Bank of Chrysts

Nohadon

I just got a hot tip, so here goes... ;)

On behalf of TUBA, I'd like to start an account. I'd like it to be accessible to any members of the guild, but they must structure their withdrawal requests in the form of a haiku. 

I also want one for Mace. I tried to make one before, but I think it got missed. All his money should be transferred to Clay, for tax purposes. :ph34r:

Edited by Archer

Elkanah will put his money in/make an account. 3/4ths to the TUBA account. Also, this gives my next character a good place to attempt to rob. (He is a theif that bonded a highspren, thanks to a GatG gift, but wont appear till Era 2)

Edited by Inklingspren

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Archer said:

@Nohadon I'd like to open up an account for Clay. I then want all of Mace's money to be transferred to him, giving him a total of 1000C. I'd then like all that money to be transferred to the Ghostblood account. If he needs cash, Clay will just use the money from Mac's estate. Thanks!

IRL most people call me Clay and this is kinds trippy XD. Does this mean I can steal Archers identity, and money?

8 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

IRL most people call me Clay and this is kinds trippy XD. Does this mean I can steal Archers identity, and money?

You're the second person to have that problem. I hadn't realized the name 'Clay' was so popular. I'm going to have to change his name. Maybe he can get possessed, or swap places with a twin brother. *ponders*

So. Just read all the recent posts. Here we go:

On 8/8/2018 at 8:13 AM, Sorana said:

Syen would also put her money in here. She'll keep 100 on her person and leave the rest in the account.

14 hours ago, Archer said:

@Nohadon I'd like to open up an account for Clay. I then want all of Mace's money to be transferred to him, giving him a total of 1000C. I'd then like all that money to be transferred to the Ghostblood account. If he needs cash, Clay will just use the money from Mac's estate. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Life&Death said:

Oh, Soul’s money goes to Mr Amber. And I would like to open an account for Mr Amber, but not for Ski yet.

5 hours ago, Sorana said:

Syens money goes to Damaya ;) (no surprise here...)

On 8/10/2018 at 0:08 AM, BitBitio said:

I'd like to open up a guild account for the Sentinels.

I'll Edit in the original post for these.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:35 PM, Life&Death said:

What happens to the funds in an account when the owner dies?

When the account owner dies, any money in the vault is kept safe until the recipient of the money claims it. Any money on the body can be stolen/recovered from the corpse. Since Hellbent had 100 chrysts on him, and Devaan killed Hellbent, Devaan gets 100 more Chrysts.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, JacobClaessen said:

Do I currently have an account? If not, please open one or me.

20 hours ago, MetaTerminal said:

Alum would also like to open an account, now that he’s free. I’d love to see this idea be used more often.

Will do to both of these.

19 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

Mack would like to open 500 acounts for miscellaneous craftsmen guilds in different worlds that are indeed separate guilds from the main craftsmen one. 

In advance he agrees to the terms and conditions. 

A fatal error has occurred. You have tried to make multiple accounts for what is considered to be one guild in the bank’s eyes. The request has been flagged as fraudulent, any further attempts to exploit the system will result in the offender being fed to a chull.