Way of Kings Parody Summary

• 3 weeks later...

This was really, ridiculously awesome. :D

Wasn't there another thing sort of like this... an alleged "preview" of Stones Unhallowed? I remember it was supposed to be "Brandon Sanderson got drunk and gave someone his plot notes", but I can't actually seem to find it now. But I remember Roshone was growing an evil goatee and the Recreance happened because the KR weren't getting a discount at the local fast food joint. :) Does anyone know where that topic is?

Wasn't there another thing sort of like this... an alleged "preview" of Stones Unhallowed? I remember it was supposed to be "Brandon Sanderson got drunk and gave someone his plot notes", but I can't actually seem to find it now. But I remember Roshone was growing an evil goatee and the Recreance happened because the KR weren't getting a discount at the local fast food joint. :) Does anyone know where that topic is?

According to Lightflame Brandon was drunk on stormlight and gave a 103% accurate list of things that will happen in Stones Unhallowed

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This was probably a bad topic to read while in the room with my parents who are trying to wind down to sleep.

By which I mean I had my hands clamped over my mouth trying not to make any sound while I was laughing. So. Hard.

more please? 8{

• 3 weeks later...