AonEne

Ask Ene Literally Anything, Including Advice

579 posts in this topic

This is probably a stupid question, but when is it okay to @ you? What situations would you be okay with being @'ed in, and not okay with being @'ed in?

hey, I dunno, but you've kind of seemed inactive lately, are you alright? did I miss a status update saying why? hmm, just wondering.

On 5/9/2022 at 6:49 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Three questions

1. Pyschology or Sociology?

2. Have you heard of Monster Hunter Rise?

3. What is your opinion on Voltron?

Both are excellent, but probably the first. 

I have not, what's that? 

Never seen it, but I hear the fandom is wild. 

On 5/26/2022 at 8:50 PM, Nameless said:

This is probably a stupid question, but when is it okay to @ you? What situations would you be okay with being @'ed in, and not okay with being @'ed in?

Not stupid, no worries. Completely okay anywhere and everywhere! If I'm already participating in a conversation, then I don't need to be tagged, and if someone already has, I probably don't need another one - but I won't get mad. I do request that people not tag me in one or two game threads, namely the Lost the Game thread (apologies to anyone who I just made lose :P), because that can get a bit annoying on the notifications, but if there's anything at all you actually need me to see or want to talk to me about, please feel free. I might not see it right away, but I don't mind them. 

On 5/27/2022 at 9:48 AM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hey, I dunno, but you've kind of seemed inactive lately, are you alright? did I miss a status update saying why? hmm, just wondering.

You didn't miss anything, I just got much more active on Discord. If you join the 17th Shard server, you'll see me there. I do plan on being active here again, but it has been a long stretch, hasn't it? (I have ~250 notifications currently - oops...) 

And I am pretty alright! Life has its ups and downs, but I'm in a pretty good place ^_^ 

Thank you all for the questions, and I apologize for my delay in answering them! 

What's the environment like on the discord server and how does it compare to the forum? Should I join it?

What's your favorite thing about the sanderson community?

Do you have a favorite moment on the Shard?

How do you feel about jazz?