Ask Ene Literally Anything, Including Advice

AonEne

On 7/24/2018 at 2:14 AM, Caesura said:

Do you have a song in your head right now? If so, what is it?

Who's your favourite RWBY character other than Oscar?

Who's your least favourite RWBY character?

What's your favourite sounding word?

What's the weirdest fact you know?

Not especially, but maybe the GTLive theme song. A little bit. THIS WILL BE THE DAY WE'RE REEEEED LIIIIKE ROOOOSEES HOW YOU SMILE - what? No! You saw nothing! NOT thousands of songs stuck in my head right now AT ALL.

OTHER THAN OSCAR? Way to make an easy question into a hard one. Let's see, either Oz or Zwei or Weiss or Blake...can I choose Safire? I know that's a cop-out...gah, I just don't know. Oz? We'll go with that for now? Or Safire if she's allowed. :ph34r:

This sounds callous, but the first one to come to mind was Penny. I don't not like her, but...maybe [insert minor character here] as an alternative? How about Yang during All That Matters specifically, because she's storming irritating in that. No, wait, Cinder was okay at first, but then they shoehorned (least that's how I view it) in a motivation and blah. Cinder declined for me. So Ciiiiiinder?

Oh noooooo. Hardest question so far EASILY. You're good at this. SOAP. No turning back. It isn't clear or blue or...or dear, blue is tempting. Soap. Soap, Ene. Focus. (I honestly could go on and on for that one.)

When a rat bites your tongue, it hurts at first, but fades pretty quickly. Then the worst part is the crem they make you spray on it. Don't know if that's the weirdest, but it's something I know from personal experience.

Edited by AonEne

Porpoise?

On a scale of 16 to 1773, Hoid?

Why did you betray us?

What happened to Calil?

Why did Dog exist?

(Follow up) Why does he have to die?

(Follow up follow up) How will he die?

Will Safire and Cobalt be a thing?

How long will SA10 be?

Final question: What is your favorite ship, out of any series? *runs before the inevitable flood*

1 minute ago, Mistspren said:

Porpoise?

On a scale of 16 to 1773, Hoid?

Why did you betray us?

What happened to Calil?

Why did Dog exist?

(Follow up) Why does he have to die?

(Follow up follow up) How will he die?

Will Safire and Cobalt be a thing?

How long will SA10 be?

Final question: What is your favorite ship, out of any series? *runs before the inevitable flood*

*nods* Porpoise.

1610, of course.

I TOLD you guys, I didn't! I was framed! Fake evidence! Something! I'm not giving up, Mistspren. It can't be real evidence, right? I trust you. As soon as Archer figures out that I would never do that, I'll be back in the PM, right? It's lonely not having TUBA. Yeah, sure, I've got the RWBY PM and Pokemon and WOF and EBWI and KotC...but none of those are a guild, a group. We are family, close and murdery, right? I wouldn't do that.

White Fang stuff. You'll see...:ph34r:

Thought it was a good idea, then ended up half-forgetting about him, half-realizing that he had no real porpoise. There wasn't a big reason why.

I don't want to have to cart an axehound around, to be honest. And to give the final battle more weight. People are going to die; people should die, and how's an axehound going to survive facing a bunch of Metalborn, Radiants, Inquisitors, and et cetera, right?

In a heroic way.

The plan is to have a scene or two where she tries to figure out if she can move past Cal; the answer is nope, absolutely not at this point, and she's going to try and find a way to let him down easy. Depends on Ap and what he posts, really.

Two thousand pages, we wish.

I...I...*brain shuts down*

I would wish for less suffering in the world. Taking away all of it would be wrong for many reasons. But..less.

For a good quality laptop and mouse.

And to be a successful author.

22 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

You were once a Ghostblood, you could be again...

I'm still in the denial stage, hoping they'll take me back.

19 hours ago, AonEne said:

I would wish for less suffering in the world. Taking away all of it would be wrong for many reasons. But..less.

Wise. Very thoughtful 

For a good quality laptop and mouse

Not so much here IMO.

And to be a successful author.

This one may happen if you keep working. But if you could do it with no effort...

... then you wouldn't have the insanity writers have to deal with, so, it's ultimately your choice. I suggest the latter. 

You have 3 questions to ask Brandon that have to be answered entirely honestly. What do you ask?

On 7/24/2018 at 9:33 PM, AonEne said:

The plan is to have a scene or two where she tries to figure out if she can move past Cal; the answer is nope, absolutely not at this point, and she's going to try and find a way to let him down easy. Depends on Ap and what he posts, really.

My plan is similar. Still shooting for the end goal of having the two together though. It could honestly end up completely differently though.

What is your view on Amnesia? (the ship)

6 hours ago, Apollyon said:

What is your view on Amnesia? (the ship)

I mean, as it involves Beram being shipped with almost everyone, I...don't really ship that, but I do find it incredibly amusing.

• 4 weeks later...

Best Feruchemic power?

best Allomantic power?

Best Aon?

Best Surge?

Best aether?

your smedry talent?

If you were any  Non-human species (things like Faunus and Singers arent human) fictional or real, what would you be?

20 hours ago, Ashspren said:

@AonEne, who is a person that you want Brandon to base a character on?

Myself! He better acknowledge me in his acknowledgements though.

9 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

Best Feruchemic power?

best Allomantic power?

Best Aon?

Best Surge?

Best aether?

your smedry talent?

If you were any  Non-human species (things like Faunus and Singers arent human) fictional or real, what would you be?

F-gold, maybe.

Even harder! Steel?

Ene, DUH. :P:lol:

KR - Gravitation or Transformation. Maybe. WR - I pretty much like them all, but mayhap Characterization or Conceptualization? Or Education...that's hard.

I don't know them.

Being unable to concentrate.

Storms, that's hard. No, no, got it! Kandra. Then I can be all of them. Or, no - Ditto is even better. I pick Ditto.

2 hours ago, Silva said:

What would you do if RWBY suddenly ceased to exist?

Be confused as to what happened. Cry. Mourn. Be a lot more unsure of my life. If I remember it having existed, that is.

45 minutes ago, Life&Death said:

Chocolate, or Vanila?

Apple or Samsung?

What is your favorite mythological creature? (Not Brandon Sanderson)

What is your favorite Brandon Sanderson creature?

CHOCOLATE.

Meh, don't care. Whichever.

Not BS? Does that include stuff that's not just his, like dragons? Assuming anything he's used at all is off-limits, wereanimals. Maaaaaaaybe. Depends.

Dragons...well, we don't know that much about them. Possibly kandra, or axehounds?

Asking more questions...

Do you like the way my palm tastes? 

Favorite flavor of stone?

67? 

Bird Poop?

A chull proposed to you for marriage. What do you do?

What tense was this sentence being written in while I will wrote it?

Smokestone? 

Out of sight, out of mind?

On a scale of 1-10, paper metal?

Do you sound good?

Smell good?

Taste good?

Feel good?

See good?

Carpet burn? 

I’ve run out of chull dung to ask. What should I ask?

1 minute ago, Apollyon said:

Asking more questions...

Do you like the way my palm tastes? 

Favorite flavor of stone?

67? 

Bird Poop?

A chull proposed to you for marriage. What do you do?

What tense was this sentence being written in while I will wrote it?

Smokestone? 

Out of sight, out of mind?

On a scale of 1-10, paper metal?

Do you sound good?

Smell good?

Taste good?

Feel good?

See good?

Carpet burn? 

I’ve run out of chull dung to ask. What should I ask?

*licks* Nooo? Sorry. I'm eating Pringles right now, and nothing can compare. I'm like that.

Polished marble.

NOPE.

Five pounds of it.

"How the storms do you have the ability to talk, Mr. Chull? Also, no."

Past. (The will looks like a typo. Even if it's intentional, that's past tense.)

Yeah, sure!

(Skipping OOSOOM, will come back. There was an issue with the tags)

I personally think my voice is way too childish. <_<

Don't know, I can't smell.

You seem to think so.

Probably.

Not right now, happily! ;)

*shrugs*

(below is OOSOOM answer)

All the way. Okay, not as much as Smokestone...but more than Amnesia. Zath, Cae, don't hate me? @Zath  @Caesura