Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: Stickquisitor

Investiture: ReStick (regrowth but only wood)

Special skills and weapons: Has the power of the Stick (can use any Sticks as deadly weapons)

Weakness: fire

Physical characteristics: a man in a cloak with sticks through his eyes

Family: everyone in the church of the stick

Home planet: the stick

History/Biography: The stick gives life to those who seek it

@Archer I realize I already have two characters, so this one won't be very main, but I gotta join in on this:

Name: George

Investiture: The ability to eat other beavers.

Race: It's a beaver. a cannibalistic beaver, of course

Weaknesses: It's a beaver

Strengths: It's a beaver

Goal: It's... well... a beaver. It tries and succeeds in eating other beavers in order to stop them from destroying sticks.

Hobbies: ... beaver.

Can I get this approved? :)

I'm considering it...  nevermind, I'm doing it.

Name: Ark

Investiture: Shardstick

Race: Ent

Weaknesses: Tree

Strengths: Tree

Goal: Protecting sitcks

Hobbies: Tree

Edited by Ark1002
I need to join.

Well, now that you're in a wand-wavy mood, I have another character I want approved:

Spoiler

Name: Billy

Investiture: Fullborn, bonded to ten spren for every surge, sand master-occulator-rithmatist-awakener Elantrian- Epic with immortality powers

Weaknesses: none

History: He got spunk yo

Spoiler

Don't worry, I'm joking!

Well, it's a half joke. :)

On 10/2/2018 at 8:41 PM, MacThorstenson said:

Name: stik

Investiture: A Knight Stickquident, made by stickalurgy.

Special skills and weapons: Can soulcast, but only can turn things into sticks. Can summon a stickblade. (A wooden sword that acts like a stick)

Weakness: FIRE, and the matchendi.

Physical characteristics: A man in his 20's, with stickalurgic sticks shoved in his body, giving him his stick bond, and warped soulcasting.

Family: Burned in a house fire. (Or killed by the matchendi, whichever you prefer.)

Home planet: Stick

History/Biography: He is the member of a split off group of the Church of the stick who were being persecuted long ago. They left and worshiped in peace in the boundless realms. Now they have decided to come back and purge the alleyverse of heretics. The Stickquisition will consume everything.

Once he officially became a member of the order of the stick, he immediately was given his soul casting powers and sword through stickalurgy where he practiced his powers to perfection. Now he has come back to kill those who build with sticks.

@Archer how does it look?

On 10/2/2018 at 8:52 PM, ElephantEarwax said:

@MacThorstensonThis is my first character. Like this?

On 10/4/2018 at 6:56 AM, Gancho Libre said:

@Archer I realize I already have two characters, so this one won't be very main, but I gotta join in on this:

Name: George

Investiture: The ability to eat other beavers.

Race: It's a beaver. a cannibalistic beaver, of course

Weaknesses: It's a beaver

Strengths: It's a beaver

Goal: It's... well... a beaver. It tries and succeeds in eating other beavers in order to stop them from destroying sticks.

Hobbies: ... beaver.

Can I get this approved? :)

On 10/4/2018 at 8:53 AM, Ark1002 said:

I'm considering it...  nevermind, I'm doing it.

Name: Ark

Investiture: Shardstick

Race: Ent

Weaknesses: Tree

Strengths: Tree

Goal: Protecting sitcks

Hobbies: Tree

I need this in my life. I want in.

Name: Stush

Investiture: He's a stump combined with a bush. His uncle was a Stick. No, his uncle was THE Stick. 

Relatives: a stump and a bush. And a Stick.

Bio: He is a Stush.  

Can I join? :D

Edited by BitBitio

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Name: Stick. Son of Stick. Destroyer of Sticks.

Investiture: The ability to summon sparks of fire that only burns plant matter (including sticks), given to him by Kindleform

Species: Matchendi with Kindleform

Strengths: Has the ability to snap a stick in half... WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Weaknesses: The Wetlethi and water in general.

Home Planet: The Northern pole of Stick. The side that directly faces the sun.

Goal: Bringing down all churches of the stick. The Matchendi are the strongest.

Hobbies: Making campfires.

6 hours ago, Nohadon said:

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Investiture: The ability to summon sparks of fire that only burns plant matter (including sticks), given to him by Kindleform

You fool, Fire is part of the Life cycle of the stick, for as we burn our ashes fuel the growth of forests far greater then you can imagine

9 hours ago, Nohadon said:

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually tho, In the magic system that we built for the church of the stick, one of the powers is creating fire to burn sticks. 

@Archer hows about approving a new character?

Spoiler

Name: Niccolò  the dark, formerly Nightfire the Fierce.

Investure: A Returned with a wealth of breath, he has been returned for about 300 years.

Appearance: Always changing, although he favors exotic colors and tattoos.

Practices: Leads a secluded life on the fringes of society, always moving from place to place surrounded by a small army of henchmen. Despite being a powerful awakener and accomplished at changing his physical appearance his true power comes thru his underworld connections and shady dealings.

Weaknesses: Cowardice and weak willed men, as well as a mild hazelnut allergy

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

@Archer

Could you please take a look at her? If she works like that I'd like to use her as my secondary character.

Spoiler

Name: Althea

Investiture: Elsecaller, 3rd ideal

Skills: Knows about hemalurgy and how to use it (not expertly), basically skilled with a helbard

Physical: long white hair and skin, crystalline red eyes, slight build, medium height

Weakness: she’s some kind of albino (she always wears long sleeves, gloves, a hood and sunglasses to protect herself) direct sunlight hurts/ blinds her almost within a few seconds

Character: problem-oriented thinking, no sense for jokes/ fun, may seem cold-hearted

Backstory: Althea grew up in an orphanage close to the horneater peaks, as her parents gave her away when they discovered her outer appearance. She usually kept to herself and spent her time reading, learning. After she bonded her spren she spent more and more time in shadesmar or soulcasting. Especially shadesmar was a place she grew to love, as the light there didn’t hurt her. When she was allowed to, she left the orphanage to travel the world and further improve her abilities. She was recruited by the Ghostbloods soon after she left the orphanage and they taught her about hemalurgy.

12 hours ago, Sorana said:

@Archer

Could you please take a look at her? If she works like that I'd like to use her as my secondary character.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Althea

Investiture: Elsecaller, 3rd ideal

Skills: Knows about hemalurgy and how to use it (not expertly), basically skilled with a helbard

Physical: long white hair and skin, crystalline red eyes, slight build, medium height

Weakness: she’s some kind of albino (she always wears long sleeves, gloves, a hood and sunglasses to protect herself) direct sunlight hurts/ blinds her almost within a few seconds

Character: problem-oriented thinking, no sense for jokes/ fun, may seem cold-hearted

Backstory: Althea grew up in an orphanage close to the horneater peaks, as her parents gave her away when they discovered her outer appearance. She usually kept to herself and spent her time reading, learning. After she bonded her spren she spent more and more time in shadesmar or soulcasting. Especially shadesmar was a place she grew to love, as the light there didn’t hurt her. When she was allowed to, she left the orphanage to travel the world and further improve her abilities. She was recruited by the Ghostbloods soon after she left the orphanage and they taught her about hemalurgy.

Looks great! I'll add her.

2 hours ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

@Archer, can you update my character bios? I’ve changed all of them.

Will do.