My Drawings of The Stormlight Archive (Spoilers)

FlatLine

All right everybody, So I have been working on some drawings for fun of a few things from the stormlight archive (mainly WoR). I've just done two drawings so far, but I wanted to share them with you and see what you think! 

The first drawing was my own interpretation of Nightwatcher. There haven't been any real descriptions of what she looks like so I could go in any direction I wanted with it. I drew her mysterious and mystic abilities. We aren't exactly sure who/what she is. This is probably what you would see when seeking out a boon from her. I think she turned out pretty good, though I kind of got the feeling that this is what a Parshendi could look like too, what do you think? 

Nightwatcher.jpg

"It was as if the Nightwatcher toyed with them, playing some forbidden game of chance, occasionally setting the men on his game board as allies, then setting them to kill one another the next day."

There next photo is Kaladin getting his ShardSpear, it's a little more simple of a drawing and I thought it turned out all right. This one could use a lot more work, but I thought it was good enough to just through it up on here. He's in the storm ready to fight Szeth, so tell me what you think?? :P

ShardspearKal.jpg

“Death isn’t better. Oh, it’s easy to say that now. But when you stand on the ledge and look down into that dark, endless pit, you change your mind. Just like Hobber did. Just like I’ve done. I think you’ve seen it too.”

(These should look better quality too... Don't know why they aren't :P)

Edited by FlatLine

I've probably never seen a drawing of the Nightwatcher before, and your take is quite impressive! Nice work, upvoted! Please bring more Stormlight art! =)

Edited by Botanica

Cool, what's the hook thing just under the spear head? Syl? That's the style I pictured the spear too!

Yeah so a lot of spears have a tassel like thing and even though Syl is the spear I kind of drew it to represent her spren form.

I've probably never seen a drawing of the Nightwatcher before, and your take is quite impressive! Nice work, upvoted! Please bring more Stormlight art! =)

I'll try for sure! If anybody wants to leave suggestions on a scene they want to see I'll consider drawing it. I need to go reread the books :P

• Chaos locked this topic