Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

Congrats on hitting a thousand, Ashspren! I've been looking forward to this tournament. I'd love to participate. (I wont be back on the Shard until the 27th though, so if you plan on starting before then, please put me in a later slot.)

I'd like my character to be Taan/Aanden, the booking eating ruler of a third of Elantris. 

So...right. I'm going to try to be able to do this. Can't promise anything good since midterms are coming up and time is going to be crunched, but I'll sign up as Yokska. The little people deserve to be represented too. Even if they're just a tailor. 

53 minutes ago, Brightness Warrior said:

What are you signing up for?

The new round of the cosmere character roast battle tournament.

This round is reserved for those that managed to reach the finals (or semi finals?) In the last four battles. So you can expect lots of great roasts :D

Thanks to all who signed up so far! If you haven’t, no worries. You have until Friday. 

Also, the ideas from the survey have been amazing. Shout out to @Kidpen, who gave 20 suggestions... 

Also, with new ideas coming from the survey, I’d like to invite two more people to join the tournament to make an even 16. @Toaster Retribution @Sorana 

Can’t wait, everyone! :D 

47 minutes ago, Ashspren said:

Also, with new ideas coming from the survey, I’d like to invite two more people to join the tournament to make an even 16. @Toaster Retribution @Sorana 

Oh wow, thank you! Of course I'll join. I don't think I'll stand a chance especially in this round, but it's always a lot of fun!

Can I take the "girl who looked up"? Not a real character I guess, so a no is fine. If not, I'll take Siri (she's still free I hope).

Edited by Sorana

16 minutes ago, Sorana said:

Oh wow, thank you! Of course I'll join. I don't think I'll stand a chance especially in this round, but it's always a lot of fun!

Can I take the "girl who looked up"? Not a real character I guess, so a no is fine. If not, I'll take Siri (she's still free I hope).

Completely up to you. And you’ve been in every round so far (thank you!), so it felt like a crime not to have you in this one. 

46 minutes ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Sorry to go off-topic, but @Sorana, who is that woman in your avatar? 

A picture I found on pinterest and thought it fit me well. I'd love to be a sorceress, and Sorana is the name of my eldest (still living and active) rp character and while she doesn't look at all like the woman in the picture, the expression and the strength of the woman are just like her. So I decided to use the picture for the shard.

1 hour ago, Ashspren said:

Completely up to you. And you’ve been in every round so far (thank you!), so it felt like a crime not to have you in this one. 

It's a pleasure to participate! Then I'll take the girl.

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

@Ashspren  I forgot to mention this: I don't know when you plan to start the tournament, but I'll be gone to a hut in the mountains between the 28th and the 2nd. I'm not sure if I'll be able to access the internet at all from there.

Okay, I’m planning on starting on the 29th. I’ll make sure that your slot is later in the Tournament. No worries! :D 

@Nictorius @Edgedancer Jak @Perspective @BitBitio

Tomorrow is the last day to enter your characters! Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. 

Also, thanks to all who gave suggestions... they look amazing, and I can't wait to use them. I'll try my hardest to use all of them... there are going to be a lot of twists this round. :ph34r::D