Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

I'd like to sign up as Menolly.

I was really looking forward to this round.

I'll have to check with @Herowannabe with this one, but I think we're only doing sanderson characters. :unsure: We might be able to branch out in future rounds, but I just don't know who that character is.

7 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Just kidding. We all knew what I was gonna do. Signing up as Alcatraz Smedry.

Noted.

5 hours ago, Paranoid King said:

I'll have to check with @Herowannabe with this one, but I think we're only doing sanderson characters. :unsure: We might be able to branch out in future rounds, but I just don't know who that character is.

I meant Melody... sorry no idea how that happened. Menolly is a character of mine :P

Edited by Sorana

18 hours ago, Sorana said:

I'd like to sign up as Menolly.

I was really looking forward to this round.

15 hours ago, Paranoid King said:

Noted.

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

I meant Melody... sorry no idea how that happened. Menolly is a character of mine :P

Ha ha no worries @Sorana!

But just to be clear for anyone else who may be wondering- yes, we’re limiting it to Brandon Sanderson characters. I already worry that we’re going to run into an issue with people not knowing who another character is because they haven’t read that particular Sanderson story yet. 

32 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

I’ll go as the walking Wikipedia himself, one of Stephen Leeds’ aspects, Tobias!

I’m checking your post timings, and now I’m absolutely certain you chose that character to make certain that I didn’t get it... :wacko:

It’s only a matter of time.

As for other things that will eventually happen, I will join as Jasnah, so that when I embarrass myself on the Shard it will be in a controlled setting.

3 hours ago, MetaTerminal said:

As for other things that will eventually happen, I will join as Jasnah, so that when I embarrass myself on the Shard it will be in a controlled setting.

NON-Cosmere this time around, so Jasnah is a no-go. Sorry! You’ll have to save her for a future tournament. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ax's Boyfriend said:

I'll go with Bastille!

If it starts within five days or so, can you make sure I'm not in the first round?

I'm camping.

Oh yes, same. Kind of. July 3rd through July 7th I'm camping and I don't want to have to write my roast on my flip phone.

On 6/30/2019 at 7:45 AM, Ax's Boyfriend said:

I'll go with Bastille!

If it starts within five days or so, can you make sure I'm not in the first round?

I'm camping.

On 6/30/2019 at 11:16 AM, Kidpen said:

Oh yes, same. Kind of. July 3rd through July 7th I'm camping and I don't want to have to write my roast on my flip phone.

I can only imagine how awful that would be. If by some miracle we get 9 more people to sign up in the next few days, I'll make sure neither of you are in the first round.

Speaking of which, we still have 9 slots open! Come one, come all!

• 2 weeks later...