Tournament: Cosmere Character Roast Battles

@Ashspren one suggestion for next game (and future games): you should open up a few slots for people to sign up as pinch hitters- people to step in and take someone’s place if they find they can’t continue. As we saw during the first game that happens from time to time, and having a pinch hitter step in is more fun than an automatic forfeit. ;) 

10 minutes ago, hoiditthroughthegrapevine said:

Awesome job @Zath! Your raps were the only times I've enjoyed reading eastern street slang.

I'd like to reserve Arclo, thanks for setting this up @Ashspren.

5 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

I'll sign up as a pinch hitter.

You got it! I’ll add you both to the list.

@Herowannabe, I added "pinch hitters" to my post to kick off Tournament 2. Basically, people will be put on a waiting list. When they step in, they "chameleonize" and take over the previous person's character. In the semifinals and finals, we'll go off of the second place winner from the round before. They will also have to "chameleonize" to the previous person's character.

Edited by Ashspren

2 minutes ago, Mistspren said:

Arclo.

I’m ready.

@Mistspren, unfortunately, Arclo has already been taken. :(

I am proud to announce the Cosmere Character Roast Battle Tournament Roast Archive! There are links to each roast submitted in Tournament One, and after Tournament Two is finished, I will update the document. I encourage you to visit the doc and read through the roasts– they're really fun to read, and to rap out loud! Here is the link.

Edited by Ashspren

11 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

And I’ll be Harmony! Wait, would they be different or the same?

For simplicity’s sake, let’s keep them the same. Sorry, I think I am here... :(

I’m pretty surprised that no one’s done Jasnah, Lift, or Syl yet... in fact, there’s only been one female character. Props to @Sorana for that...

Edited by Ashspren

Just now, Ashspren said:

Sure, Ink! I’ll update the list.

Great! Could i have small sections of the battle where I let the Unmade speak? E.g. If someone was Dalinar, Neragoul would rap about overcoming him, or Sja-anat about corrupting other spren? Or is that not allowed?

Just now, Inklingspren said:

Great! Could i have small sections of the battle where I let the Unmade speak? E.g. If someone was Dalinar, Neragoul would rap about overcoming him, or Sja-anat about corrupting other spren? Or is that not allowed?

I think it should be allowed, though of course it’s @Ashspren’s call. It would certainly make the rap battle more interesting and entertaining, and isn’t that the point? :)

1 minute ago, Inklingspren said:

That’s really creative, go for it!