New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

Out of perhaps morbid curiosity, is there a rank for someone with fewer than -100 rep?  Or is that just not the sort of thing that gets "rewarded" with a ranking?   

We went on a crusade once against a spambot, and one member actually asked deliberately for it, and beyond -100 I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything.

Yeah, that was fun.  If you want to check it out, go here.  At -100 we got it too "Zucchini", then Chaos shut us down and banned me...er...the Fall Guy after we set a goal to get to -512.

Yeah, that was fun.  If you want to check it out, go here.  At -100 we got it too "Zucchini", then Chaos shut us down and banned me...er...the Fall Guy after we set a goal to get to -512.

Thank you for taking me on a trip back in time! That was a fun read, Shardlet. So many downvotes! I'm still curious about the actual user named Zucchini that was the inspiration for -100 and beyond to be given the rep level name of "Zucchini". Is their a link anywhere to the posts where this person legitimately angered so many?

He said something particularly offensive and then when called out about it he said "it's just the internet." As if that was an excuse to being a jerk.

Then Josh sent a stern PM to him about respecting others, to which Zucchini replied, with a response that was extremely profanity-laced. He was instantly banned.

Pro tip: when someone calls you out on respecting others and you swear at them like a thirteen year old, you might be an chull. That means it is time for you to rethink the actions you've done in life and be a less awful person.

Hilariously, this person was actually a middle-aged lawyer and not a dumb sixteen year old, as one may have assumed. Well, either hilarious or extremely depressing.

Rubix seems to be pretty on top of banning people for good reasons like that. :P I seem to remember one time where someone was banned in like 15 minutes...

That was a moment of top efficiency. He and I knew of it immediately and we both had responses, and then banned almost instantly. It was glorious.

Josh sent a stern PM to him about respecting others, to which Zucchini replied, with a response that was extremely profanity-laced. He was instantly banned.

Pro tip: when someone calls you out on respecting others and you swear at them like a thirteen year old, you might be an chull. That means it is time for you to rethink the actions you've done in life and be a less awful person.

That PM contains some of the most colorful things that I've been called in my entire life, and I've worked management in both food service and retail. :D

That was a moment of top efficiency. He and I knew of it immediately and we both had responses, and then banned almost instantly. It was glorious.

He made it pretty easy for you, as I recall. Sort of requested to be banned. :P

That PM contains some of the most colorful things that I've been called in my entire life, and I've worked management in both food service and retail. :D

As someone who currently works in food service, I can honestly say that that is surprising. :P

Guys, you don't understand, it is incredible. It's hilarious to listen to it narrated verbatim, and it's even better when you replace the swearing with "REDACTED". So fun to narrate. I have him break it out on Skype sometimes. It really kills at parties.

(Our parties are kind of boring.)

YES

When Steelheart showed up I was like "AAAAAH!" I was not expecting a Cosmere/Reckoners crossover!

When

Hoid was revealed to be the holder of Adonalsium, but that he had accidentally traveled to the future as his past-self, so that Adonalsium hadn't yet existed blew my mind. And Kaladin killing Ati in Wayne's bendalloy bubble was great!