Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

I need help making a character, anyone got ideas on how a kleptomaniac skybreaker would work?

Yeah, maybe he follows the gang laws or criminal code. Honour among thieves, after all, and he just justifies it to his Spren? Unless he’s like a Lawful Evil? Tricking people into deals where they agree to give him their stuff? Interesting loophole he could exploit, since Skybreakers are all about laws, not justice, like Windrunners.

2 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Yeah, maybe he follows the gang laws or criminal code. Honour among thieves, after all, and he just justifies it to his Spren? Unless he’s like a Lawful Evil? Tricking people into deals where they agree to give him their stuff? Interesting loophole he could exploit, since Skybreakers are all about laws, not justice, like Windrunners.

Following a criminal code or gang laws sound good. The thought just kinda came up so I was hoping to get some Input on it. I'm gonna have her and her spren really not like eachother and argue constantly. Like brothers and sisters, or Australia and New Zealand.

39 minutes ago, Nohadon said:

I need help making a character, anyone got ideas on how a kleptomaniac skybreaker would work?

You could also play with the law part. Like you only steal things, that have been stolen/weren't rightfully achieved and therefore don't belong to their current owner. Take law in your own hands. Would be a great possibility to have a white character, that in the end is black.

7 hours ago, Nohadon said:

About the years of experience, Silphio had been training with Devaan since just before the seven day war. But taking that into account, would Silphio be ok?

As for Astiel, how about he is non-agressive. He won't start fights but If he is attacked he'll fight back. He is limited to only being inside the canton of combat or on intelligence missions. So the only times he is outside the canton is when he has to be as his job, or he is asked to duel. 

I don't really know if this will balance him, if not. What do you suggest?

I understand why he has so much training. That makes sense, and isn't a problem. Where power comes in is that because he has so much training, he's very good with weapons. Out of his power allotment, that's a fair chunk of change. The how is not as relevant as the what, if that makes sense. 

There are characters that are OP, but are still fun to have around. If they self identify as being non combatant, I overlook their power and allow them. 

Being a combatant generally means you won't attack or fight anyone, but I think permitting duels and training is fine. 

I have two classes of non combatants. The first is ones who run away when attacked. They defend themselves by blocking shots, but retreat quickly. That's a true non combatant. 

The second is the class I think Astiel would be in. When attacked, they will defend themselves by fighting back in the moment. With these ones, I place the restriction on them that you can't RP them doing stuff that makes people want to fight them. If you walk into a bank and demand money, even though you technically haven't attacked anyone, they still have good reason to attack you. That's not fair for them. 

So you'll need to keep your intelligence missions unobtrusive. It's always hard to decide where the line is when it comes to encouraging fights. Is promoting hemalurgy provocative? Smuggling secrets? Trading inssults? It's easiest if the character remains out of the spot light most of the time, so people can't feel threatened by them.

I leave a lot of the nuances up to the RPer, with the understanding that if there's a complaint, we'll talk about it and maybe revisit the character. But if you think you play him as a non combatant of some kind, I'll give them a bye for being OP. 

5 hours ago, Clyde Coggins said:

I have a new character that I can hopefully develop better than a disco lizard.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Maxwell "Moxy" Williamson

Powers: He is an epic that has the abilities to never run out of bullets and to never miss a shot unless he meant to.

Appearance: He is a mexican man with darkish brown hair slicked back hair and a thick curly mustache. He is 5’ 7” and 136 pounds and looks slightly muscular. He wears a white dress shirt with a purple argyle patterned vest and he also wears a purple harmburg, tan slacks and black dress shoes.

Personality: He is usually cool headed and generally well mannered with a slight twinge of rudeness when pushed, and if he gets to his limit…...well…….it ends badly to say the least.

Weapons/Equipment: He is armed with a cattleman revolver and a carbine rifle with a scope. He usually keeps at least 15 dynamite sticks on him at all times and a remote bomb detonator that can be used from up to 200’ away.

Weakness: His powers can be nullified by eating or touching a pineapple and they will stay nullified until the pineapple leaves his system or he stops touching the pineapple.

Backstory: He grew up in Tucson, Arizona where he attended an all boys school until he graduated. He moved to Las Vegas and religiously studied books after books about charisma, cheating, and guns. He eventually got his gun license and quickly learned how to very accurately aim. He was on his way to Seattle when he saw a man flying through the sky shooting lasers, he quickly drove off to find shelter and to call for help.

I second all the questions people have asked so far. I believe the Epic (Curveball?) who had the unlimited bullets power could only do it with handguns, which limited his range. This guy isn't restricted by that. With the right gun, he could snipe people from miles away. That's really powerful if he can't miss. 

I'd also like to see the character developed more. Including non-Epic weaknesses and any other skills or specialties he has would be good. 

9 hours ago, Voidus said:

@MacThorstenson (Mackc)
Assuming reasonable limits like he can't make this music loud enough to drown out all other thoughts, this is probably only worth a 20 at most. Very situational, might be able to throw some people off guard with the surprise element but this is not in itself dangerous in the least

In terms of limits, the music would be loud enough to be distracting.

It can’t inherently overpower thoughts. Mackc can’t say this music is so loud you can’t think. But like any loud music it can be distracting. There isnt any limit on the volume thus far. 

3 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

In terms of limits, the music would be loud enough to be distracting.

It can’t inherently overpower thoughts. Mackc can’t say this music is so loud you can’t think. But like any loud music it can be distracting. There isnt any limit on the volume thus far. 

Maybe a 30 then? Still not really that high. Good in combination with others but a distraction is only as good as the opportunities you can take during it, and this ability would be naturally limited by godmodding restrictions.

6 hours ago, Clyde Coggins said:

I have a new character that I can hopefully develop better than a disco lizard.

Reveal hidden contents

Name: Maxwell "Moxy" Williamson

Powers: He is an epic that has the abilities to never run out of bullets and to never miss a shot unless he meant to.

Appearance: He is a mexican man with darkish brown hair slicked back hair and a thick curly mustache. He is 5’ 7” and 136 pounds and looks slightly muscular. He wears a white dress shirt with a purple argyle patterned vest and he also wears a purple harmburg, tan slacks and black dress shoes.

Personality: He is usually cool headed and generally well mannered with a slight twinge of rudeness when pushed, and if he gets to his limit…...well…….it ends badly to say the least.

Weapons/Equipment: He is armed with a cattleman revolver and a carbine rifle with a scope. He usually keeps at least 15 dynamite sticks on him at all times and a remote bomb detonator that can be used from up to 200’ away.

Weakness: His powers can be nullified by eating or touching a pineapple and they will stay nullified until the pineapple leaves his system or he stops touching the pineapple.

Backstory: He grew up in Tucson, Arizona where he attended an all boys school until he graduated. He moved to Las Vegas and religiously studied books after books about charisma, cheating, and guns. He eventually got his gun license and quickly learned how to very accurately aim. He was on his way to Seattle when he saw a man flying through the sky shooting lasers, he quickly drove off to find shelter and to call for help.

Yeah this is insanely overpowered unless I'm misconstruing some intentions. Never missing means that they can instantly kill anyone who doesn't have significant healing abilities, this would amount to pre-approved godmodding since there's no point in just declaring the action because no one could counter it.

5 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Yeah this is insanely overpowered unless I'm misconstruing some intentions. Never missing means that they can instantly kill anyone who doesn't have significant healing abilities, this would amount to pre-approved godmodding since there's no point in just declaring the action because no one could counter it.

It would also give what amounts to limited precognition if the always hitting works by automatically aiming in the right direction. This is because you need to lead the target for long range shots, and generally have a delay of at least seconds between firing and hitting, so you'd know where your target is going to be in a few seconds.

How would you score Essence Marks? Would it be a combination of all the different powers added up, or would it be the highest scored identity plus some points for the power to switch since they can only be one identity at a time? I need to rescore Laonin for Era 3, so I need to figure that out. 

11 minutes ago, Karnatheon said:

How would you score Essence Marks? Would it be a combination of all the different powers added up, or would it be the highest scored identity plus some points for the power to switch since they can only be one identity at a time? I need to rescore Laonin for Era 3, so I need to figure that out. 

I would start with the base Forger score. Some of that point allotment covers the benefits of being able to make essence marks. I would like to give a base score for every mark you have, regardless of power, say 10. So if you have three, it's plus 30. Then, I like the suggestion of scoring based on the most powerful one. I don't think it would be fair to give them the full score for what someone would normally get with those skills, so I would half it. So if it makes them an expert in poison mixing and using melee weapons, normally 115, it would become 55. Then you subtract any points for weaknesses the new persona has from the amount of points it gives you. eg. 55-10=45.  

See if that works to make a non-OP character. If it doesn't, I'm open to changing it. I just made that up on the fly, so it's probably not perfect. 

I now realize that my character's second power is too powerful and I am sorry. I would like to change it to something less extreme, but I have no ideas of what that could be so I humbly request some ideas from you.

*Edit I have a new idea and will be revising my character

Edited by Clyde Coggins

I now realize that my character's second power is too powerful and I am sorry. I would like to change it to something less extreme, but I have no ideas of what that could be so I humbly request some ideas from you.

His secondary power should be the ability to curve bullets. Only slightly though.

17 minutes ago, erbiL ohcnaG said:

And they would both DIE!!!!! :)

;( 

I'd suggest starting out by limiting the first ability to non-automatic weapons first, since being able to keep firing SMGs or assault rifles into a crowd all day long gets op very quickly as well.

Update for Laonin:

Spoiler

Name: Laonin Kungli

Home Planet: Sel

Appearence: A short stout man, stands about 5 feet tall. He has a long bushy beard which he cares for well. His skin is tanned and leathery, from long times spent at the forge. He wears muted colors, and can often be seen wearing a leather apron.

Investiture: Forger (+60) 

Gear: A toolkit filled with soulstamps, and other tools. Carving and inscribing devices used for creating soulstamps. A pair of Essence marks, one to transition to Thundershriek, and one to transition back(+20). An assortment of soulcasting fabrials. Spark (Fire): +30, Lucentia (Quartz, Glass, Crystal): +20, Foil (Metal): 25, Talus (Rock and Stones): 25. (These will likely need to be removed due to an excessive score)

Skill points: Expert Blacksmith (+40?), Smart Intelligence(+15).  

Personality/Weakness: Thinks people rely too heavily on Investiture to solve their problems, and isn't afraid to tell them how he feels. Stubborn like a mule. Will attempt to avoid a fight if possible, but will not run from a fight if it cannot be avoided. Will stand up for what he believes in even in the face of death, and will sacrifice himself for those he cares about. Laonin has seen hard times, and understands what it is like to fight your inner demons. 

History: Early history, see Thundershriek. The identity of Laonin comes from an Essence Mark, and thus his history before being stamped 10 years ago is not real, but still affects him. Growing up in MaiPon was difficult for Laonin. His parents were poor and struggled to provide for him and his siblings. They did the best they could to get him something of an education. At the age of 8 their family got a lucky break when he received an apprenticeship with the local blacksmith. This meant he was able to help support his family while also learning a valuable trade he could make a future out of. Several years later, once he had become able to run the forge himself, his master entrusted him with knowledge of Forgery. The most common use they had for it was having a single tool, that could be used for multiple purposes, just by changing the bit on the end with a soulstamp. This made for much more efficient storing of tools and minimized the space required for things. Eventually his parents passed away and he cared for his brother and sister himself until they were able to provide for themselves. At this point his history are his real experiences. Laonin awoke from being stamped into being confused, and unsure of himself. The Essence Mark that was placed upon him did not get rid of the knowledge of who he had been, it merely changed the perspective of it, so it didn't seem as real. His wife, or Thundershriek's wife, was unable to kill him after he went dark, so she had instead decided to save him by changing who he was. She used her own Forgery to make him who he had become, and for some time they were happy. The love Laonin felt for her had started as Thundershriek's, but eventually his own love and appreciation of her grew and became its own. Unfortunately, she did not feel the same. The man she had loved was Thundershriek, and even though she knew she had saved him somewhere deep down, she couldn't see that man anymore. So she eventually left, because she couldn't bear to live with a man so different than the one she had fallen in love with, even if she was the one who had changed him. Laonin spent many years trying to find himself, which was both easier and harder for him than normal. His entire identity lay before his very eyes, readable in the form of an Essence Mark. But that didn't mean he truly knew who he was, as he hadn't made any of the decisions that had led him to that point. After some soul searching, he decided to dedicate himself to righting the wrongs perpetuated by his past self. He did what he could for those of his new homeland, but his attempts didn't feel worthwhile enough, so he began travelling. He eventually made his way to the Alleycity, where he has since re-dedicated himself to his work, with a new outlet to work through.

I wasn't sure exactly how to rank Blacksmithing. The minimum Expert skill points listed was 40, and Blacksmithing is probably comparable to Scholarship and Poison-mixing from a usefulness standpoint. 

Thundershriek: @Voidus can you judge his powers for me, so I know how to implement his scoring please?

Spoiler

Name: Thundershriek

Home Planet: Earth(Reckoners)

Appearance: Thundershriek is a stout, but well built man, standing at about 5 feet tall. He maintains a professional appearance, a habit that transferred over from his days as an accountant before Calamity struck. He keeps a well trimmed beard, that while using his powers, arc electricity occasionally. While using his powers electricity crackles from his eyes as well.

Investiture: Epic. He has the ability of flight, with his average speed being that of a fast run, and if exerting himself he can push himself faster, to about 30 mph. Doing so drains him, and it is not maintainable over long distances. His body generates electricity, which he can manipulate and blast out of his own body. From shooting it out of his palms, to having it grow and arc all over his body, to sending out a shockwave of it. He can drain electricity from nearby sources. His body is immune to his own powers, and electricity in general, but is otherwise no more durable than a normal human.

Weakness: Thundershriek's Epic weakness is water. He can drink water to stay alive, and be around small quantities of it, but any amount of water the size of a bucket or larger will trigger his weakness. If he gets a cup of water thrown on him, or gets caught in the rain, he cannot use his powers until dry. If he is in the same room as a bucket of water, he cannot use his powers until he leaves the room. If he is in the same room as a swimming pool, he loses his powers for several hours. If he sees a large body of water such as a lake, or the ocean, he loses his powers for the rest of the day.

Skills: Intelligence, Smart(+15). Scholarship, Skilled(+30)

History: Robert West was an intelligent, and proud man. He knew he was good at his job, and he knew what he was doing in life. When Calamity struck and he became Thundershriek, his pride intensified, as did his shrewdness. After some time with his powers, he knew what he was capable of, and reveled in it. He enjoyed bringing people to their knees, when it served a purpose. He didn't casually go murdering people for fun, but lost the value of life. He knew not to mess with people who he couldn't take down head on, but would work in the shadows if needed to bring them down without knowing. He eventually marked his territory, and kept it by staying off the radar of any stronger Epics. He was eventually run out of town by a more powerful Epic, and while escaping through an Alley, he ended up on Sel. It took him some time to get his bearings on Sel, but he eventually he established himself once more, though now instead of worrying about Epics, he had to avoid the attention of the Rose Throne. He took over a small village, which he ruled with fairness, as crushing his subjects would only drive them away, and killing them would mean he needed to find somewhere else to rule. Over time, he began using his powers less and less, because the village became more accepting of him once he treated them fairly. He eventually fell in love with one the the villagers, a Forger, who he dedicated his life to. They married, and had a family. One day, their child was being watched by a villager so he and his wife could travel to a nearby town. When they returned, they discovered their son had drowned, and in his grief Thundershriek killed the villager, and went on a rampage destroying the village and everyone in it, besides his wife. In her fear, she exploited his weakness to subdue him, and keeping him weakened, she created a soulstamp to change him, and remove his inner darkness. She decided things would be easier if he were more like her, and changed his history to one very close to her own. When he awoke after being changed, he was no longer Thundershriek, but Laonin, and his history continued from there.

Again, not sure if these should be considered separate characters like Mac suggested, or how to score it exactly. I leave that up to your recommendations, and Archer's judgement. Also, Laonin will only use the mark that transitions him to Thundershriek in life or death situations, because he knows Thundershriek will resist being changed back, and doesn't want to unnecessarily risk him being set loose again.

1 hour ago, JacobClaessen said:

I slightly updated Silas' profile, which is in my sig.

@Archer

Thank you. Have you seen my scoring of your previous bio that I put in the 2nd post of the thread? I don't see too many differences, so based on that, I'm afraid it might still be OP. It looks like you've skimmed down the suit a bit, but it's still too much to have it plus the investiture he has. 

1 hour ago, Karnatheon said:

Update for Laonin:

Hide contents

Name: Laonin Kungli

Home Planet: Sel

Appearance: A short stout man, stands about 5 feet tall. He has a long bushy beard which he cares for well. His skin is tanned and leathery, from long times spent at the forge. He wears muted colors, and can often be seen wearing a leather apron.

Investiture: Forger (+60) 

Gear: A toolkit filled with soulstamps, and other tools. Carving and inscribing devices used for creating soulstamps. A pair of Essence marks, one to transition to Thundershriek, and one to transition back(+20). An assortment of soulcasting fabrials. Spark (Fire): +30, Lucentia (Quartz, Glass, Crystal): +20, Foil (Metal): 25, Talus (Rock and Stones): 25. (These will likely need to be removed due to an excessive score)

Skill points: Expert Blacksmith (+40?), Smart Intelligence(+15).  

Personality/Weakness: Thinks people rely too heavily on Investiture to solve their problems, and isn't afraid to tell them how he feels. Stubborn like a mule. Will attempt to avoid a fight if possible, but will not run from a fight if it cannot be avoided. Will stand up for what he believes in even in the face of death, and will sacrifice himself for those he cares about. Laonin has seen hard times, and understands what it is like to fight your inner demons. 

Backstory: Early history, see Thundershriek. The identity of Laonin comes from an Essence Mark, and thus his history before being stamped 10 years ago is not real, but still affects him. Growing up in MaiPon was difficult for Laonin. His parents were poor and struggled to provide for him and his siblings. They did the best they could to get him something of an education. At the age of 8 their family got a lucky break when he received an apprenticeship with the local blacksmith. This meant he was able to help support his family while also learning a valuable trade he could make a future out of. Several years later, once he had become able to run the forge himself, his master entrusted him with knowledge of Forgery. The most common use they had for it was having a single tool, that could be used for multiple purposes, just by changing the bit on the end with a soulstamp. This made for much more efficient storing of tools and minimized the space required for things. Eventually his parents passed away and he cared for his brother and sister himself until they were able to provide for themselves. At this point his history are his real experiences. Laonin awoke from being stamped into being confused, and unsure of himself. The Essence Mark that was placed upon him did not get rid of the knowledge of who he had been, it merely changed the perspective of it, so it didn't seem as real. His wife, or Thundershriek's wife, was unable to kill him after he went dark, so she had instead decided to save him by changing who he was. She used her own Forgery to make him who he had become, and for some time they were happy. The love Laonin felt for her had started as Thundershriek's, but eventually his own love and appreciation of her grew and became its own. Unfortunately, she did not feel the same. The man she had loved was Thundershriek, and even though she knew she had saved him somewhere deep down, she couldn't see that man anymore. So she eventually left, because she couldn't bear to live with a man so different than the one she had fallen in love with, even if she was the one who had changed him. Laonin spent many years trying to find himself, which was both easier and harder for him than normal. His entire identity lay before his very eyes, readable in the form of an Essence Mark. But that didn't mean he truly knew who he was, as he hadn't made any of the decisions that had led him to that point. After some soul searching, he decided to dedicate himself to righting the wrongs perpetuated by his past self. He did what he could for those of his new homeland, but his attempts didn't feel worthwhile enough, so he began travelling. He eventually made his way to the Alleycity, where he has since re-dedicated himself to his work, with a new outlet to work through.

I wasn't sure exactly how to rank Blacksmithing. The minimum Expert skill points listed was 40, and Blacksmithing is probably comparable to Scholarship and Poison-mixing from a usefulness standpoint. 

Thundershriek: @Voidus can you judge his powers for me, so I know how to implement his scoring please?

Hide contents

Name: Thundershriek

Home Planet: Earth (Reckoners)

Appearance: Thundershriek is a stout, but well built man, standing at about 5 feet tall. (-5) He maintains a professional appearance, a habit that transferred over from his days as an accountant before Calamity struck. He keeps a well trimmed beard, that while using his powers, arc electricity occasionally. While using his powers electricity crackles from his eyes as well.

Investiture: Epic. He has the ability of flight, with his average speed being that of a fast run, and if exerting himself he can push himself faster, to about 30 mph. Doing so drains him, and it is not maintainable over long distances. His body generates electricity, which he can manipulate and blast out of his own body. From shooting it out of his palms, to having it grow and arc all over his body, to sending out a shockwave of it. He can drain electricity from nearby sources. His body is immune to his own powers, and electricity in general, but is otherwise no more durable than a normal human.

Weakness: Thundershriek's Epic weakness is water. He can drink water to stay alive, and be around small quantities of it, but any amount of water the size of a bucket or larger will trigger his weakness. If he gets a cup of water thrown on him, or gets caught in the rain, he cannot use his powers until dry. If he is in the same room as a bucket of water, he cannot use his powers until he leaves the room. If he is in the same room as a swimming pool, he loses his powers for several hours. If he sees a large body of water such as a lake, or the ocean, he loses his powers for the rest of the day.

Skills: Intelligence, Smart(+15). Scholarship, Skilled(+30)

History: Robert West was an intelligent, and proud man. He knew he was good at his job, and he knew what he was doing in life. When Calamity struck and he became Thundershriek, his pride intensified, as did his shrewdness. After some time with his powers, he knew what he was capable of, and reveled in it. He enjoyed bringing people to their knees, when it served a purpose. He didn't casually go murdering people for fun, but lost the value of life. He knew not to mess with people who he couldn't take down head on, but would work in the shadows if needed to bring them down without knowing. He eventually marked his territory, and kept it by staying off the radar of any stronger Epics. He was eventually run out of town by a more powerful Epic, and while escaping through an Alley, he ended up on Sel. It took him some time to get his bearings on Sel, but he eventually he established himself once more, though now instead of worrying about Epics, he had to avoid the attention of the Rose Throne. He took over a small village, which he ruled with fairness, as crushing his subjects would only drive them away, and killing them would mean he needed to find somewhere else to rule. Over time, he began using his powers less and less, because the village became more accepting of him once he treated them fairly. He eventually fell in love with one the the villagers, a Forger, who he dedicated his life to. They married, and had a family. One day, their child was being watched by a villager so he and his wife could travel to a nearby town. When they returned, they discovered their son had drowned, and in his grief Thundershriek killed the villager, and went on a rampage destroying the village and everyone in it, besides his wife. In her fear, she exploited his weakness to subdue him, and keeping him weakened, she created a soulstamp to change him, and remove his inner darkness. She decided things would be easier if he were more like her, and changed his history to one very close to her own. When he awoke after being changed, he was no longer Thundershriek, but Laonin, and his history continued from there.

Again, not sure if these should be considered separate characters like Mac suggested, or how to score it exactly. I leave that up to your recommendations, and Archer's judgement. Also, Laonin will only use the mark that transitions him to Thundershriek in life or death situations, because he knows Thundershriek will resist being changed back, and doesn't want to unnecessarily risk him being set loose again.

This is a fun one. I like having the two separate bios, it makes things easier. That said, they should be scored together. 

I find it interesting that you chose to have two marks. I was under the impression that because essence marks needed to be re-applied regularly, you could just wait for it to fade if you wanted to switch back. 

Can someone born on Earth use a soulstamp to gain Forger powers? I'm not sure how place of birth requirement works in that scenario. 

I agree with your blacksmith score, so the points I'd allot for him having the essence marks amount to [(115-20)/2+20=] 65. He's going to have the fabrials regardless of what form he is in, so I would add them afterwards. 

I'd score the Epic as being at 40 plus whatever his Epic power gives him. If it's 45 or less, that would put him in an acceptable range, in my opinion. But that's without counting the fabrials. However, I noticed that you only have his Epic weakness in there, no significant normal flaws, so you've got room to adjust to get some fabrials in if Voidus thinks he's weak. 

I believe we have confirmation that Forgery can altar place of birth. With the result that it modifies DNA and/or Spiritual DNA. I believe it has been stated Forgery can grant almost any Investiture if done properly, with the exception of something like KR, since you can't retroactively form a Nahel Bond. In regards to the Essence Marks that is true, but I'm unsure of how the interaction would work, since Thundershriek is the original Identity, and Laonin is the "fake". So, would applying the Thundershriek Essence Mark revert him permanently to the original Identity, or have the normal timer involved. Also, Thundershriek is aware of Laonin's existence and knows of Forging, so he would reapply the Thundershriek stamp if needed, to remain in control. The one time I've used them so far, I had another character reapply the Laonin Mark after the fight happened.

I still need to make my TUBA Rep character, which I have some ideas for.