Alleyverse Characters

Archer

OP character approval  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should Legend (Page 89) be approved?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Spoiler

Name: Mack

Investiture: Elantrian (125)

Personality: An eccentric and dramatic man. Very intelligent, and has a god complex. (Mastermind, 65, Scholar 40)

Special skills and weapons: He is a craftsman, and engraves Aons into weapons and armor to give them powers. An investiture scholar, inasmuch as it relates to making things.

His weapons include his:

Shardblade from Queen Elsa (30)

Iceblade from the Queen (60)

Type IV awakened sword from Mac, that he never uses. He doesn't trust Mac's toys. (90)

Magic Wand (10)

Metal plates engraved with Aons that make him stronger and faster and heal him. (20)

Infinite Egg Nog Jug. 

Weakness: Can't draw aons underpressure. He is able to craft them into things, and if he isn't under pressure he can draw them, but if he is under any pressure he is not able to draw aons. (This will mainly apply in combat). He also has very little fighting experience. The only reason he survived the batter of the release of voidus was because no body wanted to get close to a guy holding a Laser sword. He is non-combative.

(He cant draw aons in the moment, negating most of the advantage to being an Elantrian in a battle. He can only work with what tools he has. Also is going to be a non combatant in Era 3.)

Appearance: Elantrian, wears black and gold robes most of the time, underneath that he has a aluminum plated steel Cuirass. Also has a black and gold Cape with hood that he wears. May increase the amount of armor he wears.

Physical characteristics: Elantrian, about 6 feet.

Family: Dead centuries ago.

History: Was an extremely successful cosmere aware craftsman on Sel who made his living experimenting on combining weapons and the Dor. One of his favorite inventions is an aluminum wand with a variety of Aons engraved on it that he can thumb in a fight to give him an advantage. He decided to expand his magical weaponry to the cosmere, and is researching how to use breaths, fabrials, and the metallic arts to make better weapons. He is currently in the Alleys because he heard that somehow, they have access to the Dor (In a similar way to how the Iri had it in SH).

His mind was Hijacked by Mac, and he was essentially in the DA for 3 months. During that time, even though he wasn't in charge of his body, he still watched and learned a few things about Baking, and hemalurgy, enough to start trying to incorporate that into his work. After leaving the DA, he retained his iceblade and shardblade from the Newcago court, Mac's Awakened sword, and the spikes that Mac left in Mack. He promptly removed the spikes and put them in jars of blood, while healing himself constantly. He hasn't interacted much with the rest of the Alleyverse in the 16 year gap, preferring to travel to other worlds to learn more. What time he has spent in the Alleyverse has been spent constructing a super ultra well defended base in a hidden location that may or may not be decided yet. Actually wait, it just has. His new hidden base is underwater. Beneath the E in Sel on the Alleyverse Map. Its still ultra well defended and super secret, known only to the members of the craftsmen guild. Now that the base is completed he spends most of his time building stuff in there, having nearly completely separated himself from the alleyverse.

This top profile is Mack. I'm not sure how to grade his weakness, because it severely inhibits his ability to be an Elantrian, only allowing him to be affective with sufficient prep time.

He also has a lot of gear that makes him strong as well. His total points is 440. I'm also not sure how to rate his power as an Elantrian, so that could bring it down. @Archer I've never been good at this kind of character creation. How would you rate his weakness', and would this level of power be alright if he were a non-combatant?

Spoiler

Name: McKarl.

Investiture: None.

Skills: He's a Thief. He can move silently, pick locks, pickpockets, and has basic acrobatic skill. He is generally fit and flexible, but nothing special. He is also extremely observant, and perceptive, and has experience breaking into places. (60)

Physical: Medium Height. Human. Brown hair and eyes. In shape, and flexible, but nothing special. Has very good fine muscle control.

Weakness: Refuses to kill, and will be beaten by basically any PC in the game. NPC's he could last a little against. He makes up for it with tricks.

Character: Hates the current major guilds. Wants to find a way to make them pay for what they've done.

Backstory: He grew up in the alleycity and was 16 when the nukes hit, destroying his home and killing his family. He maintained a steady hatred for the guilds and their recklessness, but he knew he couldn't hurt them in his present state. He quickly got a job and got back on his feet working in a bar. While working there he befriended an old man who taught him about how to be a thief, how to move silently, pick locks etc. He worked small targets for most of that time period, trying to hone his skills so that he could some day rob the guilds. During this time he gained a little cash to buy some gear from the Craftsmen's non-investiture department (he couldn't afford anything too fancy). He eventually acquired a set of lockpicks, and some dark grey clothes, and a cloak that help him blend into the city. After the 16 year peace, he started laying plans to steal from the guilds. And now he is going to start his own guild to enact those plans.

He has 60 points for his thievery. Probably less if you factor in his weakness and has no more fighting skill than the average guy. 

I've used him for a few posts, but nothing else. Definitely not OP. Can we move him onto the Era 3 list?

Spoiler

Name: Makc

Investiture: Steel Feruchemist with a number of Tin spikes to increase his Eyesight. (50 for the F-steel, and 20 for the eyesight)

Special skills: Expert Marksman, Hemalurgist, can read lips decently. (85, 80 for the guns, 5 for reading lips).

Weapons/equipment: He has a two Revolvers with a few Modifications^, A long distance rifle, and a shotgun. Finally he has a few Rioting Grenades*. All of his bullets are from hemalurgic spikes.

Fighting style: Will generally try to either take them out with his high caliber revolver or rifle. Otherwise he will try to fill them with bullets with a hemalurgic charge then toss a rioting cube to disable/incapacitate his opponents. He uses his F-Speed to quickly reload his guns. It uses relatively low amounts of speed, and he doesn't need to tap all that much to get enough speed to do that.

Weakness: He's Deaf. Also, not stealthy. Very paranoid about friends being mean. (-20).

History: He was born with a genetic defect that made it so his hearing got progressively worse as time went on. By the age of 7 he couldn't hear. Born into a wealthy family  with Terris ancestry his parents tried everything they could to get his hearing back. But nothing worked. As time progressed his other senses naturally got better as he couldn't rely on Hearing.

Due to his condition he was bullied, taunted behind his back, people would say things to see if he could hear them and get a reaction. He naturally grew paranoid. 

Unfortunately, or I guess fortunately if you are a member of the DA, one day he was walking home when he noticed his bullies taunting him behind him. He tried to ignore it, but as they were walking they walked by a Dark Alley with Mac inside. Mac, who had been watching Makc for a while as a potential recruit, decided that Makc had the potential to be a great apprentice. When Makc walked by Mac rioted Makcs feelings of anger, hate and paranoia toward his bullies.

Makc Snapped. He didn't know it at the time, and only found out later. He turned  around to beat up his bullies. Unfortunately he had neither strength nor skill, and would have been on the loosing side had Mac not appeared and killed them. Killing them with a few blows by compounding pewter. 

Mac promised Makc the opportunity to gain power to kill his enemies, and also reminded him that he would be incriminated for the crime. Makc joined Mac in the allies and left scadrial.

Over the years in the Alleys Makc never got into the whole science thing. He was more interested in engineering, designing guns and tools to help him overpower his enemies. He followed Mac's footsteps in the DoCI and was used extensively for removing spies. He got better Eyesight via Tin spikes, and improved his other senses. Due to how he fought, he didn't want to go too heavy on the spikes, but still has 4 or 5 tin spikes from a variety of animals and humans to greatly improve his eyesigh.

Personality: Contrary to how most people with his history/training would have viewed themselves, he knows hes a person. Doesn't view himself as a tool to be used to kill others. Actually has a good respect for life that isn't opposing his purpose. At times that respect waxes and wanes, but most of the time if he found someone on the street being hurt he would save them. If he has a mission though, all respect for others goes out the window. He respects experience and wisdom, so long as they are used the right way. 

He is completely loyal to the DA and their goals. Despite the fact that he never got into the Science part, he would defend the DA with his life.

Appearence: Think a combination of wax and Mac. Wears a trench coat with a vest and white shirt and tie underneath. He always has a gambler hat on or with him. Often wears a suit for more sophisticated occasions.

Family: He has his mom and dad and two siblings on Scadrial. He lost track of them a while ago, but could probably find them if needed.

Home Planet: Scadrial.

^His 2 Revolvers can fit 2 different sizes of bullets, one is smaller and not designed for killing someone. The idea is that he would shoot them a bunch with the special bullets then toss a rioting grenade down to Incapacitate them. The other revolver is much higher caliber and designed to have a lot of stopping power.

*Rioting grenades, Primer cubes with charged up rioting. He uses these to incapacitate heavily spiked opponents. 

135. Makc the deaf marksmen is within the point values, even without his weakness. I'm not sure how to rate his Equipment, but I think that its stuff that anyone can use, and non invested so I think its good. Hes already on the Era 3 list.

Spoiler

Name: Mak

Investiture: A boon and Bane from the nightwatcher. His boon allows him to bond with objects and people. His name turned him into a cognitive shadow. He can bond to objects and turn them into entities similar to type 4 biochromatic entities. Other people can bond with them like they would night blood.

He can also bond with people. This is more similar except that they both become more similar. The person gains more instinctive access to Mak’s Knowledge and talent, and a little bit of his personality. Mak is able to manifest himself like a spren when he is bonded to a person  

Special skills: Super knowledgeable about investiture. 

I'm honestly lost for him. Definitely not OP though. Can we move him to Era Three?

Spoiler

Name: Maq

Skills: Hemalurgy, incredibly intelligent. (30 for scholarship and 30 for intelligence)

Investiture: Boon from nightwatcher. (90 for the nightwatcher boon and bane)

His boon is that he can see spirit webs directly all of the time, and understand spiritwebs. He can tell when people are broken, what spikes they have, and where to spike traits out.

Weakness: His bane made him unable to see in the physical realm/cognitive realm. He can still see souls of people, but that's it. He can gather information of things around him by looking at the spirit webs of objects, but still has to move with a cane. Even when he tries to spike things to grant him sight, it never works. Its possible that by analyzing the spirit webs of a room, he could eventually construct a mental image of it, but that takes hours and leaves him mentally exhausted afterwards.

History: He was Mac's first apprentice. A fellow son of the alleys, who, unlike Mac, wanted to go into hemalurgy. He was heavily invested in the science part of the DA and tried to use more precise hemalurgy, but couldn't. He went to the Nightwatcher to be able to see spirit webs, thinking that it would make things easier, and it did, but he lost his sight as a result.

With his new ability he pioneered surgical hemalurgy, getting precise sDNA sequences, and combining them into other things.

He also developed a fascination with Hemalurgy of objects primarily trying to figure out how to spike things from Aluminum. He hasn't made any progress in non organic things, like stone and metal. But he's *this* close to a breakthrough, or so he tells everyone. 

He has spent most of his time in the alleys, but watches the goings of the alleyverse closely. Always looking for something new to spike out.

Personality: Devoted to the DA and extremely driven.

Second to last, Maq. I don't think his boon is worth much more than 90, once you factor in the Bane. And I don't think his power makes him OP. Can you add him to Era 3.

Spoiler

Name: Makck

Investiture: They are a Hemalurgically created Fullborn, and a living testament that you can fit all the cosmere powers into one being. They are a KR, elantrian, Dakhor monk, chay-shan user, and a forger. They also have a shade spike to himself (Thanks for the Idea Itaih), and is bonded with an Aviar. They have the power equivalent to a mastrall sand master. They have reached the 11th hightening. Even higher than Mraizes dog did after Lopen gave it all of his breaths.

Weakness: They are an amoeba.

History: They were first born in a lab. The Dark Alley decided to give them all the powers. They have been alive for 1 day already, so they have one more day until they divide. With their superior intelligence, when they divide, they will make sure that all of the spikes stay in the right bind points in the new body, to continue their lifespan as long as possible.

Personality: They are an amoeba, we are just happy he lived to see another day. Only now are we starting to see his developing personality.

Honestly I have no idea how to sum this fella. But I got an OK, so can we move him to Era 3?

His Aons are too tiny to be usefull, and I have no idea how he would make them. He has no bones, so Dakhor is useless. Forgery could be useful, if he could carve a stamp. I think he could use chay shan. Unfortunately he is an Amoeba, so it wouldn't be that effective. 

His allomancy is useless cuz he can't hold enough metal. His feruchemy is kind of useless, he can't store anything. He can really only draw from untapped metalminds.

His surges can be useful. The ones that don't require touch to use. Unfortunately he has no idea how to use them because no one ever taught him, and no one knows how to teach an amoeba to surgebind. 

The shade inside can be useful, on a microscopic level. His tiny body is too containing.

He doesn't have enough water in his body for sandmastery.

His Aviar carries his petri dish around for him.

He can awaken. That's about it. He can't see though, or speak. So he has no idea whats near him. So yeah. Once he figures out how to surgebind, I think he could be usefull-ish. But until then there's like nothing else.

Here is the completion of the Mac gang:

Spoiler

Name: Mackc

Investiture: He can play theme music inside of everyones head, regardless of distance or how many mental blocks that they have. This isn't a physical phenomenon, its all mental 

That's all he can do. The songs have to be published officially, and he has to know them.

His weakness is his own voice. Any sound produced by his vocal cords will negate his powers. (This has to be his voice/scream/laugh. Not a recording. The movement of his vocal cords is the weakness). (30)

Special skills: He can move completely silently. As if he weren't there. (50? Idk hes not OP)

Weakness: His own vocal cords moving. 

History: He was gifted with these powers by calamity and worked for an epic in the united states. They wanted to hear cool theme music all the time. They forbade him from making any sound, because they didn't understand his weakness. He quickly learned to make as little sound as possible, because basically he was a normal person, and normal people don't make epics mad.

He found that he enjoyed being stealthy, so never really stopped. He eventually began world hopping and found his way to the DA, where the no nonsense little talking attitude suited him. He got a lot of spikes detailing nearly all the music in the multiverse. (10?)

This increased his insanity, and occasionally he considers cutting out his vocal cords and burning them. He could get a cool mask like some sith do, and his weakness wouldn't affect him any more.

Edited by MacThorstenson

Hi, I have an idea for a epic rithmatist, but have no idea where to begin. Like, how do I score my character’s power level and where do I go to start rping. Any help is appreciated. I hope that I can make the Alleyverse just a little more interesting.

15 minutes ago, Mr Mafia said:

Like, how do I score my character’s power level and where do I go to start rping. Any help is appreciated. I hope that I can make the Alleyverse just a little more interesting.

I was at that point just a couple days ago. 

You score your character based off their abilities in the point index (a link to that can be found near the top of this page in one of @Archer‘s posts) epic powers are a little wierd though. To start rping you just need to go to the alley verse forums under community and choose one, then just start posting in character

.This is my rough draft and sorry about the huge history portion, I wrote that then looked at other people's characters. I can't wait to see what you guys think! Go ahead and tear him to pieces, I want to make the best character I can.

Name: Teksa Matfen

Sex: Male

Birthplace: Earth (Rithmatist), in the United Isles of America.

Family: Philip (Father whom Teksa is extremely angry at), Threta (Mother who imigrated from JoSeun), William (Oldest brother who told him stories about rithmatists and their duels), Sarah (Older sister who teased Teksa far too much), Ashley (Older sister that ignored Teksa most of the time), and Senfa (Older sister that Teksa got along with best).

Appearance: 5’ 09”, bright red hair and deep green eyes, almost emerald. Decent build, not overly muscular but not skinny. Parts of his face, left arm, chest, and left leg are all scarred from acid burns.

Investiture: Rithmatist (Melody Level Ability) and Epic Power : Primary - Can bring his drawings to life (They look exactly as how he has drawn them, including colors.), Secondary - He can control non investured chalk, which he uses along with his Rithmatic abilities.

Skills and special equipment: He has a lot of chalk on him and carries pen and papers. He also has a knife and a classic six round revolver, think old western. He has a high intelligence and is good at infiltrating buildings.

Weakness: His weakness is acid. If he sees acid his epic powers immediately shut down (Although his drawings that he has already brought to life stay alive, he calls them chalkstructs.) and he gets physically sick.

Biography: Teksa was born in the United Isles of America to a normal family of two parents and four siblings, where he is the youngest. When he went to school, his teachers immediately saw his intelligence and he was pushed to the front of his class. When he reached the age of eight, he went to a Church of the Monarch and went to the Inception ceremony. He saw and received the power of a shadowblaze and became a rithmatist. He went to the Valendar Academy, where he would once again be considered the great intellectual of his class, however, there was a boy who was better than him at rithmatics. Teksa starts to push himself harder and harder to beat him and even gets lax in his other studies. He greatly improves, but never surpasses his "nemesis", Jake Stonthem.

He ends up graduating at the age of eighteen and heads to the Tower of Nebraska for is two years of service. The second day after he arrived, there was a big wave of wild chalklings that broke through the circle and invaded the camp. Teksa was fighting off as many chalklings as he could, but he saw Jake fall and get covered by the creatures. Suddenly, he loses control of his emotions and rushes over to Jake. He is able to pull Jake out and behind friendly lines. However, chalkilings start rushing all over his body and one of the nearby soldiers freak out. The soldier throws acid at him, staving off the chalklings, but also burning Teksa. He is in pain for several weeks and is sent home. He never stops practicing and in fact reaches new bounds when it comes to chalklings. He gets to the point where he doesn't need to give commands to them, they just do what he says. After one year of hiding his newfound power, his father finds out about this and has a panic attack, Teksa is now on the run from the authorities.

He has spent a year dodging the army, but is finally almost caught. He is on a cliff and his only option is to jump, which he does. He doesn't hit the water, however, and finds himself alone on the ground. He looks up in the sky and sees a bright red light, which shines ever so brightly for half a second. Suddenly, Teksa's vision goes black. He wakes up and finds himself in a settlement run by an epic. He stays there for three years and learns to use his new powers. Eventually, he meets another world hopper that teaches him the different ways to get between worlds. The kind old world hopper send Teksa to Alleyverse, to grow and learn.

Guild: Not Decided as of yet.

Personality: Reserved to most people, but if you become a friend, he is very protective.

Spoiler

Name: Teksa Matfen

Sex: Male

Birthplace: Earth (Rithmatist), in the United Isles of America.

Family: Philip (Father whom Teksa is extremely angry at), Threta (Mother who imigrated from JoSeun), William (Oldest brother who told him stories about rithmatists and their duels), Sarah (Older sister who teased Teksa far too much), Ashley (Older sister that ignored Teksa most of the time), and Senfa (Older sister that Teksa got along with best).

Appearance: 5’ 09”, bright red hair and deep green eyes, almost emerald. Decent build, not overly muscular but not skinny. Parts of his face, left arm, chest, and left leg are all scarred from acid burns. [MINUS 10 SKILL POINTS]

Investiture: Rithmatist (Melody Level Ability) [PLUS SIXTY MAGIC POINTS] and Epic Power : Primary - Can bring his drawings to life (They look exactly as how he has drawn them, including colors.), Secondary - He can control non investured chalk, which he uses along with his Rithmatic abilities. [PLUS SOME MAGIC POINTS]

Skills and special equipment: He has a lot of chalk on him and carries pen and papers. He also has a knife and a classic six round revolver, think old western. He has a high intelligence [PLUS 45 SKILL POINTS] and is good at infiltrating buildings. [PLUS 20 SKILL POINTS. Went with the lowest tier of assassination. Could be argued down given more detail.]

Weakness: His weakness is acid. If he sees acid his epic powers immediately shut down (Although his drawings that he has already brought to life stay alive, he calls them chalkstructs.) and he gets physically sick. [CONNECTED TO EPIC SCORE]

[ADDITIONAL WEAKNESSES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, ONES NOT CONNECTED TO EPICNESS]

Biography: Teksa was born in the United Isles of America to a normal family of two parents and four siblings, where he is the youngest. When he went to school, his teachers immediately saw his intelligence and he was pushed to the front of his class. When he reached the age of eight, he went to a Church of the Monarch and went to the Inception ceremony. He saw and received the power of a shadowblaze and became a rithmatist. He went to the Valendar Academy, where he would once again be considered the great intellectual of his class, however, there was a boy who was better than him at rithmatics. Teksa starts to push himself harder and harder to beat him and even gets lax in his other studies. He greatly improves, but never surpasses his "nemesis", Jake Stonthem.

He ends up graduating at the age of eighteen and heads to the Tower of Nebraska for is two years of service. The second day after he arrived, there was a big wave of wild chalklings that broke through the circle and invaded the camp. Teksa was fighting off as many chalklings as he could, but he saw Jake fall and get covered by the creatures. Suddenly, he loses control of his emotions and rushes over to Jake. He is able to pull Jake out and behind friendly lines. However, chalkilings start rushing all over his body and one of the nearby soldiers freak out. The soldier throws acid at him, staving off the chalklings, but also burning Teksa. He is in pain for several weeks and is sent home. He never stops practicing and in fact reaches new bounds when it comes to chalklings. He gets to the point where he doesn't need to give commands to them, they just do what he says. After one year of hiding his newfound power, his father finds out about this and has a panic attack, Teksa is now on the run from the authorities.

He has spent a year dodging the army, but is finally almost caught. He is on a cliff and his only option is to jump, which he does. He doesn't hit the water, however, and finds himself alone on the ground. He looks up in the sky and sees a bright red light, which shines ever so brightly for half a second. Suddenly, Teksa's vision goes black. He wakes up and finds himself in a settlement run by an epic. He stays there for three years and learns to use his new powers. Eventually, he meets another world hopper that teaches him the different ways to get between worlds. The kind old world hopper send Teksa to Alleyverse, to grow and learn.

Guild: Not Decided as of yet.

Personality: Reserved to most people, but if you become a friend, he is very protective.

It's a close call, since the powers are complimentary. I'm going to need to call in our resident Epic expert @Voidus for his opinion. I'm concerned it might be OP. If it is, my recommendation is to give him some additional weaknesses. He doesn't have as many as most characters do. 

I like the amount of detail you've put into developing this character. It's a great bio. This is for Era Three, correct?

@Dr. Dapper Regarding Dwig and Ciera for Era Three, Ciera gets a pass for being non combative, but I'd like some more information about Dwig's power armour. When I scored him, he came to 150 without it. So, I'd like to know what it does, so I can score it as a piece of equipment. It is very likely that Dwig will need another weakness or limitation of some other power to off-set it. The weakness will need to detract as much a the armor benefits him. On a non-scoring read through, I came to the same conclusion. 

Edited by Archer

Epic weaknesses are par for the course so yeah I don't think that warrants any additional point deductions.
As for the powers themselves, chalk-kinesis isn't particularly powerful in itself (Assuming reasonable limits on the volume he can manipulate at once and how much force he can exert) so I'd only rate it at around a +20, probably worth another +20 with the synergy with rithmatics.
Causing drawings to come to life can be very broken, it depends on a few limitations but I'd rate that pretty highly regardless. Probably around a +60.

Three things to consider for most Epic powers:
1- Power
Are the chalk-structs limited to human levels of strength? Or could he draw something that could punch the earth out of orbit?
2- Range
How far can the chalkstructs move and stay alive? Does he have to make drawings come alive when he draws them or could he set traps by drawing something then awakening it later from a distance?
3 - Limitations
How much control does he have over them? How many can he create at once?

Total Epic estimate: 100 points

Assumptions: 
-Not capable of manipulating enough chalk to simultaneously draw dozens of things
-Chalkstructs have natural limitations on their abilities

About the power armor, it's designed to stop up to a .50 caliber round to the chest or torso, and lower calibers and the limbs and helmet. It can dissipate mid to lower power laser and plasma blasts. It increases his strength a bit, mostly foscused on the legs so he can Steeljump farther without being hurt. Also blocks most conventional blades, not Shardblades or other Shardweapons.

Trying to think of a good weakness. Would severe fear of water work?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

About the power armor, it's designed to stop up to a .50 caliber round to the chest or torso, and lower calibers and the limbs and helmet. It can dissipate mid to lower power laser and plasma blasts. It increases his strength a bit, mostly foscused on the legs so he can Steeljump farther without being hurt. Also blocks most conventional blades, not Shardblades or other Shardweapons.

Trying to think of a good weakness. Would severe fear of water work?

That's about a 30. But water is rather common. It would depend on his reaction, and how much water is enough to set him off, but I think that would work. 

Ok I think I got this all right now here is my character!

Spoiler

Name: Freyja Torial

Appearance:
    - Markedly short yet plumpish with pale cerulean eyes topped with a long mop of unruly curly red hair. (-10, lack of height)
    - Uses height and size to advantage as she is able to sneak into smaller places people of bigger height size couldn't fit (+15, Stealth)
    - Has a tendency to wear elaborate getups; you will have to tell her specifically what to wear to an important event or outing as she will dress in her usual manner which is normally a colorful tapestry, beaded like dress with a long train, complete with a fancy corset, monacle, lace gloves, parasole, and an absurd amount of pocket watches. (-75, lack of sensible dresswear and foresight)

Universe: The Cosmere

Planet: Roshar

Spren: Laecrien, a Cultivationspren

Knight Radiant Order: Edgedancer, up to the 3rd ideal. (+100)

Investiture/Powers:  Surges of Abrasion and Progression (+80)

Non-Investiture Abilities:
    -She has had +6 years of training with a sword and bow as that really rustled Lord Torial's jimmies. (+20, expert)
    -She is also a decent tracker and is reasonably knowledgeable on Rosharan fauna and flora. (+20)
    -She is an educated woman, if a bit rough around the edges. She can read and write and knows a few languages. She is a quick study when she puts her mind to it. (+20, Knowledgeable)
    -Is what one may consider to be an expert theiver. She would hang out with many theives and rough crowds as she has authority issues specifically when it pertains to Lord Torial. As a result, she has observed and learned well. (+60, Thievery)

Equipment: Dresses flamboyantly and is known for her love of pocketwatches.
Wears her Gold metalmind always around her upper arm underneath her clothes. Wears fancy headdresses and enjoys playing her violin.

Psyche:
-She is intelligent (+20), however she needs things explained to her several times (- 8) to understand certain concepts. She learns best by watching and doing.
-While she is mostly happy, her childhood certainly wasn't which resulted in her running away. She can be prone to bouts of hysterical, unintelligable crying. (-50)
-Also she has an unnatural love of chocolate. Hide your chocolate, chocolatl, and cacao! She'll eat it all! (-35, lack of chocolate self control)

Guild Affiliation: Ghostbloods

Boon/Bane: Ability to pierce through subterfuges, facades, and disguises. Granted perfect clarity.  (+120, Boon)

Background:

Freyja comes from a minor noble house just outside of Vedenar – House Torial. A bastard child, she has been through a lot throughout her childhood. Events led her to bond with her sometimes irascible spren, Laecrien. Rejecting the Ardentia, she visits the Nightwatcher for a boon. Her boon to always see things clearly, for her perception and sight to see through all, for perfect clarity. This boon is granted, however on the flip side, her own self-perception is flawed. It is flawed to the point where she almost doesn't recognize herself in reflections. Her self-perception is muddled to the point it is almost a disability. She travels quite a bit of Roshar and ends up stumbling upon the Ghostbloods and is intruiged, however she is distracted by the Veden Civil War. She ends up fighting and then travels through the Oathgate to Urithuru. From there she enters Shadesmar and travels through perpendicularity to perpendicularity and eventually ends up into the Allyverse. From there she is overwhelmed by everything that is the Ally and again comes upon the Ghostbloods. Realizing that, these are in fact the same aforementioned Rosharan secret society, she asks to join the Ghostbloods, promises to make an oath to follow and serve the Ghostbloods. And so her journey continues from here...

More Information:

-Freyja has Surgebinding – the Surges of Abrasion and Progression. During the Veden Civil War, she had come across a native Scadrian and has picked up an unkeyed Gold metalmind with a massive amount of health stored up. She is extremely skilled with a sword and bow and a more than passable tracker. Due to her visit to the Nightwatcher, her ability to pierce through most, if not all subterfuges, is what makes her sought after most.

Weaknessess: In addition to a boon from the Nightwatcher, she also received a curse, and almost debilitating self-perception; she never again will see herself clearly including her reflection. She also can be indecisive, to the point where it can be detrimental. And as a mortal, she can die, she is hard to kill and resourceful, but not immortal. (-75)

Score: Total Character Power: 122, this includes Investiture levels, Boons, Banes, and weaknesses.

5 hours ago, Voidus said:

Epic weaknesses are par for the course so yeah I don't think that warrants any additional point deductions.
As for the powers themselves, chalk-kinesis isn't particularly powerful in itself (Assuming reasonable limits on the volume he can manipulate at once and how much force he can exert) so I'd only rate it at around a +20, probably worth another +20 with the synergy with rithmatics.
Causing drawings to come to life can be very broken, it depends on a few limitations but I'd rate that pretty highly regardless. Probably around a +60.

Three things to consider for most Epic powers:
1- Power
Are the chalk-structs limited to human levels of strength? Or could he draw something that could punch the earth out of orbit?
2- Range
How far can the chalkstructs move and stay alive? Does he have to make drawings come alive when he draws them or could he set traps by drawing something then awakening it later from a distance?
3 - Limitations
How much control does he have over them? How many can he create at once?

Total Epic estimate: 100 points

Assumptions: 
-Not capable of manipulating enough chalk to simultaneously draw dozens of things
-Chalkstructs have natural limitations on their abilities

@Voidus @Archer How's this?

1 - Power

The chalklings can lift up to 4 times what Teksa can lift, but it depends on how much effort and time he puts into the drawing. Teksa is a little above average, but definitely not a power lifter (I will figure out the exact numbers later.). He can also only control as much chalk as he can lift and only do two different things with them at once, such as draw a circle and a line of vigor.

2 - Range

He has to be within 5 feet to awaken one of his drawings. The chalkstructs have to be within 100 feet of him and they only stay around for up to 6 hours (This number could probably be shortened to 3).

3 - Limitations

He has semi full control, think of Melody from the Rithmatist. He can control about 5 chalkstructs at once.

4 - Weakness

He feels like he has been given these powers for a reason and will drop whatever is happening to save an innocent. He will also hunt something he sees as evil till the end of time, no matter where it leads him. "With great power comes great responsibility." sort of thing. He also believes that he is above most people and tends to underestimate opponents, though he gives everything he does his all.

That's a fair bit less powerful than I was assuming, so I'd probably lower the Epic total to around 50 points which I think makes them within the points total? Not sure where that's at at the moment, but doesn't seem beyond the power level of other characters.

@Archer, can you mark KoTiel down as deceased? Also, I've created an adjusted version of KanMien's profile with increased weaknesses.

Spoiler

Name: KanMien

Affiliation: DA

Species: Kandra (Genetically modified to be able to grow hair an nails, and repair broken bones (actual rate is lower than with normal humans, and only works for actual bones, so not for true bodies) Decent shifter, can heal smaller wounds (gun shots, cuts) in about 30 seconds, but not good at mimicking people, using a wooden skeleton (75 points?)

Investure: Identity wiping blessings (Makes it easier to them to assume a different personality. While this helps with impersonation, it also makes it easy for them to develop  split personalities/behavior sets). Feruchemical zinc and Allomantic zinc spikes inherited from KoTiel (These spikes are badly damaged, and have trouble working, more on this in the weaknesses section).
Putting this at around 90 points, going with the 100 point compounder score, but subtracting 10 for hemalurgic spikes. Not sure how to rank the blessings.

Appearance: Their appearance varies, but they tend to be favor feminine appearances. They use a wooden true body of about 5'3'' tall, and have long, dark-brown hair. They generally wear a suit that has been modified to be easier to move around with.

Equipment: Wields two handguns they found in an old DA storage room (the guns don't do anything special, they were stored there as outer-cosmere weapons), and tends to carry a large amount of spare magazines in their body. Uses a wooden true body.

Fighting style: They use their guns together with their feruchemical zinc to create something similar to gun kata, where they analyze the stances of their opponents in order to predict the likely paths of their attacks, in order to avoid them, and to increase their accuracy. They also use their zinc to analyze their surroundings and come up with large numbers of strategies, and switch between them.

skills: Gun training, amateur level. While tapping zinc, this level will increase depending on the amount tapped (30). Intelligence, Intelligent. Again, while tapping zinc, this level will increase depending on the amount tapped. As a Kandra they also have a large amount of knowledge about biology. (30)

Weaknesses: They aren't good at hand to hand combat, since their analysis doesn't work as well at these distances, and since they've never received any actual martial arts training. (-10?) They also can't create good predictions of their enemies strategies, since it isn't something that can be reduced to a physics or statistics problem. Their hemalurgic spikes also allow people with strong enough emotional allomancy to take control of them, their specific blessings making this easier than for normal Kandra. Not sure how to rate this (-15?)
Their spikes also work only for short amounts of time, with the chance of failure increasing the stronger the abilities are used (zinc can be tapped/stored at basic rates (50% increase/decrease of mental speed) for about 5 minutes, higher levels of tapping/storing will have proportionally shorter times, though this isn't linear, as tapping at higher rates will cause failure even faster. Burning zinc will cause the spike to fail in 2 minutes, a full flare will only work for about 30 seconds. If a spike fails it'll take at least a day for them to work again. If a spike doesn't fail the cooldown will be faster, with a cooldown of about 4 hours if the spike was near failure. Given that this reduces their allomancy and feruchemy to a short duration emergency skill, I'd say that this is a pretty big weakness. My initial estimate would be around -50 here.

Personality: Tends to switch between two different personalities (not a case of split personality, see it more as multiple behavior sets), depending on the situation. The first is more soft-spoken, and tends to keep to themselves. They're also very curious, and enjoy discovering new things. Their other personality is a lot harsher to other people, and doesn't care much about others, showing little empathy and having no real problem hurting others. The multiple personalities come from the combination of their identity erasure spikes, trying to reconcile their pre-loyalty spike personality with their post-loyalty spike one, and trying to fit in with the other people in the DA.

History: They were originally created by KoTiel after KoTiel got a spiritual bomb implanted in them. KoTiel created them by first making a mistwraith, and then using essence spikes to erase their identity and transferring their memories to it, after which they decided to take the name KanMien, and started to view KoTiel as a parent figure. After KoTiel died during the fight in the Den of Thieves they managed to get their spikes, and kept them as their inheritance. Not knowing where to go they decided to stay with the DA, although moving away from hemalurgic experiments.