Ask Ene Literally Anything, Including Advice

AonEne

On 7/31/2020 at 11:05 PM, Enter a username said:

That is accurate. I turned 14 just over a month ago.

*fist-pumps for accuracy* 

On 8/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, revelryintheart said:

What was your impression of me? (If there was one haha)

also what is your favorite animal (fantasy or real)?

If you owned a cactus, what would you name it?

Also how did you realize that you're ace? (I'm pretty sure you are if im thinking of the right person also if this is too personal you don't need to answer it)

There was one, and it was actually very linear :P at first I just registered your name as being a Sharder I’d seen around, which was quickly followed up by ‘art person’ and ‘girl’, and the first time I pulled any thoughts about you from the periphery of my brain was when DramaQueen mentioned that you had done her pfp, at which point I went ‘HECK, good artist!’ and checked you out. Then ‘RAYLAAAA’. Then I had a short conversation with you, and I’ve been seeing you around still, so the only other thing I think I can really list as a first impression is that you’re aro. So mostly just general friendly feelings in the area of ‘aspec! awesome art! Rayla!’. 

For traditional fantasy, I think probably phoenixes. Real, dogs. 

I actually have owned a couple (now dead, I believe) cacti, which I named Spy and Ninja iirc. It was quite some time ago. :P 

I am, and I’m totally fine with answering! I figured out that I was ace right around the time I figured out what being ace even was, lol. I think I had a vague awareness that asexuality existed, but I didn’t realize what exactly it entailed for some time, nor did it occur to me that as a high schooler/girl who has gone through puberty and growing and all, I should be feeling that physical pull or desire or need or something. I honestly just didn’t think about sex much, and it took research on sexual and romantic orientations afair before it worked its way through my slow brain that this was not normal and I wasn’t straight or something close to it. I texted my girlfriend (was I dating her then? I think so...) and I vividly remember reading her text back in tenth grade math class, so it was 10th grade I guess! And then sometime last year I settled on panromantic. Woohoo, sorry for the story time I launched into there lol :rolleyes: 

On 8/1/2020 at 5:38 PM, DramaQueen said:

First impression of me? (Sorry, you're going to have to write a lot of first impressions...)

No worries! I don’t mind. It’s quite a good trend that you started. :P 

I recall reading your intro thread, and then you PMed me, so I knew you’d been talking with Gen, which meant you had a friend’s endorsement :P My first impression was mainly composed of ‘likes Shallan, ships Shalladin’ tbh. Anything after that I would count as later impressions. 

What are all of your characters' sexualities? :P

Are your cactuses dead or are they not dead or are they both dead and not dead at the same time?

(And because it seems to be a trend around here, I think I need to ask some question about impressions (but not your first impression of me because that was a long while ago and I don't really want to know). What do you think our first impression of you is/was? Answer however you wish or not at all. Everything/anything goes.)

8 hours ago, Silva said:

What are all of your characters' sexualities? :P

Are your cactuses dead or are they not dead or are they both dead and not dead at the same time?

(And because it seems to be a trend around here, I think I need to ask some question about impressions (but not your first impression of me because that was a long while ago and I don't really want to know). What do you think our first impression of you is/was? Answer however you wish or not at all. Everything/anything goes.)

Ayy, thanks :P 

Safire is bi, though she doesn’t know it. I’m leaning toward biromantic ace over bisexual. 

Cal is straight. 

Don't know for sure because Cobalt wasn’t originally my character, but he’s probably straight. I think Ap was. 

Clearcut is aro. Also technically ace, but she’s a sword, so I don’t exactly count it. 

Diona is demipansexual. 

Deteca is biromantic heterosexual. 

Myriad’s sexual orientation varies depending on whose body she’s currently in, and she’s panromantic. 

Cassie is pansexual. 

Joy doesn’t define her sexuality. 

Ieiea is a lesbian and exploring/questioning her romantic orientation. 

Ryfne is a lesbian. 

Gati is pan, and should be gender fluid, but I got scared of writing them wrong. That’s their ideal self, though. All my other characters are cis because I don’t feel right dipping into a non-cis mindset without doing way more research. 

Izzy is bisexual. 

Shimmerwing is unsure, leaning toward aro. 

Mydrys is straight. 

Replay is gay. (Ignore the fact that I ship him with Diona.) 

That’s most of them, I think. I’m not going to do all my minor characters or ones I barely wrote. 

They’re very dead. 

Yeah, I honestly don’t remember what my first impression of you was. Hmm, I’ve been told a few times now that I’m a bit intimidating (which is something I lose entirely when you get to know me at all), and people would probably notice that I’m into RPing and writing. I’ve been less...loudly?...shipping lately, so maybe not that as much now, but before. That I’m a very fandom-oriented person, that’s something they might notice - you can usually tell pretty quick if someone is or not. That I’m a teenager. 

Edited by AonEne

21 hours ago, FriarFritz said:

What is your profile a picture of? (I like to think of it as a tuba made of rope)

Ha, that’s interesting! It’s actually an Eastern-style glowy dragon all wrapped around and floating. It’s from the show RWBY. 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:37 PM, Enter a username said:

What happened to the gemstone snail?

I had a green profile picture as part of Mental Health May, then had an ace dragon for Pride, then went back to my normal dragon. Here’s the snail, and other gem snails too: 

8AD72E49-88F7-40F0-B3D0-092B899686A2.jpeg

2 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

You've been asking a lot of people a lot of questions, is there a reason? Also, is there a reason you haven't asked me anything? I kind of feel left out...

Sometimes I just get a spurt of mental energy and want to say things. And no, it was mostly a random selection of threads; I try to give attention to ones that haven’t gotten a lot lately, but I didn’t mean to slight you! I’ll fix that right now. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...