Ask Ene Literally Anything, Including Advice

AonEne

Um... Smokestone? Pffft... what?! No idea what that is... (Also, I just find it hilarious that Luna ships them, and being Jasnah-Kholin-Skybreaker, she literally has no soul.)

@Sprene @Abyssspren Wow... the chull, too? Ene, getting all the guys! ^_^

My question: You have to pick between Arsteel, Matias, Abyssspren, and Mr. Chull. Who would you kill, who would you kiss, who would you marry, and who would you set me up with? :ph34r:

Edited by Ashspren

6 hours ago, Ashspren said:

My question: You have to pick between Arsteel, Matias, Abyssspren, and Mr. Chull. Who would you kill, who would you kiss, who would you marry, and who would you set me up with? :ph34r:

Is this for gossip column? It better be... But now I have a question for you. Who would you want to be set up with? :P

What is under your bed now?

what is something about you that would suprise us?

Name the three best flavors of ice cream.

you get to name a new color. What is it?

if you could have a lifetime supply of anything (not money, precious metals or gems or anything like that) what would it be? Why?

Favorite movie?

Favorite fictional character without hair?

Bacon or Sausage?

Cheetos or Cheez-its?

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Taravangian's or Lift's boon/bane?

What would you seriously ask the Nightwatcher?

Oh, and shardblade or shardplate?

Edited by Inklingspren

On 8/29/2018 at 8:04 AM, Ashspren said:

Um... Smokestone? Pffft... what?! No idea what that is... (Also, I just find it hilarious that Luna ships them, and being Jasnah-Kholin-Skybreaker, she literally has no soul.)

@Sprene @Abyssspren Wow... the chull, too? Ene, getting all the guys! ^_^

Wait, where did the chull come from? Er, I kill the chull because it's cute but I don't want to murder a person, I marry Ap, I kiss Arsteel because he isn't real, you can have Matias. No offense to ANY of you.

On 8/29/2018 at 3:49 PM, Inklingspren said:

What is under your bed now?

what is something about you that would suprise us?

Name the three best flavors of ice cream.

you get to name a new color. What is it?

if you could have a lifetime supply of anything (not money, precious metals or gems or anything like that) what would it be? Why?

Favorite movie?

Favorite fictional character without hair?

Bacon or Sausage?

Cheetos or Cheez-its?

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

Taravangian's or Lift's boon/bane?

What would you seriously ask the Nightwatcher?

Oh, and shardblade or shardplate?

Lots of stuff. My old karate stuff, radio, more I'm sure.

I don't have a sense of smell.

OH NO. Chocolate, chocolate caramel, marshmallow? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME.

Depends on the color. Is it cool or warm? What is it closest to? What types of things are this color?

Barnes and Noble gift cards. Or maybe just plain books. Or a lifetime supply of RP posts (that I get to join in on).

Movies? Meeehhhhh. Whichever Sanderson movie comes out first.

I would have to think of that, I don't know.

Neither?

Definitely neither.

Well, I'm listening to Odds Are as a RWBY AMV right now, but thinking about RWBy made the speakers in my head blast Lionized. And This Will Be The Day. And Smile. And The Triumph. And...*proceeds to list more*

Deaf. Maybe. Heavy question there.

Lift's, even if it didn't malfunction.

Again, I'd have to think.

Blade. Sprenblade if possible.

4 hours ago, I am a STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:

Why are there shardblades in RWBY

There...aren't? Are you watching it? :wub:

Weren't we supposed to be asking @AonEne the questions, and not the other way around? : P

If you had to pick an order of knights radiant, which do you think you would be, and which would you want to be?

if you had to pick one power from any of Brandon's books (including Alcatraz, Reckoners, Rithmatist, I Hate Dragons, etc.), what would it be?

You get to tame one species to always obey you and love you. What species do you choose?

What tribe of dragon would you br? (Not your favorite, but the most like you.)

You have to go to mars to colonize it, and you can bring any one person along. Who do you chose?

what's your spirit animal?

what is your biggest fear?

What order of radiant would you be personality-wise?

if you had a semblance, what would it be?

will you ever ask me a question?

do you wish there was a font to type in so people knew you were being sarcastic?

If you could make the perfect world, what would be in it and why?

Why do some people think the earth is flat even though there are CENTURIES of evidence proving otherwise?

Elantrian or Mistborn?

what is your favorite number? Color? Shape? Fruit? Vegetable? Meat? Grains? Dairy? Sugar food?

On 8/30/2018 at 10:54 PM, Furamirionind said:

Weren't we supposed to be asking @AonEne the questions, and not the other way around? : P

If you had to pick an order of knights radiant, which do you think you would be, and which would you want to be?

if you had to pick one power from any of Brandon's books (including Alcatraz, Reckoners, Rithmatist, I Hate Dragons, etc.), what would it be?

Maybe.

I think the Edgedancer oaths are the closest to what I would swear. It's hard to pick what I would want. Elsecaller, maybe.

Something that lets me be all of it. A Talent or Epic power or knack.

11 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

You get to tame one species to always obey you and love you. What species do you choose?

What tribe of dragon would you br? (Not your favorite, but the most like you.)

You have to go to mars to colonize it, and you can bring any one person along. Who do you chose?

what's your spirit animal?

what is your biggest fear?

What order of radiant would you be personality-wise?

if you had a semblance, what would it be?

will you ever ask me a question?

do you wish there was a font to type in so people knew you were being sarcastic?

If you could make the perfect world, what would be in it and why?

Why do some people think the earth is flat even though there are CENTURIES of evidence proving otherwise?

Elantrian or Mistborn?

what is your favorite number? Color? Shape? Fruit? Vegetable? Meat? Grains? Dairy? Sugar food?

What I though of answering:

NightWings. NightWings. A NightWing. NightWings. NightWings. The NightWing one. Summoning NWs...*goes on*

Dragons.

All tribes have different personality ranges and aren't just all the same, so there's probably a dragon just like me in every tribe. I'll go with NightWings for now.

I choose not to go.

Ditto.

That everyone will know everything embarrassing about me.

See above.

Ack, I don't know! Freezing time? I have no clue where that came from, but we'll go with it. First instinct. (I say this only because telepathy would suck.)

Yes.

Yes.

It would be exactly like heaven. Except I get to read all of Brandon's books first.

I can't comment, as I'm too busy not insulting them.

Mistborn. I suck at drawing. Like really suck.

8, blue, sphere, raspberry, ugh no, can't decide, can't decide, naaahhhh, almost all of it.