Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Voidus said:

That's a fair bit less powerful than I was assuming, so I'd probably lower the Epic total to around 50 points which I think makes them within the points total? Not sure where that's at at the moment, but doesn't seem beyond the power level of other characters.

@Voidus

If it’s bellow the average power level, can I pull back on some of the weaknesses? I want him to be able to fight evil, you know?

1 hour ago, Mr Mafia said:

@Voidus

If it’s bellow the average power level, can I pull back on some of the weaknesses? I want him to be able to fight evil, you know?

You can always have multiple drafts of your character, and if he's not above the point-cap, you can do as you please with him.

Just remember, weaknesses are always the most interesting thing about a character. A character's purpose isn't to provide a balance, even though balance is critical. The point of a character is to reflect a point of view. Since everyone's point of view is different, balance is achieved, but a character should not be created just to stand against someone else's perspective, if that makes any sense.

I’ve collected the bios of my three characters (with guild affiliations). 

Tena

Spoiler

Name: Tenareo

Sex: Female

Birthplace: Kharbranth, Roshar

Family: Mother- unimportant. Father- unimportant. Siblings- Roshin (brother). Spouse- Anthony Nightshade (fiance). Children- unnamed (daughter, father- unimportant, deceased), Seom (daughter, father- Travis), Silas (adopted), unnamed child she is pregnant with (father- Anthony Nightshade). Extended family- Rena (cousin), Lenare (grandfather).

Appearance: Five feet eight inches tall. Sleek, muscular build. Tan skin. Hawkish face; prominent cheekbones, sharp jaw. Pixie-cut black hair. Light blue eyes.

Investiture: Allomantic chromium, Feruchemical steel. Nightwatcher boon/bane (Boon: takes away her powers as a Mistborn, save for one metal, until her heart rate rises enough that she ‘Snaps’ again, then she is able to use all but one of the sixteen metals until she falls asleep. Bane: every time she ‘Snaps’, her mind is reverted back to its sixteen year-old stage.). [+85]

Strengths: Skilled with staffs and axes in combat. Excellent acrobat. Always in control of herself. Has Anthony to protect her, most of the time. [+105]

Weaknesses: Recently broke her Radiant Oaths. Pollen allergies. Touchy about her age. Is currently pregnant, and so unable to fight. [-100]

Guild Affiliations: Ghostbloods, TUBA.

Biography: Tena was born in Kharbranth to her well-respected Lighteyed parents. At age ten, she ran away from home because she hated having to train to be a Lighteyed woman. She learned to steal on the streets with the help of her ‘lucky spren’ and formed a gang. She Snapped as a Mistborn at age fifteen when one of those gangmembers raped her, and she killed him. She gave birth to a girl when she was sixteen, but the baby was stillborn. A month later, she was caught after robbing her own family’s mansion, then sentenced to death. Her grandfather, a Worldhopper from Scadrial, heard of it and bailed her out, surprised and impressed at her evasion of the Skybreakers, then brought her to Nalthis, bought her a hundred Breaths, and trained her with weapons. After that, he brought her to a combat training camp in Scadrial, where she was trained in acrobatics and weapons to be a perfect killing machine. She stayed there against her will for five years, then escaped to Kharbranth, restoring her position as gangleader and plaguing the city for another five years. After that, she got tired of thieving and went back to Scadrial, meeting a half-Koloss and dating him for two years. During that, she moved in with him to his ranch in the Northern Roughs and gave birth to a girl. The half-Koloss helped her deliver, then told her that the baby died a few minutes after birth because of a problem in her heart. Tena left, almost killing him in a rage, then went to Roshar and asked the Nightwatcher to make her anyone but herself. After that, she went to the Alleyplanet and participated in the Seven Day War. She adopted Silas during the Sixteen Year Peace. She met Anthony Nightshade (whom she calls Ani) several minutes before he tried to commit suicide after burning down a town and realizing he was a horrible person. She saved him with Progression after he pulled out all of his spikes and forgot everything about himself, with only a few memories left, and they fell in love. They lived together for a year, during which she became pregnant, then Ani proposed and she accepted. She hopes to successfully be married to him.

Seom

Spoiler

Name: Seom 

Birthplace: Northern Roughs, Scadrial

Family: Mother- Tena Nightshade. Father- Travis (half-Koloss, half-Terris). Siblings- unnamed (sister, father- unimportant, deceased), Silas (brother, adopted), unnamed child Tena is pregnant with (half-sibling; father- Anthony Nightshade). Spouse- none. Children- none. Extended relations- Anthony Nightshade (mother’s husband), Lenare (great-grandfather).

Appearance: Five feet eleven inches tall. Slim build. Dark, faintly bluish skin. Long black hair, usually in a tail. Dark green eyes.

Investiture: Gold Ferring. [+50]

Strengths: Excellent at playing guitar. Independent and self-sufficient. Trained Alethi scout. Capable knife-fighter. [+45]

Weaknesses: Unwilling to do harm to others with melee weapons. Pollen allergies. [-30]

Guild Affiliations: none.

Biography: Seom was born in the Northern Roughs to a half-Koloss half-Terris father and a Rosharan mother. Her mother left at her birth and her father raised her for fourteen years on his ranch. He tried taking her to the Alleyplanet, but lost her, and she ended up stuck in the Shattered Plains, where she was saved by a bridgecrew from Dalinar Kholin’s warcamp. She was trained as a scout there, and stayed for four years, until her father found her and brought her to the Alleyplanet. She stayed there when her father left to go back to Scadrial after a year or so.

Dru

Spoiler

Name: Dru

Birthplace: Rural Duladen, Sel

Family: Mother- Fawreth (deceased), Diona (adopted, deceased). Father- Charin. Siblings- none. Spouse- none. Children- none. Extended relations- unimportant.

Appearance: Four feet eleven inches tall. Stocky build. Light skin. Round face. Jaw-length light brown hair. Brown eyes.

Investiture: Pewter Misting. [+30]

Strengths: Experienced rock-climber. Powerful shoulder muscles. Very positive attitude about most things in general. Likes giving people hugs. [+10]

Weaknesses: Very limited combat experience. PTSD whenever she sees fire. [-20]

Guild Affiliations: none.

Biography: Dru was born in rural Duladen to her Scadrian Worldhopper parents, Fawreth and Charin. Her mother died in childbirth, which cast her father into despair, though he still managed to take the newborn to the nearest orphanage and drop her off there. She was raised by a kindly old woman, Diona, for fourteen years, then helped run the orphanage herself. After a few years, the orphanage was burned down when the Republic collapsed, killing many of the children and making Dru flee. She went to Arelon, and became interested in Elantris, hiking around the area for several weeks before finding an Elsecaller Worldhopper who had known her parents. The Worldhopper brought her to the Alleyplanet, then left her there, where she learned to rock climb.

Yes, I added another character. My three girls are ready.

Edited by AxeliustheGreat

22 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

Ok I think I got this all right now here is my character!

Hide contents

Appearance:
    - Markedly short yet plumpish with pale cerulean eyes topped with a long mop of unruly curly red hair. (-10, lack of height)
    - Uses height and size to advantage as she is able to sneak into smaller places people of bigger height size couldn't fit (+15, Stealth)
    - Has a tendency to wear elaborate getups; you will have to tell her specifically what to wear to an important event or outing as she will dress in her usual manner which is normally a colorful tapestry, beaded like dress with a long train, complete with a fancy corset, monacle, lace gloves, parasole, and an absurd amount of pocket watches. (-75, lack of sensible dresswear and foresight) -20

Knight Radiant Order: Edgedancer, up to the 3rd ideal. (+100)

Investiture/Powers:  Surges of Abrasion and Progression (+80) +0

Non-Investiture Abilities:
    -She has had +6 years of training with a sword and bow as that really rustled Lord Torial's jimmies. (+20, expert) +50,+60
    -She is also a decent tracker and is reasonably knowledgeable on Rosharan fauna and flora. (+20)
    -She is an educated woman, if a bit rough around the edges. She can read and write and knows a few languages. She is a quick study when she puts her mind to it. (+20, Knowledgeable)
    -Is what one may consider to be an expert theiver. She would hang out with many theives and rough crowds as she has authority issues specifically when it pertains to Lord Torial. As a result, she has observed and learned well. (+60, Thievery)

Equipment: Dresses flamboyantly and is known for her love of pocketwatches.
Wears her Gold metalmind +15 always around her upper arm underneath her clothes. Wears fancy headdresses and enjoys playing her violin.

Psyche:
-She is intelligent (+20) +30, however she needs things explained to her several times (- 8) -10 to understand certain concepts. She learns best by watching and doing.
-While she is mostly happy, her childhood certainly wasn't which resulted in her running away. She can be prone to bouts of hysterical, unintelligable crying. (-50) -10
-Also she has an unnatural love of chocolate. Hide your chocolate, chocolate, and cacao! She'll eat it all! (-35, lack of chocolate self control) -10

Weaknessess: In addition to a boon from the Nightwatcher, she also received a curse, and almost debilitating self-perception; she never again will see herself clearly including her reflection. She also can be indecisive, to the point where it can be detrimental. And as a mortal, she can die, she is hard to kill and resourceful, but not immortal. (-75) -20

This is a fun character. I like the amount of thought you've put into it. 

However, I believe it is OP. When I scored it, I added up 255 skill points and 100 magic points, and subtracted 80 weakness points. That's 175 over. Given the prevalence of goldminds in the Alleyverse, I'm hesitant to add many points for it, but I'm hesitant to brush it off because of the description. Description was a factor in many of our differences in scores. Without being given more details, I struggle to see how the fashion or chocolate weaknesses could be such drawbacks. If you want different scores, I'd like to see them be justified with limits and examples of specific ways and it impacts them that explain the scope of the weakness. And the character will either need some additional weakness, and the weakening or removal of some of their skills. 

10 hours ago, Mr Mafia said:

@Voidus

I'll agree with Voidus and Gancho's remarks. It's important to note that a character's intentions are not consider when determining their power level, but if you're under the limit, you're welcome to bump it back up. I'll just request that you'll add all the new information into the bio. 

2 hours ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

I’ve collected the bios of my three characters (with guild affiliations). 

Tena I'd like to discuss this one more before adding to the list

Hide contents

Investiture: Allomantic chromium +35, Feruchemical steel +50. Nightwatcher boon/bane (Boon: takes away her powers as a Mistborn, save for one metal, until her heart rate rises enough that she ‘Snaps’ again, then she is able to use all but one of the sixteen metals until she falls asleep. Bane: every time she ‘Snaps’, her mind is reverted back to its sixteen year-old stage.)[+85].+50-80 (that's a powerful weakness. She loses valuable memories, sense of self, and training beyond muscle memory. But the mistborn can compound steel, and those stores carry over. As a mistborn, she will be significantly more powerful than all other characters. If she's constantly in danger, she'll be a confused mistborn most of the time. Power-wise, that's OP. I don't think this boon/bane is justifiable.)

Strengths: Skilled with staffs and axes in combat. +50 Excellent acrobat. 20 Always in control of herself. Has Anthony to protect her, most of the time. [+105]

Weaknesses: Recently broke her Radiant Oaths. Pollen allergies. Touchy about her age. -10 Is currently pregnant, and so unable to fight. [-100] (This one is tricky, because it's temporary. If she miscarries, or speeds through it with magic, she'll be up and fighting in no time, without her weakness. Or even if she finishes before the era ends. While it lasts, the weakness is good for -100, but we should talk about your plan for her so I know this weakness won't disappear unexpectedly.)

Seom Good to go

Hide contents

Family: Travis (half-Koloss, half-Terris). +10

Investiture: Gold Ferring. [+50] +50

Strengths: Excellent at playing guitar. Independent and self-sufficient. Trained Alethi scout. +30 Capable knife-fighter. [+45] +45

Weaknesses: Unwilling to do harm to others with melee weapons. Pollen allergies. [-30] -25

Dru Also good to go

Hide contents

Appearance: Four feet eleven inches tall. Stocky build. Light skin. Round face. Jaw-length light brown hair. Brown eyes.-10

Investiture: Pewter Misting. [+30] +45

Strengths: Experienced rock-climber. Powerful shoulder muscles. Very positive attitude about most things in general. Likes giving people hugs. [+10] +10

Weaknesses: Very limited combat experience. PTSD whenever she sees fire. [-20] -20

I like your variety, and the way you've built these characters. I just have some reservations about the first one. 

@kenod Your character looks good to go, and has been added to the list. 

Edited by Archer

3 hours ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Why do I feel like I should do a drawing of all the characters on a big sheet of paper.

Yaaaasss! please do that! 

3 hours ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

I’m going to work on solo portraits for a lot of the characters. At least, the ones I’m familiar with.

2 hours ago, AxeliustheGreat said:

I’ll do them, but I’m expecting a load of upvotes from y’all. 

That was sarcastic. 

But seriously.

Please do! I already gave you 2 upvotes :)

2 hours ago, Lord Meeker said:

And y'all better buy my book titled The Alleyverse 

I'd like to pre-order this book.

All these ideas are brilliant! I like it!

Hi @Archer

I updated their points and included the full bios. For the skills/ weaknesses I applied points I set them in brackets behind the corresponding skill, everything without points I included for information, or because it's a part of the character for me, but in my opinion not influencing the whole points part. Should you disagree, I'll gladly edit.

To Damya: I specified her memory and illusion weakness further
To Lena: I specified her disorder further; she now has a total of 80 points in mixing potions (divided in poisons and potions, as you suggested to spend more points to give me more flexibilty)
To Althea: a question regarding a weakness.
(each bolded and coloured)

Damaya

Spoiler

Name: Damaya Vulken (was Damaya Tenira)

Investiture:  Lightweaver 2nd Ideal, spren: Corundum (80)

Weakness: has nightmares; too curious for her own good; has a tendency to trust those who show her kindness; she never learned how to soulcast and only rarely tries it out; her illusions are tied to her memories: whenever she tries to lightweave she replicates one of her memories for everybody to see like a short scene of a movie projected by a (3D) beamer- meanwhile she relieves the complete memory herself (-25)

Character: very loyal to her friends, good hearted, has no real purpose in her life anymore, deeply traumatized after growing up with a Chaos sorcerer who abused her regularly

Special skills and Weapons: Intelligent (30), Scholarship (General Knowledge: sewing, embroidery, calculation, reading, philosophy,...) (30), Amateur Staff (20)

Physical characteristics: young woman 23 years old, green eyes, long blond hair (usually open or in a low pony tail), frail and small build, open face

Family: her family was killed in the Seven Day War when she was 7, grew up with forster parents who abused her for several years, she considers Araha (narrator Ark1002/ now Ark) family, Damaya has a sister (Althea) but she doesn’t know about her

Home: somewhere in Alleycity

History/Biography: After the war Damaya grew up on the streets, stealing food whenever possible. One day she was caught by a woman and forced to live with her. It wasn’t a bad life, and Damaya learned everything she would need to find a good husband. She ignored her spren, Coru, whom she bonded while living on the street, and pretended to be a normal girl. That worked until the woman married again. Her husband saw the spren and decided to make use of Damaya’s abilities. He abused her for several years, sending her now and then to the Waystop to learn to control her powers. It left Damaya almost unable to control any illusions and a deep hatred for her spren. After she got kidnapped by some Chaos marines and afterwards rescued, she trusts her spren more and more, following Araha’s example who loves her spren dearly. Damaya killed her “father” herself, smashing his head. She never took the time to work through what happened, instead buries everything deep down in her soul. After she handed the house she grew up in over to the Ghostbloods, she left (fleed) the Alleycity for the other side of the world.

Lena

Spoiler

Name: Lena (originally Lanera Aander)

Physical: long red hair, small and light built, unassuming face, always carries a bag with some poisons and something to eat

Investiture: None

Skills: Expert Poison Mixing (40), Expert Potion Mixing (40), Skilled Disguising (30), Average Healing (20), Average Cooking (20)

Weaknesses: can’t see blood (-10), can’t hide her emotions, her son

Characteristics: delightens when she is able to poison somebody, especially if she has the time to study the reactions of her victims, cold-hearted, is willing to sacrifice others any moment (or as soon as she feels she has nothing to gain from the relationship)
Antisocial personality disorder:
Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors:

1. deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;

2. impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;

3. reckless disregard for safety of self or others;

4. consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior

5. lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Family: Lena grew up in Teoin, her parents were merchants and overlooked her tendency to poison smaller animals, when she was a child. Later, when she grew older and started to slip poison to some of their workers, they tried to steer her from that path, but failed. Lena has a 5-year old son, she almost never gets to see. Her grandmother cares for the child, and writes some letters to Lena now and then, but mostly their contact consists of Lena sending money home to support them both. She and her grandmother have the agreement, that Lena stays away from the child. There isn’t any noticeable contact to her parents, but she does visit eldest brother now and then, who lives and works in Alleycity.

History: After the birth of her child, Lena and her husband lived together in Teoin. The marriage had been arranged by her parents, as they hoped, that having a family would ground Lena. Shortly after the birth of their first child, Lena poisoned her husband after a fight, since she felt, like he wanted to control her. Avoiding arrest, only by her parents connections, she left Teoin late at night. With nothing but her son and a few cloths and travelled to her grandmother. She stayed there for the next few months, but after a while there, her grandmother caught her observing the death of the village smith, making notes as to how improve her draft. The incident was followed by a longer discussion, and ended with a choice for Lena. Leave Sel and never return, or face arrest and a trial most likely ending in her death. Lena left Sel, leaving her child with grandmother, something her grandmother insisted on and joined some travellers on their way to Alleycity. After her arrival there she started to steal and to scam, finally met the other members of the Thieve’s Guild and joined them on their most recent heists. She has a small flat in a poorer part of the city, which looks like a laboratory, full of plants, and chemical substances, as she is earning her money by selling poisons. She still tries them always out the first time herself, and prefers to carefully note down the reactions of her victims. She doesn’t necessarily kill them, believes incapacitation to be even more interesting, since it means, she has to work with more precision.

During Era 2 Lena participated in a few scams, the largest one being Alleyzon where she and a few others members stole a whole plane full of goods. Afterwards she joined Gonev and Pry to rescue Pry’s siblings from Crow.

Althea

Spoiler

Name: Althea Tenira

Investiture: Elsecaller, 3rd ideal, Spren is called Brashen (100)

Skills: Expert Scholarship Investiture (40), Mind link with Max/ Solace (40)

Physical: long white hair and skin, crystalline red eyes, slight build, medium height

Weaknesses: she’s an albino, direct sunlight hurts/ blinds her (-25), is able to move around in the sunlight when wearing appropriate protection (sunglasses, longsleeves, sunscreen); fire/ smoke or loud sounds when something is falling down (that remind her of crashing buildings) trigger panic attacks (how strong does that need to be for the final 15 points I need to balance the mindlink? I counted the mindlink to the investiture part with the 100 points maximum); doesn't trust her own senses/ emotions to 100% anymore (e.g. she tries to touch people to make sure what she is seeing/ hearing and what her touch tells her correlate); feels threatened by the mind link as it allows Solace free access to do with her thoughts/ mind whatever he wants to do (which he already did several times) and listen in on whatever she does whenever he wishes to do

Character: problem-oriented thinking, no sense for jokes/ fun, can be taken for cold-hearted, prefers to hide her emotions, prefers to solve conflicts without fighting,

Backstory: Althea grew up in an orphanage close to the horneater peaks, as her parents gave her away when they discovered her outer appearance. She usually kept to herself and spent her time reading, learning.When she was allowed to, she left the orphanage to travel the world and further improve her abilities. She was recruited by the Ghostbloods soon after she left the orphanage and they taught her about hemalurgy and how to soulcast. After she bonded her spren, she spent more and more time in shadesmar or soulcasting. Especially shadesmar was a place she grew to love, as the light there didn’t hurt her. From her thirteenth birthday on she worked in the laboratories of the Ghostbloods, advancing through their ranks until she was appointed Righthand shortly before Solace returned to take back control.
Althea learned that she had a sister, shortly before the start of Era 2. She then had her followed and finally decided to appear in the open at the Ghostblood Ball hoping, to meet her there.
After Solace/ Sephtis appearance and the conflict in Oasis City she and Max followed him. They managed to find out about his weakness and stopped him from conquering the world, by making him face his own fear. Afterwards she married Max and now lives together with him in a small house outside of Alleycity.

Additional Information: Althea owns a Shardblade and a ring forged by Laonin. She neither carries them, nor will she use them during the Era. (I might hand one of them to the next generation though. So I thought I should mention they exist.)

Edited by Sorana

Alright, updated character based on earlier feedback and discussion on Discord. Thanks @I think I am here. for giving me a name, and @Archer and @Lumgol for helping me with ideas for the extra weakness even though Lum was mainly memeing.

Spoiler

Name: Detran

Investiture: Dakhor monk. Extra strength and speed. Almost invulnerable bones. Has extra power that allows for taking control of non sentient beings. He is required to audibly speak his commands to the creature, but they generally understand the meaning behind it. The amount of sacrifice is higher depending on how powerful the being is. This may or may not be something he uses at length in E3. It's not canon, so I might not want to overuse it too much.

Skills: I'll give him Smart to Intelligent depending on how much it's ruled my weakness takes off. In particular, he is very good at talking to people. He is Average in both Melee combat (sword) and Hand to Hand. Again, both of these are up for changing depending on how much wiggle room I have.

Weaknesses:

• He was given an instruction by his Hroden before he left that he must never kill more people than he converts. As it stands at his place in RoV, he has converted 46 and killed 46-however many he's able to kill in RoV. This means he can kill whoever he wants in RoV, but once we move to Era 3 I'll have to RP him converting people (although fair warning I've got about 4 people who have already said that they will convert and/or tell him they've been converted.
  • Fanatical devotion to his religion. Not going to be really working with anyone who doesn't want to convert. He won't be attacking anybody who just casually insults the religion, but if he has some spare kills, he will kill people who blatantly slander it.
  • He wants to destroy the DA, which is basically suicidal.
  • Also his Hroden casually mentioned at one point that Detran should learn to garden because it would fit him, and Detran decided to take that as "You must have a garden that belongs to you at all times or you may do nothing else." The GBs are currently taking care of his, but he'll lose that soon and be forced to make a new one.

History: He was born in Fjordell, and soon joined the church. He had a passion for Shu-Dereth, and was sent to the Dakhor monastery to become a monk. After gaining his powers, he was instructed by his Hroden to travel abroad (among other things), converting others to the church-and occasionally eliminating those who would not be converted. After a year, his wandering's took him to the Alleyverse, where he quickly learned the history of the world. After learning about the Worldspike, he quickly came to a realization: This was where Jaddeth lay under the ground, ready to awaken when the entire living population joined Shu-Dereth. Soon after, he learned about the DA, their godlike leader, and the fact that they worked inside of the Worldspike. He came to the realization that it was possible the Dark Alley was repressing Jaddeth inside of their lair. 

He plotted for a long time to try and take down the DA, but he had no resources, so it was literally impossible. However, he was soon approached by the Liebrarians and their attempt to take control of the Guardian and defeat Voidus, and was given the powerful ability to take control of non sentient beings. He was instructed to join the Ghostbloods as a spy. (@Ghostblood people do you mind this? I can fix it if not. He wouldn't have sabotaged anything or gotten important information.) He then went to the Release of Voidus as one of the Dakhor monks, planning to kill Mahz (and anyone else he could find) as a sacrifice to control the immensely powerful being.

Edited by Kidpen
Fixing control power and one weakness.

@Archer Don't worry I can add and subtract things in my strengths and weaknesses. I will try to explain in more detail why her weaknesses are weaknesses and can be a liability in certain situations. How would I score her bane? That is her greatest  and strongest weakness. I wasn't entirely sure when I was looking through the scoring page.

13 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

I raise you one; I'll write 10 1200 page books! Basically, I'll become a Hoidish Brandon.

If you'll raise me, I'll end it here. I'll write an on going book and write an computer algorithm/code to continue after I am six feet under. If it twas me I'd resign this argument right now. Concede before you lose. :P

Ahh Meeker, you don't know me that well! I never concede especially when I should! I raise you again, with little to no knowledge on computer algorithms and codes, I, Hoid, shall write an epic take of how the first 1 and 0 meet up and get separated and meet again. A thrilling and sensual tale filled with seductive mermaids, heruclean quests, a wise old crone, and a bowl of the most world shattering ramen!

Okay. Here is a biography for a second era 3 character if they don't killed.

*cough* don't blow up the den of thieves yet Darth *cough*

Spoiler

Name: Freedom Acute

Appearance: A little shorter than Pry, but she has the same tan coloration. Her dark hair curls slightly in the humidity. Freedom also always looks around two years older than she really is, or rather, the same age as Precious. She also has a brand on her forehead (a Ghostblood symbol with some designs in the diamonds) from when Hellbent kidnapped her.

Family: Both of her parents are alive. She has three older siblings (Pry, Light, and Precious) and seven younger (Unity, Brethren, Dawn, Lineage, Compile, Warmer, and Eon).

Investiture: Atium Ferring [+30]

Skills: Freedom also trained with the same tailor Pry did. She’s relatively smart [+15] and good with analysis [+10], is trained in the basics of hand-to-hand, melee, and projectile fighting [+60].

Weaknesses: Despite all that, she still is thirteen. Freedom won’t always see the big picture [-5]. She’s shorter [-5] and suffers minor PTSD from her time with Hellbent - seeing blood can cause her to start hyperventilating [-?].

History: She grew up with the rest of the Acutes on Scadrial. Mejin and Vahara were major parts of her life - always there. When Pry and Mejin left when she was 8, it got her serious about wanting to train. She and all the Acutes but Pry were captured by Hellbent to be his slaves when she was 12. Freedom watched him kill Vahara and hurt her siblings. She escaped to the Thieves who came back for the others. No more can be said, because no more has happened yet. I'll update this once Den of Thieves finishes up.

I'm not sure how much to put PTSD as since it could be big if she ever ends up in a fight, but since she's 13 I'm a even more hesitant about doing that. I'll update the history once Den of Thieves finishes up since what happens there might really affect her.

Not subtracting the blood thing, she in total adds only to 105, so OPness shouldn't be an issue.