Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

I can't rap, but I can write poetry, so I'm in! This sounds fun!

I'll do Odium. Already, great ideas are coming to me...mwahahaha, everyone prepare yourselves for the burns of PURPLE FIRE. No one roasts like a literal flame.

18 minutes ago, AonEne said:

I can't rap, but I can write poetry, so I'm in! This sounds fun!

I'll do Odium. Already, great ideas are coming to me...mwahahaha, everyone prepare yourselves for the burns of PURPLE FIRE. No one roasts like a literal flame.

8 minutes ago, Apollyon said:

If there’s still a spot, I’ll try my hand at this. Could I be Sadeas? 

Absolutely! Welcome aboard!

We only have 1 spot left, now!

Edited by Ashspren

10 hours ago, Zath said:

You know what?  Yes.  I'm in.  This'll be fun.

Being the choosing of Spook.  Wasing the surviving of burns.  Ising the fitting of rapping of battles.  B)

Congratulations, you just won this game before it even began! :lol: 

Alright, while we're waiting for the 16th person to join... let the smack talk commence! :P If you check back at the OP, in the spoiler tag there is a list of who your potential opponents are. 

Also, just wanted to make sure that the survey worked. If someone (or multiple people) could try the link, that would be great: Test Survey

Thanks everyone!

@Perspective @Ishar @Kramerfarve @Nathrangking @Matias @Nictorius @Toaster Retribution @Wyndlerunner @Sorana @The Harlem Worldhoppers @BitBitio @Gray to @Zath @AonEne @Apollyon

Okay, I’ve decided that if a 16th person does not join by tomorrow, we will just start the competition without them. It’ll still work out, but some people will just be in a group of 3 instead of 4. If you know anyone who’s expressed interest or might want to join, let them know!

@Life&Death, you are amazing!

@The Harlem Worldhoppers, I’ll see what I can do... (Edit: no need to worry, took care of that for you. You'll be going after July 24/July 25.)

@Rebecca, thanks so much!

@BitBitio I was thinking about that, but I was organizing the voting and everything so I didn’t know how everyone would take that.

Edited by Ashspren