Alleyverse Subforum Announcement

Comatose

Just now, PrinceDusty said:

I was Team Inkling, personally, but yeah veemo sounds about right :P I now am motivated to come back online and partake in Alleyverse happenings!

Welcome back too. I was octo, but never battled (camping trip). You have a guild? All of us I think are accepting, but GB's are very suspicious of literally everyone.

2 minutes ago, BringerofShadows said:

Why is everyone so excited about a subforum? What’s the point of a subforum?

Sorry for the double post, i just saw this

it basically means that when people come to the shard and look at the RP section, we are easy to find, are separate from everything else, and that we are offically a big part of the Shard

edit: Ninja'd.

Edited by Inklingspren

9 hours ago, Kaj said:

My many thanks as well.

*Internally having a celebration in his mind palace*

Might I also add a suggestion? Just for the ease and organization, could we start putting something to mark what each topic is in brackets? (I'm not saying we have to, but it would help differentiate things. I'm also not trying to make things harder for everyone.)

6 hours ago, Kidpen said:

That's probably more of a PM thing then an admin thing. But we do need some naming conventions.

5 hours ago, Kaj said:

I was just adding it as a suggestion. And until there is a specific system, that is how I am going to label my posts.

The tagging system might work good for that purpose.  Helps a lot with searching too.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Le Sigh said:

Hey does anybody know where to go for the actual Alleyverse RP area? I'm having a hard time finding it :/

You are completely right. It's here in the subforum. Every thread marked with rea 2 is fine atm and is more or less used for the rp. (Except for the planning thread, that one also has the tag ooc = out of character)

You can also read through @Nohadon

guide about thread creation first, that could make it easier to understand the different threads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Voidus locked this topic
  • Archer unpinned this topic