New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

Drat, I can't find the filter that lets me see them all! I was going to say that it would be neat if powers of two advance you to Mistborn-related ranks, multiples of 10 (or 100) - Stormlight-related ones, and the others fill the gaps. But now that I wrote it out, the last part really kills the idea...

I like that we got more and new ranks ! But I'm kind of irritated by the order. The level of power/ the distribution doesn't seem right .. is a Envisager really more powerful than a Gyorn ? And wouldn't Wyrn easily take out a Worldbringer ? I feel like some of the ranks are fine, but everything that's connected with the Stormlight Archive is either over- or underpowered.

Edited by HydrogenAlpha

I think it's intended less as 'power level' and more as 'awesome level' :P

Worldbringers are clearly more awesome that Wyrn. ;)

But the King's Wit is pretty much awesomer than all the other ranks combined. If I get that rank eventually, I think I'll have to avoid making good posts lol so that I stay that rank. Or request downvotes or something.

Storm it! I was King's Wit this morning before I got a chance to logon and see it.... Now I'm not. So sad.

On a related note @fnord you can add Lord Prelan for 550

Thanks, Yay a new rank :) Do you know if 549 was still King's Wit? I'm guessing it would be.

So how many ranks do people think are missing between honorspren and spren? I'm going to guess about 18.

Knight Radiant is definitely in the system. It should be telling what the new reputation cap is, that Brandon is not at Adonalsium level. :)

I like that we got more and new ranks ! But I'm kind of irritated by the order. The level of power/ the distribution doesn't seem right .. is a Envisager really more powerful than a Gyorn ? And wouldn't Wyrn easily take out a Worldbringer ? I feel like some of the ranks are fine, but everything that's connected with the Stormlight Archive is either over- or underpowered.

It's tough to order these in some semblance of order. Generally I rated magic users and more esoteric terms higher than more common terms like Gyorn. I don't think everyone could be totally pleased by the order, though. Everyone will have different ideas of what things should be rated higher. I'd suggest to just enjoy the ridiculousness and imagine you, as a 17th Sharder, progressively gaining all of these titles ;)

Also Ffnord. You're insane for doing that, but good job.

I've fixed the Top Reputation thing so it links to members properly, and also it now displays the top 50 people there.

Thanks, Yay a new rank :) Do you know if 549 was still King's Wit? I'm guessing it would be.

No, sorry. I only saw at 550 when it had already changed but I'd guess it switched at 550 not 549. It looks like there's a gap of almost 200 between me and Moogle so I get to discover a lot of unknown ranks hopefully. Yay! Just gotta keep metacognition off my back. He's not allowed to host anymore elimination games.

Because every time I see it (capitalized) I think somebody is talking about me.

I know, was just kidding. Purposely misreading your comment of getting freaked out as that your were actually afraid of Ardents ;)

@Chaos, I have always been comfortable with my mild craziness ;)

Dangit, I missed when you ranked up to truthless, now I'll need to wait on Windrunner to find where the change happens. Shouldn't be too long.

I'm going to guess that the ceiling is now somewhere around 10k, or maybe Adonalsium at 16k.

Ooh, I am in the top 50 now :)

Now I just need to move up a couple more places to match my place in the post count : P

@Awesomeness, You, Argent, Kurk, Brandon, and Peter are now my official "Rep Finders" :)

I just had a hunt around for rep titles (typically *before* seeing that I'd been beaten to it. Sigh. It was fun :) )

I have Truthless at 993, spinner at 787, Elantrian at 752 and lamespren at -25.

These titles are awesome...but what's a spinner?

Is there someone you can see the top and bottom ten rep-holders? I'm fairly certain I saw it recently, but can't find such a a page again.

Edited by Delightful