Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

17 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Guild: N/A currently. Unless someone wants him?

Hmm.  You see, I have this great guild which is actively seeking new members.  We're very active, and are actually running the Tournament of Light.

Otherwise, your character seems balanced enough.  The weakness of his scar and his narcolepsy would balance his skill and allomancy.  Looks good, here's some scoring:

Spoiler

Investiture: Bronze Twinborn Compounder. (+60, I scored this lower because the F-Bronze is necessary to him staying awake)

Skills: Skilled in hand to hand combat and weilding knives. (+80)

Equipment: Two glass daggers and two stone ones, the first pair hidden in his sleeves, the second pair hidden on his thighs. (+0, average stuff)

Weakness: Natural narcoleptic. Remove his bracers and the sudden lack of awareness knocks him out cold in seconds. (–5) Has a crippling fear of pocket watches (–10)- once was trapped in a room for days with dozens of them, all designed to tick very loudly- one of them a bomb that could go off at any time. He's associated fear with the things ever since, and fighting someone with one on them makes his movements slower and more confused, leaving him somewhat of a danger even to himself. This makes him unable to actually fight metronome effectively. (Though who would? That Epic is so powerful he terrifies all in existence.) (I shiver in fear thinking of my characters fighting him) Also has a scar across his chest that limits his ability to breath properly (–20). This means that he cannot fight effectively for longer than half an hour, on his best days. Normally is limited to fifteen minutes of continuous fighting in a row before he begins to have problems breathing.

Total:  95

Conclusion:  A weaker character.  You could probably get away with completely ridding yourself of all of these weaknesses, but it would drastically reduce the potential for character development, and I highly suggest against it.  All in all, a good character.  Very balanced.  I look forward to meeting him in the Alleyverse!

You should probably get one of the mini-mods to score it, I'm just doing it to provide you a little feedback.

24 minutes ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Hmm.  You see, I have this great guild which is actively seeking new members.  We're very active, and are actually running the Tournament of Light.

Otherwise, your character seems balanced enough.  The weakness of his scar and his narcolepsy would balance his skill and allomancy.  Looks good, here's some scoring:

Hide contents

Investiture: Bronze Twinborn Compounder. (+60, I scored this lower because the F-Bronze is necessary to him staying awake)

Equipment: Two glass daggers and two stone ones, the first pair hidden in his sleeves, the second pair hidden on his thighs. (+0, average stuff)

Weakness: Natural narcoleptic. Remove his bracers and the sudden lack of awareness knocks him out cold in seconds. (–5) Has a crippling fear of pocket watches (–10)- once was trapped in a room for days with dozens of them, all designed to tick very loudly- one of them a bomb that could go off at any time. He's associated fear with the things ever since, and fighting someone with one on them makes his movements slower and more confused, leaving him somewhat of a danger even to himself. This makes him unable to actually fight metronome effectively. (Though who would? That Epic is so powerful he terrifies all in existence.) (I shiver in fear thinking of my characters fighting him) Also has a scar across his chest that limits his ability to breath properly (–20). This means that he cannot fight effectively for longer than half an hour, on his best days. Normally is limited to fifteen minutes of continuous fighting in a row before he begins to have problems breathing.

Conclusion:  A weaker character.  You could probably get away with completely ridding yourself of all of these weaknesses, but it would drastically reduce the potential for character development, and I highly suggest against it.  All in all, a good character.  Very balanced.  I look forward to meeting him in the Alleyverse!

You should probably get one of the mini-mods to score it, I'm just doing it to provide you a little feedback.

Thank you. 95? Really? I thought he'd barely make the cut. I could actually make him stronger and he wouldn't be out of place... thanks. :lol:

Edit: Also, sure. I don't mind him being in your guild- it'd be fun! ^_^

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

18 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Erin Ramal Tekiel

Physical Characteristics:

Investiture: Bronze Twinborn Compounder.

Skills: Skilled in hand to hand combat and weilding knives.

Equipment: Two glass daggers and two stone ones, the first pair hidden in his sleeves, the second pair hidden on his thighs.

Weakness: Natural narcoleptic. Remove his bracers and the sudden lack of awareness knocks him out cold in seconds. Has a crippling fear of pocket watches- once was trapped in a room for days with dozens of them, all designed to tick very loudly- one of them a bomb that could go off at any time. He's associated fear with the things ever since, and fighting someone with one on them makes his movements slower and more confused, leaving him somewhat of a danger even to himself. This makes him unable to actually fight metronome effectively. (Though who would? That Epic is so powerful he terrifies all in existence.) Also has a scar across his chest that limits his ability to breath properly. This means that he cannot fight effectively for longer than half an hour, on his best days. Normally is limited to fifteen minutes of continuous fighting in a row before he begins to have problems breathing.

Family: Distantly related to the Tikiel house of The Final Empire. Dozens of living cousins somewhere on dark side.

Home Planet: Taldian.

Backstory: His father was a Twinborn worldhopper from Scadrial who fell in love with a woman from dark side on Taldain, staying and raising a family there. He took Erin home shortly after his sixth birthday because he experienced a mugging with his father, receiving a scar across his chest that nearly killed him and left him with a disability that doesn't harm him in everyday life, but limits his ability to perform sustained physical activity. Shortly after, his father learned that he'd snapped from the experience, and took him back to train with the other modern day Allomancers on Scadrial. He was left there in the care of some distant relatives, and started training early in his life to become a good enough fighter for his father to come back for- he grew up believing that he'd been abandoned because he was weak, and thought that the'd see his dad again if he trained hard enough. He tried to become like the Hazekillers of old, practicing as if he had to take down full Mistborn, becoming very skilled very quickly. He eventually gave up that hope when he turned nineteen, and started selling his services as a bodyguard or hitman. His skin and odd hair were distinct aspects of himself, and he quickly gained a name; so it came as no surprise when he accompanied a scientific expedition to find and examine an odd place. When he learned it was a kind of portal between worlds, old hope reignited in his heart, and he found his way through in the hopes of finding his father or mother. Instead, he ended up in alley city, and has been searching for a way to make a living ever since, hoping to one day gain what he needs to travel between worlds and hunt down his father.

Psyche: Daddy issues, typically a-moral unless his daddy issues are acting up, terrified of clocks- stopwatches especially.

Personality: Typically cold and distant; he's amiable enough, he simply doesn't actively seek out interaction with others. He enjoys the company but is generally unhappy and discontent, seeming to think everything is less than it really is, especially himself.

Appearance: 5'2" tall, light wood-brown skin, dark black hair in dreadlocks, amber-brown eyes that look like honey in the light. Built like a runner, lean but well-muscled.

Theme Song: My Fault, Imagine Dragons.

Fighting Style: Close quarters, aggressive, tries to end the fight quickly because he /cannot/ fight long-term. Will attempt to go lethal unless unable or ordered not to.

Here's another one, what do you think? ^_^

I really like the backstory! :)  

1 minute ago, JacobClaessen said:

True. I was asking, though, because this character has no Investiture. The closest he's got is an Aluminum Soulcaster. (I have yet to add weaknesses.)

Yes it is too much, even if they have no investiture.

The net point value for any character needs to be below 150 points.

2 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

Hide contents

You missed out on the compounding score. A bronze compounder is 165 points.

I'll do a full scoring in a bit if none of the others have, on mobile atm though.

Missing one of 5 senses, or any of the other ones.

Missing a limb

Being an amoeba.

Being dead

Not having faith in their ability to do anything.

Paralyzing phobias

A code or methodology that restrict their actions (Either a code of honor or a obsessive desire to kill anyone wearing pink)

Any of those work. As an aside, I will be back to full moderating capacity starting in an hour or two, I will make sure to do any characters that got suggested over the course of the last week, then I will ask the general public to see how many of their characters are on the main list.

31 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Any characters have to be scored? I am happy to help!

Mine got scored a bit back, but then since flaws in the scoring were pointed out. I was wondering if you could take a look at him, please.  ^_^

Spoiler

Physical Characteristics: (?)

Equipment: Two glass daggers and two stone ones, the first pair hidden in his sleeves, the second pair hidden on his thighs.

Weakness: Natural narcoleptic. Remove his bracers and the sudden lack of awareness knocks him out cold in seconds. Has a crippling fear of pocket watches- once was trapped in a room for days with dozens of them, all designed to tick very loudly- one of them a bomb that could go off at any time. He's associated fear with the things ever since, and fighting someone with one on them makes his movements slower and more confused, leaving him somewhat of a danger even to himself. This makes him unable to actually fight metronome effectively. (Though who would? That Epic is so powerful he terrifies all in existence.) Also has a scar across his chest that limits his ability to breath properly. This means that he cannot fight effectively for longer than half an hour, on his best days. Normally is limited to fifteen minutes of continuous fighting in a row before he begins to have problems breathing.

Family: Distantly related to the Tikiel house of The Final Empire. Dozens of living cousins somewhere on dark side.

Home Planet: Taldian. Backstory: His father was a Twinborn worldhopper from Scadrial who fell in love with a woman from dark side on Taldain, staying and raising a family there. He took Erin home shortly after his sixth birthday because he experienced a mugging with his father, receiving a scar across his chest that nearly killed him and left him with a disability that doesn't harm him in everyday life, but limits his ability to perform sustained physical activity. Shortly after, his father learned that he'd snapped from the experience, and took him back to train with the other modern day Allomancers on Scadrial. He was left there in the care of some distant relatives, and started training early in his life to become a good enough fighter for his father to come back for- he grew up believing that he'd been abandoned because he was weak, and thought that the'd see his dad again if he trained hard enough. He tried to become like the Hazekillers of old, practicing as if he had to take down full Mistborn, becoming very skilled very quickly. He eventually gave up that hope when he turned nineteen, and started selling his services as a bodyguard or hitman. His skin and odd hair were distinct aspects of himself, and he quickly gained a name; so it came as no surprise when he accompanied a scientific expedition to find and examine an odd place. When he learned it was a kind of portal between worlds, old hope reignited in his heart, and he found his way through in the hopes of finding his father or mother. Instead, he ended up in alley city, and has been searching for a way to make a living ever since, hoping to one day gain what he needs to travel between worlds and hunt down his father.

Psyche: Daddy issues, typically a-moral unless his daddy issues are acting up, terrified of clocks- stopwatches especially.

Personality: Typically cold and distant; he's amiable enough, he simply doesn't actively seek out interaction with others. He enjoys the company but is generally unhappy and discontent, seeming to think everything is less than it really is, especially himself.

Appearance: 5'2" tall, light wood-brown skin, dark black hair in dreadlocks, amber-brown eyes that look like honey in the light. Built like a runner, lean but well-muscled.

Fighting Style: Close quarters, aggressive, tries to end the fight quickly because he /cannot/ fight long-term. Will attempt to go lethal unless unable or ordered not to.

2 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

Mine got scored a bit back, but then since flaws in the scoring were pointed out. I was wondering if you could take a look at him, please.  ^_^

Hide contents

Home Planet: Taldian. Backstory: His father was a Twinborn worldhopper from Scadrial who fell in love with a woman from dark side on Taldain, staying and raising a family there. He took Erin home shortly after his sixth birthday because he experienced a mugging with his father, receiving a scar across his chest that nearly killed him and left him with a disability that doesn't harm him in everyday life, but limits his ability to perform sustained physical activity. Shortly after, his father learned that he'd snapped from the experience, and took him back to train with the other modern day Allomancers on Scadrial. He was left there in the care of some distant relatives, and started training early in his life to become a good enough fighter for his father to come back for- he grew up believing that he'd been abandoned because he was weak, and thought that the'd see his dad again if he trained hard enough. He tried to become like the Hazekillers of old, practicing as if he had to take down full Mistborn, becoming very skilled very quickly. He eventually gave up that hope when he turned nineteen, and started selling his services as a bodyguard or hitman. His skin and odd hair were distinct aspects of himself, and he quickly gained a name; so it came as no surprise when he accompanied a scientific expedition to find and examine an odd place. When he learned it was a kind of portal between worlds, old hope reignited in his heart, and he found his way through in the hopes of finding his father or mother. Instead, he ended up in alley city, and has been searching for a way to make a living ever since, hoping to one day gain what he needs to travel between worlds and hunt down his father.

Keep in mind. I am not an official mod. I just score characters and disagree with voids 100% of the time :P

Spoiler

[I'm not supposed to score weaknesses so I am going to steal these from the previous scoring]

Weakness: Natural narcoleptic. Remove his bracers and the sudden lack of awareness knocks him out cold in seconds [-5]. Has a crippling fear of pocket watches- once was trapped in a room for days with dozens of them, all designed to tick very loudly- one of them a bomb that could go off at any time. He's associated fear with the things ever since, and fighting someone with one on them makes his movements slower and more confused, leaving him somewhat of a danger even to himself. This makes him unable to actually fight metronome effectively [-10]. (Though who would? That Epic is so powerful he terrifies all in existence.) Also has a scar across his chest that limits his ability to breath properly. This means that he cannot fight effectively for longer than half an hour, on his best days. Normally is limited to fifteen minutes of continuous fighting in a row before he begins to have problems breathing. [I actually disagree with Seldon on this one. In reality, fights won't go on for that long. Maybe not -20 but sill something like -10 (Sorry for scoring this, mods. I just wanted to bring it up)]

Theme Song: My Fault, Imagine Dragons. [Such a good theme song!]

Grand total: 100 + 80 -25 = 155

Don't go adding another weakness to your character to balance it out just yet. I could be wrong about that weakness. (Sorry again, mods!)

Ok, here is a giant list of a bunch of characters rankings:

@beantheboy12 Alesandrel

Spoiler

Name: Alesandrel Jutharlin goes by AJ

Physical Characteristics: 3 scars: One on eyelid, left leg, and back of left hand. Burn marks on back. Short wide feet. Small amount of belly fat.

Investiture: Mistborn

Skills: Knows basics in fighting with mid-length swords. Skilled in the art of dodging attacks and attacking directly after. Good aim with guns.

Equipment: An obsidian saber, (one sided) aluminum lined metal vials containing 14 metals, (all but gold and aluminum). A coin pouch, black leather jacket he wears every day. Two beads of atium kept in an aluminum lined pocket located two inches to the right of the heart on the jacket.

Weaknesses: Won’t hurt a person unless provoked. Has a phobia of wasps. Gets dehydrated easily and gets a headache and vertigo under temperatures 6º F higher than what he’s used to this season. When fires a gun, feels pain, no matter how much knockback the gun has. Panics if he can’t move his torso and arms. Slow. Can’t outrun any other pewterarm and would lose in a race with anyone if he had no pewter. Feels sick at the sight of pain or large amounts of blood. Affects physical ability. Can’t fight with large weapons such as longswords, axes, or shardblades.

Family: Father: House lord Valrin Jutharlin (mistborn) Mother: Annel Jutharlin (soother) Sisters: Sencria (pewterarm) Ralia (seeker) and Ecalren (none) Brother: Daival (soother, dead) Girlfriend: Ahelthi: (skaa, dead)

Home Planet: Scadrial

Backstory: He was the second son of a great house. His brother had been trained his entire life to take the torch from his father while AJ was unimportant in the background. He could often leave without his father noticing for days on end and live on the streets of the town. He met Ahelthi and fell in love and was secretly married to her.

His father being an extremely pureblooded noble allomancer with an allomancer wife and a soothing son suspected that he had allomantic potential and just needed to snap. While AJ slept, his father took him from his bed and scorched his back, effectively snapping him. He discovered the freedom of pushing himself around a misty night and breathing the cold night air.

After his brother died of disease, he suddenly had a ton of attention and his relationship with Ahelthi was discovered. But, his friend in the palace tipped him that his father was furious and AJ immediately rushed to protect his girlfriend from his berserking father.

He arrived at her poor crumbling house to his furious father waiting in the doorway. AJ panicked and ran away to alley city to build a new life, separate from responsibility of a whole house. He then was quickly educated on the base 16 metals and began to practice with them.

Guild: TUBA

Psyche: Makes decisions based on logic and facts. Doesn’t connect with people very well. Is introverted and organised.

Personality: Generally upbeat unless under stress. When stressed, he becomes overly sensative, inquisitive, and logical.

Appearance: Long black hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, 6’1” 165 lbs generally called “skinny” but has a naturally muscular build. No stronger than an average man though. Age 17

Theme Song: Fight Song by Rachel Platten

Fighting Style: Will either stay under cover and spray with coins, or in close combat, jump to his opponents right the second they take a strike and attempt to score a hit on the torso. If he doesn’t want to hurt his opponent, he will attack with the blunt side of his sword.

Im going to say about 50 points with the skills: About 30 points for equipment (aluminum lined vials help remove one of the only ways to attack mistborn, getting rid of their metals In addition the atium adds to that).

The mistborn is at 160 on the index.

Needs 90 weakness points.

Weaknesses: 

Slow: -25 (yeah that's pretty bad, it should also affect him in fights.)

Needs to be provoked: -25 (I would like clarification on what it means to be provoked? Does he return a threat with equal force or does he have no reservations once hes been provoked? Like if someone insults his mom, would he insult theirs back, or would he be provoked and kill them? Does this make sense?)

No guns: -5 (can still use coins as he is a mistborn, but I will give him this.)

Minor claustrophobia: -3 (He panics, but can still function probably, plus its unlikely that anyone can escape if their arms and legs are trapped, not unique to him.)

Waps: -2 (there have never been wasps in the RP, virtually no chance of encountering one).

Depending on the specifics of the provocation thing, he could be fine, or he could need 30 more weaknesses points.

@FatherTiempo Askaldar

Spoiler

Name: Askaldar

Physical Characteristic: Horizontal scars running across his cheeks. Long fingers, and very flexible toes.

Investiture: Mistborn

Skills: Complete Allomantical powers. Flexible toes allow him to pick up things with his feet. {tell me that isn’t going to be useful} An eye for design (actually two eyes, but you get the idea.)

Equipment: Mistcloak (not really useful but it looks so cool.), coin pouch, and obsidian knife.

Weakness: He follows the moral law (for all intents and purposes of surviving on the streets, this is a weakness. But to be clear I don’t think following the moral law and being nice is weakness, and neither does Askaldar.) He doesn’t like killing people, it hurts too much. He won’t attack someone when they’re down, unless someone else is in danger. He won’t hurt innocent people. He gets really cranky when he hasn’t eaten or slept in a while. Doesn’t use the complete scope of his Allomantic powers. He doesn't use Chromium, Nicrosil, Aluminum, Duralumin, Cadmium, Cerrobend, Gold, Electrum and he doesn't use Atium because it's hard to come by in the Alleyverse. (I'm not even counting Larasium since I'm not even that far in the Mistborn series.) He's also not very good with Zinc, Brass, Copper, or Bronze.

Family: Father: A skaa craftsman named Crummel. He worked in the cloth trade as a designer of clothes for nobility. (See the eye for design part?) 
Mother: Meira helps Askaldar’s father in the trade. 
Sister: Kilara had married and left a few years before Askaldar came to the Alleyverse. 

Home Planet: Scadrial

Backstory: Askaldar’s family lived in the countryside, privileged skaa working under a plantation master who saw the benefit of utilizing Askaldar’s Father’s skills.  One day Askaldar was walking down a road in the countryside, he saw a suspicious group of men with iron spikes in their eyes and carrying large plates covered in metal foil. Recognizing them as inquisitors, Askaldar followed them and the sweet smell coming from the plates. The inquisitors opened a door into the air. It was like the fabric of the world was torn and a hole was opened. Askaldar followed them through. He saw a blinding blue light and fell. When the light cleared he saw a different world, without ash. The steel inquisitors turned on the commotion and fired at him. In the split second Askaldar snapped. he came into his full mistborn power. Unfortunately, he did not have any understanding of his power. He burned steel instinctively pushing on the coins, but it wasn’t enough and the coins slashed into his face. But fear took over and Askaldar pulled wrenching the foil off the plate then pushed sending the metal into the face of a steel inquisitor. He pulled on the coins that had passed behind him jumped over them and pushed them into the other inquisitors. As these were only Dark Alley inquisitors and were more in the line of baking dark arts, as apposed to hemalurgy dark arts, they ran. Askaldar picked himself from where he had fallen. Behind him the door was closing. He jumped toward it but paused. He had heard enough stories to know he was an Allomancer, and what they did to Skaa misting’s and mistborn. He decided to stay in the land with the strange sun. And became homeless in the Alleyverse

Guild: Unknown

Psyche: Hates killing people because it hurts too much too see someone drained of life. Won’t commit crimes because of his morality. He wants people to believe the truth about him. And he feel hurt when they think he did something he really didn’t (Unless its cool, then he feels guilty.) If you met him you would think of him as nice, always wanting to walk the extra mile for you, and he wants to help. He suffers from guilt for years if he’s done something wrong, or if he missed an opportunity. Now however he is trying to keep moving and to stop thinking of what could have happened and react to what did happen. He hate people who hurt innocents and enjoys giving them what they deserve, and feels only a little guilty for enjoying it so much.

Personality: Introverted, quiet. He tries to make people feel comfortable. He has a wry sense of humor. He is analytical, and tries to be helpful to people. 
Appearance: Hazel eyes, with strong features. Tall and lithe, his scars aren’t very deep but they still are visible.

Theme Song: Danse Macabre and Carnival of the Animals Saint-Saens (you’ve got to listen to them.)

Fighting Style: He uses almost exclusively Iron pulling and steel pushing, with pewter. He avoids hand to hand he doesn’t have much experience besides a few tussle he had back home, but he will fight savagely if he or someone else is threatened.

This is my final character sheet for Askaldar.

Ok this character is interesting. I think that I won't be able to give it a piece by piece ranking, but here's what I think.

Essentially what we have here is Kelsier, but no Atium. Also less experianced. If a total mistborn is 160 points, I would put it at about 130, because the metals that he isn't good in, are the metals that are least effective in a fight. I need to know what his moral law is, but at a rough estimate I'm going to say minus 20 for not killing people and not hitting people while they are down. He is at 110M points, so the moral law needs to take off about 10 points.

I'm not taking off more for not killing people because you can't kill characters in RP without asking to see if they could die in the first place.

@ShadowLord_Lith Erin

Spoiler

70 for the skills

100 for the compounding

The scar is worth 10 points because as was pointed out, fights are rarely that long, I assume it would affect all physical exertion.

The narcolepsy is worth -20.

The pocket watches is about -10 because its crippling.

You are at 50s and 80m points. Do you want to add more? Or can I post it.

@Marzipan @Invocation

Here is an updated version of the index: I'm sorry, it raises the point values for radiant a ton, but stormlight healing is almost as good as gold healing, so they needed to be raised. At the bottom I have my logic for why the rankings are such.

Spoiler

Nalthian Objects:

Sentient Awakened Object: 90 points

Item with 50 breaths: 55

Item with 200 breaths: 65

Item with 600 breaths: 75

Item with 1000 breaths:100

Item with breath: 0.5*(# of breaths)

Lifeless: 30

Kalad Phantom: 70

“Super” Lifeless: 80

Tear of Edgli: 1

Rosharan Objects:

Shardplate: 40

Shardblade: 30

Fabrials:

Altering Fabrials:

Augmenters:

Heatrial: 5

Half Shard: 15

Grandbow: 10 (But requires Radiancy or Shardplate to be used)

Painrial (Pain Increase): 20

Diminishers:

Painrial (Pain Decrease): 20

Pairing Fabrials:

Conjoiners:

Spanread: 5

Warning Fabrials:

Alerters:

Basic Alerter (Rysn Interlude): 15

Emotional Detectors: 10

Ancient Fabrials:

Soulcasters:

Zephyr (Translucent Gas, Air): 15

Vapor (Opaque Gas, Smoke, Fog): 25

Spark (Fire): 30

Lucentia (Quartz, Glass, Crystal): 20

Pulp (Wood, Plants, Moss): 20

Blood (Blood, All non-oil Liquid): 25

Tallow (Oil): 20

Foil (Metal): 25

Talus (Rock and Stones): 25

Sinew (Meat, Flesh): 25

Radiant Fabrials:

15 per surge

Scadrian Objects:

Hemalurgic Spikes:

Allomantic Spikes:

Add point values for the Equivalent Allomatic power.

Subtract a certain number of points based on how much hemalurgic decay occurred.

Feruchemical Spikes:

Add point values for the Equivalent Feruchemic power.

Subtract a certain number of points based on how much hemalurgic decay occurred.

Ability Spikes:

Iron Spike (Points based on the physical strength of the person spiked):

Physically Weak Person: 20

Physically Average Person: 35

Physically Strong Person: 50

Tin Spike:

Eyesight Spike: 30

Smell Spike: 15

Hearing Spike: 25

Touch Spike: 20

Taste Spike: 10

Zinc Spike (Points based on the Emotional strength of the person spiked):

Emotional Weak Person: 15

Emotional Average Person: 30

Emotional Strong Person: 50

Copper Spike (Points based on the mental strength of the person spiked):

Mentally Weak Person: 10

Mentally Average Person: 25

Mentally Strong Person: 40

Spiritual Spikes:

Chromium Spike: ? (Due to the unknown nature of this spike.)

Nicrosil Spike: 60

Aluminum Spike: 60

Duralumin Spike: 25

God Metal Spikes:

Atium: 80

Lerasium: 150

Note: If one has 2 or more spikes, for the point value, add both spike’s point values together and multiply by 1.5

Subtract 3 points of weakness per spike with each spike adding another three:

ex. 4 spikes = 3+6+9+12=30 -30 points

ex. 5 spikes = 3+6+9+12+15=45 -45 points

God Metal Vials and Bracers:

Atium:

Atium Vial: 50

Atium Bracer: 80

Malatium:

Malatium Vial: 25

Malatium Bracer: 40

Lerasium:

Lerasium Bead: 300

Reckoners (Earth)

Motivators:

Rate the equivalent Epic power, then add 10 points.

Nalthis (Warbreaker)

First Heightening: +55

Second Heightening: +65

Third Heightening: +75

Fourth Heightening: +100

Fifth Heightening: +150

Returned: +55

Roshar (The Stormlight Archive)

Knight Radiant:  

First Ideal:

90 - 5 (first oath) - (point amount for being broken for the bond to form)

Second ideal:

110 - 5 (first oath) - (point amount based on the second oath told) - (point amount for being broken for the bond to form)

Third Ideal:

160 - 5 (first oath) - (point amount based on the second oath told) - (point amount based on third oath told) - (point amount for being broken for the bond to form)

Fourth Ideal:

200 - 5 (first oath) - (point amount based on the second oath told) - (point amount based on third oath told) - (point amount based on fourth oath told) - (point amount for being broken for the bond to form)

Knight Radiant Squire: +60

Old Magic Boon/Bane: Treat like an Epic Power [see: Earth (The Reckoners)], but the minimum is 5 instead.

Fabrial that replicates surges: +15 per surge.

*Dysian Aimian: +45

*Siah Aimian: +45

*Singer: +20

*Spren: 0

Logic:

This is the equations I used to generate the KR rankings:
KR Third Oath = 30 + 80 (Full Strength Stormlight Abilities)  + 50 = 160 - Even more Oaths, Varies based on character - Being broken = This should all equal 100

KR Second Oath = 70 (Weaker Stormlight Abilities) + 40 (Weaker, less experience with surges) - More oaths, varies based on character - Being broken.

KR First Oath = 60 (Even Weaker Stormlight Abilities) + 30 (Even Weaker, Even less experience with surges) - 5 - Being broken.

For Nalthis, I just said that 4th heightening should be 100, but that the more breaths you have doesn't necessarily give you a benefit in a fight. Once you get beyond a certain number their isn't an large increase of power with a large increase of breaths.

Please edit your characters accordingly, and provide the oaths that they swore.

@Darth Woodrack

On 2/21/2019 at 8:42 PM, Darth Woodrack said:

Now that I have time, To my unapproved characters: Silva Rey's obsessive nature means that she once she starts something, she has a really hard time stopping it, unless someone drags her away from it.

To Sarah. Ummm... Walker is overprotective of her, and I will add that to his weaknesses, when I get around to finishing those, some time this weekend. Also, you could add in an over explorative nature, and if somebody tells her not to do something, she immediately wants to do it. So, she's a teenager.

OK, Sarah is good. 

Silva is also good.

Can you please update the bios with all the new information and post them here? Once you do I will add them to the list.

3 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Im going to say about 50 points with the skills: About 30 points for equipment (aluminum lined vials help remove one of the only ways to attack mistborn, getting rid of their metals In addition the atium adds to that).

The mistborn is at 160 on the index.

Needs 90 weakness points.

Weaknesses: 

Slow: -25 (yeah that's pretty bad, it should also affect him in fights.)

Needs to be provoked: -25 (I would like clarification on what it means to be provoked? Does he return a threat with equal force or does he have no reservations once hes been provoked? Like if someone insults his mom, would he insult theirs back, or would he be provoked and kill them? Does this make sense?)

No guns: -5 (can still use coins as he is a mistborn, but I will give him this.)

Minor claustrophobia: -3 (He panics, but can still function probably, plus its unlikely that anyone can escape if their arms and legs are trapped, not unique to him.)

Waps: -2 (there have never been wasps in the RP, virtually no chance of encountering one).

Depending on the specifics of the provocation thing, he could be fine, or he could need 30 more weaknesses points.

Thanks @MacThorstenson for scoring him! But I think I will scrap this version and make my main character have all 3 powers from DE

9 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

@ShadowLord_Lith Erin

Reveal hidden contents

70 for the skills

100 for the compounding

The scar is worth 10 points because as was pointed out, fights are rarely that long, I assume it would affect all physical exertion.

The narcolepsy is worth -20.

The pocket watches is about -10 because its crippling.

You are at 50s and 80m points. Do you want to add more? Or can I post it.

^Thank you! Unless I can add something he's likely to have, which I couldn't find, I'm not all that likely to add anything, so sure! Post him. Besides, being below the maximum power level and still beating someone in a god-tier level is what makes this game fun- it's so challenging you have to think outside the box! ^_^

I know you guys are busy, but at this point I'm thinking my character proposal probably got missed, so I'll post it again. :P

Spoiler

Name: Edahs

Investiture/Skills: Made of a fluid black (cognitive) substance. Can control the shape of the substance and make it hard if he wishes. Can also produce “shadow-acid” from his skin, which can eat through almost anything. It is less effective on living creatures, but causes great pain upon contact. Feeds on free Investiture, but can consume souls if given consent.

Weakness: Like a Shade, he destroys and is destroyed by silver.

Physical Characteristics: Human shaped, zero features.

Family: None

Home: Alleycity.

Backstory: Edahs comes from a fusion between two beings, a dark blob and a man named Rotcennoc. The dark blob was created to be pure pain. It was thrown out of the mind where it had resided and had stalked around the alleycity, feeding off spare Investiture. Rotcennoc lived in the North Sea and was trying to execute an attempt to take over the world. He was thwarted, but escaped. He ran into the dark blob after his escape, and as he didn’t want to get eaten, offered to combine their powers.

27 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

I know you guys are busy, but at this point I'm thinking my character proposal probably got missed, so I'll post it again. :P

Hide contents

Investiture/Skills: Made of a fluid black (cognitive) substance. Can control the shape of the substance and make it hard if he wishes. Can also produce “shadow-acid” from his skin, which can eat through almost anything. It is less effective on living creatures, but causes great pain upon contact. Feeds on free Investiture, but can consume souls if given consent.

Backstory: Edahs comes from a fusion between two beings, a dark blob and a man named Rotcennoc. The dark blob was created to be pure pain. It was thrown out of the mind where it had resided and had stalked around the alleycity, feeding off spare Investiture. Rotcennoc lived in the North Sea and was trying to execute an attempt to take over the world. He was thwarted, but escaped. He ran into the dark blob after his escape, and as he didn’t want to get eaten, offered to combine their powers.

My input:

Spoiler

Investiture/Skills: Made of a fluid black (cognitive) substance. Can control the shape of the substance and make it hard if he wishes [I can't tell. If he's hard can he be broken? I'll leave this to the mods]. Can also produce “shadow-acid” from his skin, which can eat through almost anything [Division. With Mac's new index, surges are 15 so this is +15]. It is less effective on living creatures, but causes great pain upon contact. Feeds on free Investiture, but can consume souls if given consent. 

Weakness: Like a Shade, he destroys and is destroyed by silver. [Don't know]

Interesting... This character is special. Luckily, in my sinature, I have a spoiler containing other spoilers. Click on the fourth one and that has a character that is shockingly similar to yours. I would call Edahs good if Galavian is.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry about that, yeah I forgot about it. 

Here are some thoughts, the shadow acid is going to be worth 20 points, it’s similar to division but can be flung around, in addition it functions without any stormlight. 

Then how similar is the draining investiture to a leecher? Is it anything similar or what’s going on with it. 

Was typing up AJ while Mac posted :P

Spoiler

Name: Anthony Jace (AJ) 

• Scars

• Left leg

• Right Hand

• Left Eyelid

• Green eyes

• Black hair

• Tan skin

• 5’10”

• 160 lbs

Investiture:

• Cytonic abilities

• Sense [+15]

• Mind Blades [+40]

• FTL Transport [+40]

• Surge Fabrial

• Progression [+15 according to Mac's new index]

Skills:

• Ameteur in Melee combat training [+20]

• Average Thief [+25]

Equipment:

• Handcuffs

• Nightsticks (unpushable)

Weakness:

• Hates killing. Won’t kill. Prefers to disarm and immobilize

• Won’t attack directly with mind blades. He feels like it’s cruel

Family: None that he knows of

Home Planet: Earth

Backstory: [Will be released when I finish DE]

Guild: TUBA

Psyche: Introverted, Thinks with logic, Is organized

Personality: Upbeat and reserved

Appearance: Put it all in physical characteristics

Theme Song:

Fighting Style: Teleports to avoid attacks. Often gets in close to attack.

95 + 15 + 45 = 155. Needs 10 points of weaknesses. Could you score the ones I have?

Edited by beantheboy12

1 hour ago, beantheboy12 said:

Was typing up AJ while Mac posted :P

Hide contents

Name: Anthony Jace (AJ) 

• Scars

• Left leg

• Right Hand

• Left Eyelid

• Green eyes

• Black hair

• Tan skin

• 5’10”

• 160 lbs

Investiture:

• Cytonic abilities

• Sense [+15]

• Mind Blades [+40]

• FTL Transport [+40]

• Surge Fabrial

• Progression [+15 according to Mac's new index]

Skills:

• Ameteur in Melee combat training [+20]

• Average Thief [+25]

Equipment:

• Handcuffs

• Nightsticks (unpushable)

Weakness:

• Hates killing. Won’t kill. Prefers to disarm and immobilize

• Won’t attack directly with mind blades. He feels like it’s cruel

Family: None that he knows of

Home Planet: Earth

Backstory: [Will be released when I finish DE]

Guild: TUBA

Psyche: Introverted, Thinks with logic, Is organized

Personality: Upbeat and reserved

Appearance: Put it all in physical characteristics

Theme Song:

Fighting Style: Teleports to avoid attacks. Often gets in close to attack.

95 + 15 + 45 = 155. Needs 10 points of weaknesses. Could you score the ones I have?

That should be good, together I would put them at 15 points. Do you want to add more stuff?