7 hours ago, Perspective said:

Hoid!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Ishar said:

Sign me up. I want to be... Kelsier.

5 hours ago, Kramerfarve said:

Susebron 

4 hours ago, Nathrangking said:

The stormfather

Awesome choices, everyone! We need 12 more people to start, so if anyone could tag people who they think might be interested, please do. 

This sounds awesome- I think I’ll pass on signing up, at least for the first round, because I’m white and cannot rap. 

I will say though that you should probably judge results via a poll, rather than upvotes. Mucking about with upvotes for the purposes of the rules of a game tends to be frowned upon. 

1 hour ago, Herowannabe said:

This sounds awesome- I think I’ll pass on signing up, at least for the first round, because I’m white and cannot rap. 

I will say though that you should probably judge results via a poll, rather than upvotes. Mucking about with upvotes for the purposes of the rules of a game tends to be frowned upon. 

I’ve actually changed the rules between a poll and upvotes multiple times. I get what you’re saying about upvotes— I’ll change it.

2 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

I can’t rap, but I have nothing better to do. Sign me up as Amaram (I will get roasted so hard it ain’t even funny).

Haha, I love it! Glad to have Amaram on board. 

@Nathrangking, yes– you will be roasting your opponents. Sorry, I just saw your edit. 

Also, just to clarify— nobody will actually be rapping, it will just be writing out “roasts with rhymes” on the thread. Just wanted to clarify that, in case anyone was confused.

Edited by Ashspren

So If I don't have to sing I'm in. I'll take Vivenna. So man People dislike her, that should be funny.

One question to the rules: you choose Four persons to go against each other. Do I write one "Rap" or Three? And how long?

4 hours ago, Sorana said:

So If I don't have to sing I'm in. I'll take Vivenna. So man People dislike her, that should be funny.

One question to the rules: you choose Four persons to go against each other. Do I write one "Rap" or Three? And how long?

2 hours ago, The Harlem Worldhoppers said:

I'll do Moash. The low hanging fruit is sweetest.

Awesome, thank you both!

@Sorana, it’s completely up to you. You can roast as many of the other characters you want, and make the “rap” as long as you want. Whatever you think you can do to win. ;)

Mans one more clarification thing— you aren’t roasting the character you representing. You can, however, make references from your own character’s achievements to slight the ones of others. (I don’t know if anyone was actually wondering that, but a friend of mine was reading the rules and was confused. Better safe than sorry, I guess.)

Edit: 10/16 people, everyone! That’s the same number of Shards that we know. Hopefully, it won’t take 30 years to get another 6 people to join... :P

Edited by Ashspren