Ask Ene Literally Anything, Including Advice

AonEne

2 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

Since when have you been a moderator?

It officially happened yesterday!

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

I was gonna ask how you feel about being a mod?

I feel good about it! I want to help the Shard and the people on it as much as I can, and this is a good way to do that.

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

Also what special things can moderators do?

A bunch, too many to list honestly. ;) For example I can edit other peoples' messages and hide them.

Just now, DramaQueen said:

Are you considered intimidating IRL?

Not in the slightest lol, unless anyone thinks I'm intimidating for being a senior, but I'm pretty small so people aren't likely to see me and go she's a twelfth grader.

3 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

What upcoming new video game, movie, or show are you looking forward to the most?

WAAAAH A QUESTION NOT RELATED TO YOUR STATUS AS A MODERATOR? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?

Heck, I don't know. I don't watch that many movies or shows, so I guess the next Pokemon game?

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

I love how casually you just said, "Chaos and I were talking." As if he's not like...the scariest person on the Shard.

Over time I'm slowly getting used to him. It's one thing to know mods are just people, another thing to interact with them and experience that. Talking one-on-one has actually helped that viewpoint in the past - talking to him in circumstances outside of moderation helps. It's harder to see the guy who jokes on Shardcast about how he proposed as intimidating.

45 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

I posted this already but it got caught in the 20s filter.

The what?