained the ability to put out investited pieces of metal like substance in the form of spikes, and launch them out of his skin at high velocities. However, this does cause him some minor harm(ie. For every ten centimeters of spike launched, do 1 damage to him, in a duel) so he does not have infinite ammo. The spikes cut like a shard blade, but do not have the same soul sever thing.

Build: He is 7’10’ and his skinny for his size.

Skills: He is a skilled combatant, and torturer.

Gear: None. His spikes are all he needs.

Clothes: He has a pair of fireproof, kevlar pants, and combat boots, that are also fireproof.

Personality: He is absolutely insane. He loves killing, and slaughters any who get in his way, and if nobody gets in his way, he gets in their way. That said, he knows when he can’t win a fight, and will leave if the odds turn against him.

Weakness: He kills almost everyone he meets, and he is in constant pain. Every time he makes a spike, it feels like someone rammed a sword through his arm, or wherever the pike is coming from. He is also, as stated above, insane, so he laughs maniacally, doesn’t feel remorse, at all, and compulsively kills innocents. Also, he has a special vulnerability to soothing/roiting. They do not work as they normally would on him, but he feels immense pain whenever they are used against him, and if he is soothed/rioted strongly enough(ie. Max/Mara with duralumin) he could be destroyed. He also thinks, untruly, that the 17th shard, Death, chose him as their herald to end all life and give then complete dominion. Of course, this is complete nonsense as the 17th shard is not death, nor is it an actual shard.

History: He was a murder on scadrial, and when he died, he wandered off, managing to hold on, though he was stretched far, to Sel, where he tried to become a demigod. Then he became this. He went on an interplanetary killing spree before ending up in the Alleyverse, and continuing his ‘good work.’

Guild Affiliation: Do you really expect this guy to have a guild?

3 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

Ay @Voidus do we need new characters for the Horror thang?

14 hours ago, Sorana said:

Here's the character I'd like to use for the Horror setting.

I realized, that I tend to hide weaknesses all over a bio, so I tried to put them all in the same place this time.

Regarding her scholarship: I figured, that she might be able to recognize an edible plant, knows how to milk a cow. Maybe sew some cloths or spin wool. I wasn't sure about the points for that, but I tried.

Thanks a lot for the time!

@Lord Meeker

@MacThorstenson

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Lizanne Farmer

Investiture: none

Skills: Amateur Scholarship (farming/ animals) (20), Intelligent (30)

Physical: brown hair, straw like texture; brown eyes; back, legs and arms covered with scars; torn cloths; almost painfully thin, large eyes

Weaknesses: limping, can't run (-20); deeply afraid of being chained/ trapped (-15); paranoid (-20); will follow a command directed at her blindly (-10) (I'll start strong and would like to soften that one a bit over the time, so don't rate it too high)

Character: has a hard time to trust anybody, usually looks at the darker side of a situation, can be loyal, strong-willed, likes to improvise

Family: two brothers, a sister, parents (all: location unknown)

Homeworld: Sel

Guild Affiliation: none

Backstory: Lizanne grew up on a farm. One day slavers came by and kidnapped her entire family. Lizanne lost track of them, when she was sold on a market.
She isn't sure how many years she spent working for her new master, and can only guess her age. At the beginning she had a rebellious streak, that was beaten out of her systematically. Over the years she learned to keep her head low, although she never stopped plotting how to escape.
Mostly she worked in the fields, as she made sure to obscure her features and look ugly. She is able to recognize some edible plants and has some basic knowledge how to handle animals, like how to milk a cow. One day she had the opportunity to run away, and it was only because of the kindness of some strangers, that she managed to stay free. They hid her for days and organized a trip away from Sel. Her journey took her first to Roshar, but as she never felt safe she fled that planet as well and arrived at the Alleyverse. Here she felt safer, as many different cultures mixed with each other and she wasn't standing out that much.
She spends her time begging in the streets, or if she is lucky, is able to find work for a day or two.

I think in the interests of keeping the bloat on this thread to a minimum character profiles for the horror setting should be posted on the Horror setting planning thread. Lizanne is definitely approved for use there. You can use existing characters if you'd like but keep in mind it'll be a low powered setting.

24 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Hey @Voidus do you have an update on my character?

Mac had already approved them they just hadn't been added to the list yet. I've added now so they should be good to go.

Hello. I exist. Thanks for noticing me.

5 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

I probably missed your response to this me defining Silva's obsessiveness, so could you repeat that?

On another note, two more characters!

Spoiler

Dirk Drake

Powers: He has a stimulant that for every dose increases his attributes by 50%, and stops him from feeling pain.

Build: He is 6’9’, he has broad shoulders and is fairly musceled.

Skills: He is a fairly skilled fighter, and he is good at analysing a situation.

Gear: He has a harness and two gauntlets that control the dosage, and inject it. He also has a shardhammer.

Clothes: He has a black kevlar jacket, and kevlar pants, as well as a pair of combat boots.

Personality: He is loyal, and once he takes a job he won’t stop it.

Weakness: His drug comes with a cost; whenever he takes a dose makes it that he will feel immense exhaustion and if he has five doses, he will go into a coma for twenty four hours. If he takes any more after that, every additional dose comes with a 25% chance of heart failure when it wears off, and if he has ten doses, his heart will explode. Coupled with the fact that he depends on it, and if he thinks that he could win the fight with just one more dose, which happens often, he will keep taking it.

History: He was born on Sel, and got into mercenary work. Then he moved to the Alleyverse, got his steroid, and continued mercenary work.

Guild Affiliation: None.

The Tattered One

Investiture: He was a cognitive shadow that went to Sel, and tried to absorb the shard splinters into himself, to make himself a demishard. Instead, the cut into his cognitive shadow, shredding it. He did manage to absorb some of the investiture, but a very miniscule amount compared to what he wanted. It granted him the ability to manifest a body in the material plane, that reflects his cognitive shadow. It is a tattered body, where you can see the bones in several places and is covered in open wounds, that do not bleed. Whenever someone hurts him, he resists the damage, and then the flesh restichies to its original shape where it was hit. However, since it also affects his cognitive shadow, if enough damage is done to his material form(ie. If in a duel, score him at half the damage you would normally, or give him 200 hp) his cognitive shadow will fall unconscious and his body will fail. However, his body cannot be destroyed through any means, as long as his cognitive shadow still exists. He also gained the ability to put out investited pieces of metal like substance in the form of spikes, and launch them out of his skin at high velocities. However, this does cause him some minor harm(ie. For every ten centimeters of spike launched, do 1 damage to him, in a duel) so he does not have infinite ammo. The spikes cut like a shard blade, but do not have the same soul sever thing.

Clothes: He has a pair of fireproof, kevlar pants, and combat boots, that are also fireproof.

Personality: He is absolutely insane. He loves killing, and slaughters any who get in his way, and if nobody gets in his way, he gets in their way. That said, he knows when he can’t win a fight, and will leave if the odds turn against him.

Weakness: He kills almost everyone he meets, and he is in constant pain. Every time he makes a spike, it feels like someone rammed a sword through his arm, or wherever the pike is coming from. He is also, as stated above, insane, so he laughs maniacally, doesn’t feel remorse, at all, and compulsively kills innocents. Also, he has a special vulnerability to soothing/roiting. They do not work as they normally would on him, but he feels immense pain whenever they are used against him, and if he is soothed/rioted strongly enough(ie. Max/Mara with duralumin) he could be destroyed. He also thinks, untruly, that the 17th shard, Death, chose him as their herald to end all life and give then complete dominion. Of course, this is complete nonsense as the 17th shard is not death, nor is it an actual shard.

History: He was a murder on scadrial, and when he died, he wandered off, managing to hold on, though he was stretched far, to Sel, where he tried to become a demigod. Then he became this. He went on an interplanetary killing spree before ending up in the Alleyverse, and continuing his ‘good work.’

Guild Affiliation: Bureau of Villainy.

I know you're busy, just making sure you see it. I'll shut up now.

Some small alterations I made to the Tarnished One. Score this. Just specifying what I meant.

Spoiler

The Tattered One

Investiture: He was a cognitive shadow that went to Sel, and tried to absorb the shard splinters into himself, to make himself a demishard. Instead, the cut into his cognitive shadow, shredding it. He did manage to absorb some of the investiture, but a very miniscule amount compared to what he wanted. It granted him the ability to manifest a body in the material plane, that reflects his cognitive shadow. It is a tattered body, where you can see the bones in several places and is covered in open wounds, that do not bleed. Whenever someone hurts him, he resists the damage, and then the flesh restichies to its original shape where it was hit. However, since it also affects his cognitive shadow, if enough damage is done to his material form(ie. If in a duel, score him at half the damage you would normally, or give him 200 hp) his cognitive shadow will fall unconscious and his body will fail. However, his body cannot be destroyed through any means, as long as his cognitive shadow still exists. He also gained the ability to put out investisted pieces of metal like substance in the form of spikes, and launch them out of his skin at high velocities. However, this does cause him some minor harm(ie. For every ten centimeters of spike launched, do 1 damage to him, in a duel) so he does not have infinite ammo. The spikes cut like a shard blade, but do not have the same soul sever thing. He is also affected differently by shardblades. As he exists in both cognitive and physical realms simultaneously, they cut him like a normal sword, and he does not heal from it like he does all other wounds, but it doesn't burn his eyes out. Also, his healing is not cellular regeneration. It is his physical form returning to his cognitive state. When he's hurt,whatever is taken out disappears into black smoke, as do his psieks when they have existed for half an hour not touching him. And finally, he is as physically strong as a human can be, and as agile, and fast.

Weakness: He kills almost everyone he meets, and he is in constant pain. Every time he makes a spike, it feels like someone rammed a sword through his arm, or wherever the spike is coming from. He is also, as stated above, insane, so he laughs maniacally, doesn’t feel remorse, at all, and compulsively kills innocents. Also, he has a special vulnerability to soothing/roiting. They do not work as they normally would on him, but he feels immense pain whenever they are used against him, and if he is soothed/rioted strongly enough(ie. Max/Mara with duralumin) he could be destroyed. He also thinks, untruly, that the 17th shard, Death, chose him as their herald to end all life and give then complete dominion. Of course, this is complete nonsense as the 17th shard is not death, nor is it an actual shard. And he doesn't have any restraint. He will keep going. He also likes to make people feel his pain by torturing them to death by shredding them.

Guild Affiliation: Bureau of Villainy.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

Here is my new revised character. @Voidus @MacThorstenson

Spoiler

Name: Zedkrin

Physical Characteristics: 5’6’’, short black hair, 32 years old

Powers: Rithmatist(Melody level), can create and delete chalk

Skills: Fast runner, average melee weapon combat, amature hand to hand combat, amature thievery

Equipment: Light leather armor, one sword hilt, and a katana

Weakness: Phobia of Squirrels(Will run away at the sight of squirrels)

Epic Weakness: If he sees semi-complicated math his powers will go away

Home Planet: Earth(Rithmatist)

Backstory: He was born on Earth(Rithmatist), became a Rithmatist, met a worldhopper then went with them to Earth(Reckoners) before Calamity, got Epic powers, then moved to the alleyverse.

Guild: Ghostbloods

Personality/Psyche: He gives up as quickly as he makes decisions, not social, will not sacrifice himself for someone else

Fighting Style: Uses his speed to outmaneuver his opponents and cut them down

11 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Hello? Been 3 days and not a single mod has posted on any of this stuff. What is happening? Are all of you having IRL trouble?

This is about the fourth time I've had to mention this, again I understand that having to wait can be irritating when you're excited for a character, but the solution is not to make other people irritated as well. Sometimes there will be delays, I have a lot of commitments and duties outside of the Alleyverse so even when I can login to the Shard I don't always have time for character approvals, other mods may be similarly limited or have IRL issues. Weekends in particular people are just going to be awkward for some people.

Mod stuff can take up a lot of our time and we do this voluntarily, try not to have unreasonable expectations of response times.

Here is my new character:

Spoiler

Name: Zekuri

Physical characteristics: Short, stocky build, broad, overly muscular but not so much that it hinders his movements, dark skin, deep voice, dark eyes, black hair and huge burn scars on his forearms.

Investiture: None

Skills: Improvising, being scrappy, hand-to-hand and weapon combat, running and making himself very scarce.

Equipment: ginormous sword usually strapped to his back, three glass knifes worn on his thighs and one in his boot, twenty-five foot rope with metal blade at one end usually worn as a belt, tattered looking clothing and cloak.

Weakness: Hates fire and will stumble back and run from it, even the smell of smoke will send him running.

Family: Dead.  Burned to death.

Home planet: Scadrial

Backstory: Was a somewhat rich and well off merchant and when the skaa rose up in one of the noblemen purges his family was tied to stakes in the ground and burned.  He only escaped because he was sneaking around in alleyways and was thought to be another skaa. 

Guild: none yet.

Personality: He does what he has to, even if he has to destroy a whole civilization. He is also determined to finish whatever he starts.  He likes a good challenge but will not hesitate to run if he is outmatched. 

Fighting style: swings his huge sword in one hand while whipping his rope around.

Edited by Clever Username

2 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Hello? Been 3 days and not a single mod has posted on any of this stuff. What is happening? Are all of you having IRL trouble?

I would like to apologize, I've been extremely busy IRL as well and also just got sick. I haven't had the time to do much modding and im sorry.

I also figured that because this was nobodies first character it wasn't too big of a concern. Everyone had a character they could RP with already. @Dr. Dapper can you send me cakuni's bio?

On 02/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, Dr. Dapper said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Cakuin Noriki

Powers: A “vampire”. She has an extreme sensitivity to sunlight, it doesn’t kill her, but she can’t go out in the sun without going unconscious. She also has twice the strength and one and a half times the reaction time of a normal person at most times. She can drain blood from people to gain enhanced strength, reaction, and to heal herself extremely quickly. Otherwise, she doesn’t need it to survive. A Warder bond with Ciera Jigdens.

Lemme explain: So basically, she was transformed into a vampire by a device (one of the God Weapons). It looks like a mask made of stone, with a slot in the forehead for something. The mask is etched with strange characters, and is a ter’angreal that transforms anyone who spills blood on it while wearing it into a vampire (with the characteristics described above) I’m currently developing this (along with some other God Weapons) for a thing later. This is just a casualty of the thing that’s happening.

Skills: Very good at hand to hand combat, parkour, and fighting armed opponents. Ok with knives, swords, and handguns.

Physical characteristics: As a vampire, Cakuin doesn’t look any stronger than a normal human. In fact, she looks skinny. She wears a crop-top purple T-shirt with Aon Reo on it and tight black leggings under a dark red coat. Her hair is shaved on one side, but left to chin length on the other and she has dark blue eyes.

Weaknesses: The sun (duh). She’s horrible with larger weapons, can’t drive, Extremely loyal to Ciera. Will do anything to find and kill those who turned her into a vampire. She is harmed by gaseous Investiture (Mists, Stormlight, Voidlight, etc.) and is burned when she touches it. She also cannot handle Stormlight infused gems, and is harmed by hitting or being hit by Surgebinders holding Light. She also cannot be healed by Investiture fueled methods, or channeler Healing.

Personality: Cakuin’s personality totally changed after being turned into a vampire. Where she once was happy and upbeat all the time, she is now much more reserved and dark. She is still humorous, albeit in a different way.

History: Cakuin was born in the Alleycity, but left the city with her parents when she was three, because of the Seven Day War. She ended up in Khoinar, and lived there with her parents until she was 14, at which point she struck found a worldhopping group on their way to the Alleycity. She traveled with them, learning from them about almost everything. Then, when she was 18 they traveled to the Westlands, and a mysterious being killed all of them, except her. The creature slapped a mask on her face, and wiped the blood of one of her comrades on it. She lost consciousness, and when she woke up, she was in a cell. Over time, she began to notice changes to herself. She was stronger, faster, and had better reflexes. She didn’t need to eat or drink very often, as he captors only fed her once a week. Then the tests began. First, a dead man was tossed into her cell, and she was told to consume his blood. She somehow knew what she had to do, and did so. Over time, she discovered the full extent of her abilities. Eventually, she managed to escape, and found herself in the Scadrian Roughs. She found her way to Ciera’s summer house in the Roughs, and collapsed, wounded and dehydrated. Ciera tried to use normal Healing, but it didn’t work. She eventually bonded Cakuin as a Warder to see if that would help, and Cakuin woke up, muttering about blood. Ciera eventually deduced what Cakuin wanted, and let Cakuin drink a bit of her blood. They traveled to the Alleycity and the rest is history.

Updated with new weaknesses.

@Lord Meeker  @MacThorstenson @Voidus

Big Lazy Over Here.

Here 'ya are, Mac.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Big Lazy Over Here.

Here 'ya are, Mac.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Clever Username said:

Here is my new character:

Hide contents

Name: Zekuri

Physical characteristics: Short, stocky build, broad, overly muscular but not so much that it hinders his movements, dark skin, deep voice, dark eyes, black hair and huge burn scars on his forearms.

Investiture: None

Skills: Improvising, being scrappy, hand-to-hand and weapon combat, running and making himself very scarce.

Equipment: ginormous sword usually strapped to his back, three glass knifes worn on his thighs and one in his boot, twenty-five foot rope with metal blade at one end usually worn as a belt, tattered looking clothing and cloak.

Weakness: Hates fire and will stumble back and run from it, even the smell of smoke will send him running.

Family: Dead.  Burned to death.

Home planet: Scadrial

Backstory: Was a somewhat rich and well off merchant and when the skaa rose up in one of the noblemen purges his family was tied to stakes in the ground and burned.  He only escaped because he was sneaking around in alleyways and was thought to be another skaa. 

Guild: none yet.

Personality: He does what he has to, even if he has to destroy a whole civilization. He is also determined to finish whatever he starts.  He likes a good challenge but will not hesitate to run if he is outmatched. 

Fighting style: swings his huge sword in one hand while whipping his rope around.

This is approved, its well within point limits. There is no way the skills are over 150.

If you want an official break down of points you will have to wait, I am sorry.

If not, just let me know.