New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

8191 ---> 8192

Shard ---> The Broken One

Nice call luckat.

I just missed it, caught a screencap with 8192 as The Broken One but didn't catch the end of the Shard change because I'm an idiot and forgot that we thought it was at 8192.

But yeah I saw it change too so, woohoo! All rep levels confirmed!

It'd be unfortunate if something were to happen to your carefully discovered reputation levels ;) Things are in the works, and we'll never tell you how many of them you missed. Muwhahaha.

Chaos earning his name once again.  <_<

You missed my post about Josh adding more levels, didn't you? Rand is just one of them...

I saw it, I just wasn't overly concerned about potential ridiculously high (recently added?) levels :P I mean, if they aren't just trolly I'll happily add them once members actually reach them, but the base list is done :)

It'd be unfortunate if something were to happen to your carefully discovered reputation levels ;) Things are in the works, and we'll never tell you how many of them you missed. Muwhahaha.

Actually at this point I don't mind if the rep levels change, I kinda figured it would happen sooner or later and I just hoped to get the list done first.

To quote a certain well informed person:

And boy, there are a lot of new ranks. In the old scheme we had less than 20 ranks total. In this new system, there are 102 positive reputation levels.

The list currently contains 102 positive rep levels so if that wasn't incorrect to begin with... ;)

Checking the wayback machine. . . You joined on the 13th of May this Year, The closest capture to that day was April 22, about three weeks before you joined, and I had 453 Reputation. So I was a King's Tester. Not a Rambleman. (Also, thank you for nerd sniping me. It took me like half an hour to figure all that out.)

Also also, Holy Crap I'm a bondsmith! When did that Happen?

Checking the wayback machine. . . You joined on the 13th of May this Year, The closest capture to that day was April 22, about three weeks before you joined, and I had 453 Reputation. So I was a King's Tester. Not a Rambleman. (Also, thank you for nerd sniping me. It took me like half an hour to figure all that out.)

Also also, Holy Crap I'm a bondsmith! When did that Happen?

Well. There was that kerfuffle with me leaving and then coming back with a different account, etc. Those two accounts were merged, so I actually joined January 11, with this post. (God, I was so young) I guess you must have had even less rep then, so I guess my memory of your rep is not from right when I joined. Still, I do remember vividly seeing YOU as a Rambleman, and desiring that rep rank.

Sorry for the nerd-snipe, especially now that you know it was all wrong... :ph34r:  :lol:  :D

Changing the subject from this Trollfest...

I actually really really like the rank of Rambleman. I remember when I first started, I think Joe had this rank, and I was like, "I WANT THAT RANK!!" And now I have it. :D

One of my very favorites. I put it higher so it would be more visible, and also so people who were less lore-heavy were suddenly very confused :)

• 2 weeks later...