Archer

Alleyverse Characters

OP characters   24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kane be approved?

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion
  2. 2. Should the new Devaan / Hellbent be approved?

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion
  3. 3. Should Master Allak be approved?

• Yes
    • No
    • No opinion

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,572 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Just a note: The katana made of Aluminium and Harmonium is going to be awkward, if it's made of Aluminium then you're not going to be able to use any of the Harmoniums ability unless the blade breaks (Which as an additional note it probably will, Aluminium not being the strongest of metals and all that)

Okay, sure, can you put up the poll to get them approved?

Just now, Ark1002 said:

Okay, sure, can you put up the poll to get them approved?

We have a few things that need polls, just trying to work out the best way of doing it.

Didn't necromancer lose?

@Voidus, have you decided on next poll?

Edited by Ark1002

2 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Didn't necromancer lose?

@Voidus, have you decided on next poll?

I'll post it here when we have.

4 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Wait, did you notice gravitation? That was a rather hasty approval. But still, I’ll attempt to score him fairly.

White Steel: 65:75

Gravitation Fabrial: 30

Melee weapons: 20

Ranged Weapons: 30 

Intelligence weakness: -5:-10

Score: 135:150

Yeah, so he's approved. 

We don't generally make a list of all the point values for complete characters that don't exceed them. If there is debate about the characters, like will someone add more on after we rank them, then we rank them, but considering that his point value came out to just around 150 (65 for the suit considering its no longer a type IV, 30 for the fabrial and 50 skills) without any weaknesses I assumed there wasn't anything else you wanted to add.

If you want to, you can add about 15 more points worth of stuff, but there isn't much you could add for that point value.

On 2/11/2019 at 5:46 AM, Grey Knight said:

Alright! Let's see what we've got:

Pair of Lightning Claws: Basically power swords strapped to your fists. They're "Invested" (read: arcane techno-sorcery that acts like Investiture) enough to block a Shardblade, and the blades are sheathed in a "disruptive energy force" that can rip through metal and stone. It's not quite a Shardblade, but it's pretty close. 25 points.

Lightning bolt gunThis isn't a thing. Disqualified, and must be replaced with the following:

• Bolter: The standard weapon of Space Marines, this can do nasty things to you if it hits. 5 points.

Kraken Penetrator Rounds: Restricted to the Deathwatch organization, unfortunately. Disqualified, and must be stricken from the records. 

Laspistol: A sidearm with the power of a modern-day handgun. Not overly-powerful in any way, shape, or form. 0 points. 

@MacThorstenson @Darth Woodrack Was that helpful?

The Lightning gun is the bolter with a box mag and two barrels. It does exist, I might have miss written the name.

Just now, MacThorstenson said:

Profiles for new OP characters poll:

2 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Profiles for new OP characters poll:

Uh, Voidus, it won't let me vote. And could you make sure it mentions Hellbent in the poll as well?

7 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

The Lightning gun is the bolter with a box mag and two barrels. It does exist, I might have miss written the name.

Ok. What kind of affects might it have? Faster rate of fire, more ammo, why would someone choose this gun over another?

Here was the final picture of the Necromancer poll.

17spoll.PNG

Can we get a no opinion option? @Voidus

New stuff!

WoT scale (Updated)

Spoiler

• New WoT channeler power level scale
    • (Female)
      • 1-11: +1000
      • 12-17: +500
      • 18-36: +150
      • 37-53: +125
      • 54-72: +100
      • (Male)
      • ++1-++6: +1200.
      • 7-17: +1000
      • 18-35: +500
      • 36-53: +150
      • 54-72: +125
  • Tallents
    • Ter’angreal: your character can make ter’angreal with various strength. +40 points.
    • Healing: your character can Heal other people of illness and wounds +10 points for normal proficiency, +30 for high.
    • Gateways: your character can make gateways -15 points for normal proficiency, +30 for high proficiency.
    • Foretelling: your character has the Foretelling, letting them see into the future +500 points
    • Cloud Dancer: Your character is a Cloud Dancer who can control the weather. +30 points
    • Ter’angreal sense: Your character can sense the use of ter’angreal +10 points.
    • Dreamer: Your character can glimpse the future in their dreams, and can dreamwalk. +30 points+dreamwalking
  • Aes Sedai: Your character is an Aes Sedai who has taken the Three Oaths. -25 points and non-combative (I’m too lazy to do Ajahs right now)
  • Asha’man: Your character is an Asha’man, who has received training at the Black Tower. +10 points
  • Warder bond: You bonded a warder, granting you the ability to know where your warder is, and the warder will protect you. +15 points.

Other Westlands Stuff

• Blademaster: Your character has a heron marked blade, which defines you as a blademaster. +25 points (+30 if you have a power forged sword)
  • Warder: Your character is bonded to a channeler, granting them increased strength and endurance, and enhanced healing. Your character will also know the emotions and location of their channeler +5 points
  • Dreamwalking: You can access the dream world, Tel'aran'rhiod and interact with objects there. +40 points.

New Profile

Spoiler

Name: Cakuin Noriki

Powers: A “vampire”. She has an extreme sensitivity to sunlight, it doesn’t kill her, but she can’t go out in the sun without going unconscious. She also has twice the strength and one and a half times the reaction time of a normal person at most times. She can drain blood from people to gain enhanced strength, reaction, and to heal herself extremely quickly. Otherwise, she doesn’t need it to survive. A Warder bond with Ciera Jigdens.

Lemme explain: So basically, she was transformed into a vampire by a device (one of the God Weapons). It looks like a mask made of stone, with a slot in the forehead for something. The mask is etched with strange characters, and is a ter’angreal that transforms anyone who spills blood on it while wearing it into a vampire (with the characteristics described above) I’m currently developing this (along with some other God Weapons) for a thing later. This is just a casualty of the thing that’s happening.

Skills: Very good at hand to hand combat, parkour, and fighting armed opponents. Ok with knives, swords, and handguns.

Physical characteristics: As a vampire, Cakuin doesn’t look any stronger than a normal human. In fact, she looks skinny. She wears a crop-top purple T-shirt with Aon Reo on it and tight black leggings under a dark red coat. Her hair is shaved on one side, but left to chin length on the other and she has dark blue eyes.

Weaknesses: The sun (duh). She’s horrible with larger weapons, can’t drive, Extremely loyal to Ciera. Will do anything to find and kill those who turned her into a vampire.

Personality: Cakuin’s personality totally changed after being turned into a vampire. Where she once was happy and upbeat all the time, she is now much more reserved and dark. She is still humorous, albeit in a different way.

History: Cakuin was born in the Alleycity, but left the city with her parents when she was three, because of the Seven Day War. She ended up in Khoinar, and lived there with her parents until she was 14, at which point she struck found a worldhopping group on their way to the Alleycity. She traveled with them, learning from them about almost everything. Then, when she was 18 they traveled to the Westlands, and a mysterious being killed all of them, except her. The creature slapped a mask on her face, and wiped the blood of one of her comrades on it. She lost consciousness, and when she woke up, she was in a cell. Over time, she began to notice changes to herself. She was stronger, faster, and had better reflexes. She didn’t need to eat or drink very often, as he captors only fed her once a week. Then the tests began. First, a dead man was tossed into her cell, and she was told to consume his blood. She somehow knew what she had to do, and did so. Over time, she discovered the full extent of her abilities. Eventually, she managed to escape, and found herself in the Scadrian Roughs. She found her way to Ciera’s summer house in the Roughs, and collapsed, wounded and dehydrated. Ciera tried to use normal Healing, but it didn’t work. She eventually bonded Cakuin as a Warder to see if that would help, and Cakuin woke up, muttering about blood. Ciera eventually deduced what Cakuin wanted, and let Cakuin drink a bit of her blood. They traveled to the Alleycity and the rest is history.

Okay, so I might have missed this, but if Darkhold swapped his steel ferring spike for a speed spike, would he be okay?

Revision for Wraith: He can only teleport if he is fully intangle, and any part of his wraith form that is in direct light is tangible.

5 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Okay, so I might have missed this, but if Darkhold swapped his steel ferring spike for a speed spike, would he be okay?

Revision for Wraith: He can only teleport if he is fully intangle, and any part of his wraith form that is in direct light is tangible.

Voidus can answer the second one, but for the first one the math works out to exactly 100. This is a modified quote of voidus' post about the breakdown of the math. 

hSpeed spike = 20 points (x3 = 60 points)
hStrength spike = 20 points (x2 = 40 points)
Feruchemical pewter spike = 40 points
(Above values do not include any of the weaknesses of spikes)

Spike weaknesses compounding +3 for each additional: 5 + 8 +11 + 14 + 17 + 20 = -75 points for all spikes (Includes all weaknesses of spikes)
Power synergy hStrength + Feruchemical pewter causes fStrength to become more powerful and reduces limitations of feruchemy = 35 points

Total = 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 20 + 40 -75 + 35 = 100 M

Darkhold is good! We will add him to the list.

Have you thought about the modified point values for the Lightning bolt gun? What does it do differently? Also, have you thought about additional weakness' for sarah and silva?

I thought Silva was okay...:ph34r:

The Lightning Bolter is a double barreled bolter, so it fires twice as fast.

I don't know for Sarah, besides recklessness.

7 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

That'd be a -80 weakness, I think they were at 190 before though so 10 points over still.

1 minute ago, Darth Woodrack said:

I thought Silva was okay...:ph34r:

The Lightning Bolter is a double barreled bolter, so it fires twice as fast.

I don't know for Sarah, besides recklessness.

Sorry, I thought I mentioned it in my review, but I didn't take into account the weapons she had. With the additional point values it would raise them up a little. she would need about 28 points worth of weakness' in order to level things out.

3 minutes ago, Voidus said:

That'd be a -80 weakness, I think they were at 190 before though so 10 points over still.

Add in a compulsive desire to not be serious, and, if that isn't ten points, him being an underage drinker.

3 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Sorry, I thought I mentioned it in my review, but I didn't take into account the weapons she had. With the additional point values it would raise them up a little. she would need about 28 points worth of weakness' in order to level things out.

Is that in addition, or total?

6 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Add in a compulsive desire to not be serious, and, if that isn't ten points, him being an underage drinker.

Is that in addition, or total?

Total. Give me a sec to check the bio. 

Ok, I checked the Bio, I was wrong. Sorry about that, my notes were off. I thought you had put 10 points of skills in there when you didn't. You don't need as much weakness' as I thought.

Without any weapons= 83 (including weaknesses) +25 lighting claws + 8 for lightning bolter =  116 points. 

You need 16 points of weakness'

Edited by MacThorstenson

Don't forget about my character submission.

;)

Just now, Dr. Dapper said:

;)

The mods are a bit busy. But what's your character? I could offer some insight.

1 minute ago, Dr. Dapper said:

;)

Im not, but I have no idea how to do it.

I do have some questions, could you try to liken the powers to cosmere powers?

Powers: A “vampire”. She has an extreme sensitivity to sunlight, it doesn’t kill her, but she can’t go out in the sun without going unconscious. She also has twice the strength and one and a half times the reaction time of a normal person at most times. She can drain blood from people to gain enhanced strength, reaction, and to heal herself extremely quickly. Otherwise, she doesn’t need it to survive. A Warder bond with Ciera Jigdens.

Like what about the enhanced strength from draining blood. Is the enhanced strength pewter levels? The equivalent of 2x a normal persons stregnth? What about reactions?

And is gold healing close to the blood healing?

Also, thanks bean.

3 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Name: Cakuin Noriki

Powers: A “vampire”. She has an extreme sensitivity to sunlight [See Weaknesses], it doesn’t kill her, but she can’t go out in the sun without going unconscious. She also has twice the strength and one and a half times the reaction time of a normal person at most times [Sounds like koloss blooded +10] . She can drain blood from people [-10 A difficult source]  to gain enhanced strength, reaction, and to heal herself extremely quickly [This is sort of like stormlight. A 2nd ideal radiant is 80 minus the two surges is 20. However, the healing effect sounds stronger so I would rate this at a solid 30]. Otherwise, she doesn’t need it to survive. A Warder bond with Ciera Jigdens. [?]

Lemme explain: So basically, she was transformed into a vampire by a device (one of the God Weapons). It looks like a mask made of stone, with a slot in the forehead for something. The mask is etched with strange characters, and is a ter’angreal that transforms anyone who spills blood on it while wearing it into a vampire (with the characteristics described above) I’m currently developing this (along with some other God Weapons) for a thing later. This is just a casualty of the thing that’s happening.

Skills: Very good at hand to hand combat [Going to call this skilled +30] , parkour [+5] , and fighting armed opponents [+10. Really, all opponents are armed]. Ok with knives, swords, and handguns. [Calling this Average for both. +35, +45]

Physical characteristics: As a vampire, Cakuin doesn’t look any stronger than a normal human. In fact, she looks skinny. She wears a crop-top purple T-shirt with Aon Reo on it and tight black leggings under a dark red coat. Her hair is shaved on one side, but left to chin length on the other and she has dark blue eyes.

Weaknesses: The sun (duh) [This one is tricky. Really, it depends on the extent of her weakness. Is she sensitive to sunlight or UV light? If sunlight, I'd say -15 and if UV light, I'd say -20]. She’s horrible with larger weapons [-3 Pretty easy to get around] , can’t drive, Extremely loyal to Ciera. Will do anything to find and kill those who turned her into a vampire.

Personality: Cakuin’s personality totally changed after being turned into a vampire. Where she once was happy and upbeat all the time, she is now much more reserved and dark. She is still humorous, albeit in a different way.

History: Cakuin was born in the Alleycity, but left the city with her parents when she was three, because of the Seven Day War. She ended up in Khoinar, and lived there with her parents until she was 14, at which point she struck found a worldhopping group on their way to the Alleycity. She traveled with them, learning from them about almost everything. Then, when she was 18 they traveled to the Westlands, and a mysterious being killed all of them, except her. The creature slapped a mask on her face, and wiped the blood of one of her comrades on it. She lost consciousness, and when she woke up, she was in a cell. Over time, she began to notice changes to herself. She was stronger, faster, and had better reflexes. She didn’t need to eat or drink very often, as he captors only fed her once a week. Then the tests began. First, a dead man was tossed into her cell, and she was told to consume his blood. She somehow knew what she had to do, and did so. Over time, she discovered the full extent of her abilities. Eventually, she managed to escape, and found herself in the Scadrian Roughs. She found her way to Ciera’s summer house in the Roughs, and collapsed, wounded and dehydrated. Ciera tried to use normal Healing, but it didn’t work. She eventually bonded Cakuin as a Warder to see if that would help, and Cakuin woke up, muttering about blood. Ciera eventually deduced what Cakuin wanted, and let Cakuin drink a bit of her blood. They traveled to the Alleycity and the rest is history.

Totals:

Powers: 30

Skills: 125

Weaknesses: -20ish

Grand Total: ~135 Thoughts?

And also, this is actually kind of fun.

Edited by beantheboy12

23 minutes ago, Darth Woodrack said:

If the compulsive desire to not be serious applies to actions as well as speech then that'd definitely be worth ten points. Being an underage drinker wouldn't be much of a weakness unless you mean they're an alcoholic.

4 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Im not, but I have no idea how to do it.

I do have some questions, could you try to liken the powers to cosmere powers?

Like what about the enhanced strength from draining blood. Is the enhanced strength pewter levels? The equivalent of 2x a normal persons stregnth? What about reactions?

And is gold healing close to the blood healing?

Also, thanks bean.

Yeah sure.

So, when she drains blood, she gets gold level healing that works slowly. It would take her about 30 seconds to heal a broken bone. The healing speed is dependent on how much blood she drains, as well. 

So her standard strength is twice that of an average human her size. When she drains blood, her strength can get up to four times that of an average human.

Um, reaction time. With draining blood, she could dodge a knife traveling at about 60 MPH. When she does drain blood, she could dodge a knige traveling 100 MPH.

hope that helps.

(Sorry 'bout that)