Ask Ene Literally Anything, Including Advice

AonEne

14 hours ago, Retrac said:

Whats the worst letter grade you have had at the end of a term?

8 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

It is easier for aliens to influence the minds of young children.

...:blink: 

8 hours ago, Silva said:

When is your earliest memory from? What is it? (If you're okay with sharing. Feel free to say no.)

What is the weirdest thing you said today?

Animal, mineral, or vegetable?

Do you know what you want to do with your life?

What is the biggest problem our world is facing, in your opinion?

Which Kholin would you want as a sibling? 

How do you pronounce Kholin?

Do you have any irrational fears?

You know my thoughts on this... :ph34r:

What did you dream about last night?

Oh, crem...see, my memory is really bad, so hmm. First memory. That time when I was...however old, I’m not sure how old I was...and the puppy tackled me into the steps outside or something, I remember being given a stuffed animal by a nurse or someone? My mom called in the official people. That might be it. Sorry, I honestly have the worst memory in the world :P (copied and pasted from Truth or Dare) 

Probably the Voidus v Voidus dream. 

Mineral...probably. Maybe animal. 

In general, yes, not all the specifics. 

The tendency of humanity to be selfish. Obviously you need to take care of yourself as well, but I think there are many people who just don’t care about anyone but themselves. 

Probably Jasnah. 

Ko-lihn. 

Yes, I do. 

:ph34r: 

I don’t actually remember what I dreamed about the last time I slept. 

5 hours ago, Soulbinder said:

So I saw your avatar and was curious: do you also like the Dragon Prince? (Seriously underrated show in my opinion. Really good.)

Also scrolling through this, I may be wrong, but did you mention Wings of Fire?

Yeah, it’s great! 

Yep, WOF is also great! 

15 hours ago, DoomStick said:

Why do you sleep on the floor (moved from RMS so as not to derail)

( @The Awakened Salad so you see this) 

10 hours ago, Retrac said:

Yes again I second this. If you don't mind.

So years ago, when I was in middle school, I had this bunk bed that was a bed on the top and a desk and shelves on the bottom. I loved it, except for the bed part because there was like a foot between me and the ceiling, and it was uncomfortable. So we moved this dog mat thing to the space below the bed and next to the desk, where a chair would go, as padding, and I slept there instead. For a couple years. I got used to it, and then even when we got a new bed I just felt really weird sleeping on it. I did for a while, but I sleep next to it now, because the heat vent is below it and I have to stick my feet under the bed while laying down to feel the hot air - and that is my life, as I’m always cold - so I just migrated down here and have been sleeping in a bit of a nest of blankets and stuffed animals. My bed is like storage right now - the bunk bed had ended up like that too :P 

10 hours ago, EXPERIENCE said:

What's you second most favorite ice cream flavour?

I can’t even decide on my first! Probably rocky road or something. 

13 hours ago, AonEne said:

so I just migrated down here and have been sleeping in a bit of a nest of blankets and stuffed animals

That actually sounds pretty comfy ^_^. When you said floor I thought you meant you literally just fell asleep on the floor with nothing else. 

Edited by The Awakened Salad

21 hours ago, DoomStick said:

Hmm

Hmm? 

15 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

That actually sounds pretty comfy ^_^. When you said floor I thought you meant you literally just fell asleep on the floor with nothing else. 

Ha, yeah, no, I prefer soft things :P 

14 hours ago, Experience said:

New question. Do you play any instruments, and if so for how long?

I do not. I took a few piano lessons when I was younger, like a lot of people do, but dropped it after a couple years. I don’t remember much of it now. 

11 hours ago, Dreamer said:

If you were thrown into the Wheel of Time universe and had to support one of the Forsaken, whom would you support? 

What are my options? I don’t know what those are. 

38 minutes ago, Experience said:

Asmodean

Lanfear 

The first one is the guy who everyone wonders who killed him, right? (Didn’t Alcatraz say he did it once?) Famous name. So maybe him. But the second one has a great name, so maybe him? 

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

:PLanfear's a girl.

Whoops, I meant to refer to Lanfear ambiguously, but then walked away for a bit and forgot when I came back. I’m really forgetting my ‘they’s lately.