Chaos

New Reputation Levels!

1,251 posts in this topic

On 6/4/2018 at 10:23 AM, Gancho Libre said:

ok, anyway, it just changed.

anyone know what a Gyorn is? :)

This was your 900th post

HOw exactly does one get negative reputation?

1 hour ago, Ark1002 said:

HOw exactly does one get negative reputation?

You used to be able to downvote posts.  That feature is no longer available.  

Wow. I found someone who had over a hundred negative reputation. How did they do it?

I don't know, but one user awhile back wanted it to be his thing to give him downvotes instead of upvotes; I think his profile picture was of a downvote button. The administrators thought it was a big problem a shut it down before he got more than ten. Perhaps the person with over 100 downvotes got them at a time where they were more lenient about such hijinks? That would be my guess.

-100 you say? Yeah that does sound like it would be difficult to achieve...

ChasmfiendCorpse.png

1 hour ago, Voidus said:

ChasmfiendCorpse.png

'Is it possible to learn this power'

'Not from an admin'

On 20/07/2018 at 4:18 AM, Voidus said:

ChasmfiendCorpse.png

Legend has it the mods did that so they could steal the cool sword he had won. No one would believe the word of a man with a Chasmfiend Corpse brand. 

But Voidus didn't give up. He worked hard and got a promotion! He now works to protect the mods and their website. 

In about three years we'll get to learn more about Voidus' adventures, but the focus of that book will mostly be on firstRainbowRose (whom everyone is going to ship with Voidus for no other reason than they're both main characters.)

4 hours ago, Archer said:

In about three years we'll get to learn more about Voidus' adventures, but the focus of that book will mostly be on firstRainbowRose (whom everyone is going to ship with Voidus for no other reason than they're both main characters.)

I'd read that. Is @Rubix the black character, trying to stop firstRainbowRose and Voidus from being together? :P

:huh:

On 7/20/2018 at 2:18 AM, Voidus said:

ChasmfiendCorpse.png

Rubix reversed your rep, right?

My only goal now is to get Scadrian Waffle Cook.

Hey, everyone, let's start a petition to add Voidapple as a rep level!

Edited by #Voidapple

On 1/21/2019 at 5:58 PM, Ark1002 said:

My only goal now is to get Scadrian Waffle Cook.

Hey, everyone, let's start a petition to add Voidapple as a rep level!

Oh my storms, I just saw this. I SIGN YOUR PETITION. :P

Actually, it would be really interesting. It might get people into the roleplay. "What the rusts is this rank?" *asks or searches* And every big roleplay (with a subforum, or something like that - MB: TI, for example) could have one. If SE has a running joke for the whole thing, which I'm sure they do...the Reckonerverse probably has an Epic name or two...this could actually work seriously.

If I made a thread for this, with a poll, just to see if RPers would be interested, does anyone think the admins/mods actually would if the Shard as a whole agreed? Or, admins/mods, what do you think? I realize that this started as a joke, but it could genuinely work.

Probably not; the joke would need to be pretty widespread. This shows my lack of knowledge of something like voidapple but I have absolutely no idea what that is referring to or what sort of in-joke it is. 

Additionally, since the Introduce Yourself segment gets a lot of comments along the line of "here's an RP in joke," that also serves recruitment much more efficiently.

Mostly you need to make a joke that makes me laugh, then maybe :P

Right now there are only cosmere titles. Maybe we'll have some noncosmere ones when I overhaul them again.

6 hours ago, Chaos said:

Boombox rep title?

2 hours ago, Snipexe said:

Boombox rep title?

Now we're talking.

I don't think there are any Taldain things, so those will definitely be added.

On 07/23/2018 at 5:32 AM, Archer said:

Legend has it the mods did that so they could steal the cool sword he had won. No one would believe the word of a man with a Chasmfiend Corpse brand. 

But Voidus didn't give up. He worked hard and got a promotion! He now works to protect the mods and their website. 

The third book will be about Chaos, and his battle to unite the subforums against the evil spambringers.

EDIT: 900th post. I gotta go really fast if I wanna get to 1000 before my anniversary.

Edited by Dr. Dapper

Here's a post so you can post again without double-posting, @Dr. Dapper

Let us join in the quest to aid a fellow Sharder in getting 1000 posts legally!

YAY NOT BREAKING THE LAW!!!!

There are various General Discussion topics that are more efficient in boosting your post count, if that's your goal.

On 2/5/2019 at 11:07 PM, Chaos said:

Probably not; the joke would need to be pretty widespread. This shows my lack of knowledge of something like voidapple but I have absolutely no idea what that is referring to or what sort of in-joke it is. 

Additionally, since the Introduce Yourself segment gets a lot of comments along the line of "here's an RP in joke," that also serves recruitment much more efficiently.

Right now there are only cosmere titles. Maybe we'll have some noncosmere ones when I overhaul them again.

My favorite is Scadrian Waffle Cook.

We need the stick as a rank.