[OB] Who would u like to see as the final 2 Bondsmith

Just now, MountainKing said:

Venli will not be a bondsmiths, she is becoming a Willshaper.

While it is DIFFICULT, Brandon ALSO said it was NOT impossible to bond multiple spren. And Venli DOES show a precedent fro multiple sprean. Even if her precedent is Voidspren and the more normal type. That being said I admit I could be off my rocker. Speaking of being off my rocker, I also don't think these other two bondsmiths that I mentioned will stay bond smiths for long but only until the end of the first arc.

46 minutes ago, animalia said:

,I also don't think these other two bondsmiths that I mentioned will stay bond smiths for long but only until the end of the first arc.

This. Frankly, I don't think we wll have 3 Bondsmiths in part one at all and I also think the Stormfather will have a partner after Dalinar.

We know it's technically possible to bond two spren, so I see no technical reason why Vasher couldn't bond a spren on top of his Divine Breath.

Spren are apparently usually not willing to bond two to one person, but I think that's due to the possible conflict between the Ideals, which is not an issue with Vasher.

So it could happen, in theory, but I don't see Vasher as a Bondsmith type. Idk what he'd be.

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 9:18 PM, animalia said:

Well the ONE Bondsmith we know screwed up BIG time, his brother, who we are told is a proto-Bondsmith basically started the unification wars but saw things couldn’t continue that way. This could easily be misleading given that we only have two samples to go on, but there seems to be a bit of a pattern here. Screwing up big time and admiting your mistakes. (That being said I am hoping in the future that the screw-ups don’t all have to be so big.) So as long as we’re all making crazy guesses here’s my two. Venli, and someone from the Shin. Probably even the Shin who said Szeth was truthless.

I think the one the pattern we are missing is that Bondsmith bind things, and they bring people together. Just like windrunner help people. Even before Kaladin said his oaths, he had the tendency to save people. and Shallan to hide and embelish. Similarly Dalanar was a leader, and brought people together. For this reason, i think Rock and Rlain are my best gusses.

Rock as he brings people together by his listning to others and food/stew even though Kaladin originally had the idea.

Rlain because i feel he is going to find the missing singers/listners and bring them together and bring them towards team Dalinar. Venli is somehow going to be part of this too.

2 hours ago, Magpro said:

I think the one the pattern we are missing is that Bondsmith bind things, and they bring people together. Just like windrunner help people. Even before Kaladin said his oaths, he had the tendency to save people. and Shallan to hide and embelish. Similarly Dalanar was a leader, and brought people together. For this reason, i think Rock and Rlain are my best gusses.

Rock as he brings people together by his listning to others and food/stew even though Kaladin originally had the idea.

Rlain because i feel he is going to find the missing singers/listners and bring them together and bring them towards team Dalinar. Venli is somehow going to be part of this too.

Now that I think about it, you ARE on to something.

• Chaos locked this topic