New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

It's possible I made a mistake due to tiredness. I guess we will wait till someone else reaches it and see then.

NO! What am I saying? I never make mistakes! : P

It Is with great reluctance and hesitance I offer myself for this heavy burden. Feel free to begin the up voting.

Checking your master list- I'm a Stormwarden at 325, so that's probably the starting point for them (rather than 328)

Cool, glad to have that boundary settled.

And yes, I am currently giving an upvote to everyone who gives me a new role or a boundary between 2 that I didn't know already. I don't see a problem with it.

Judging from the list you have so far and the fact that chaos said it was now linear, I'd say the rank splits are all at multiples of 5. So all the changes should be happening at either 0's or 5's

Usually, but not always.

Spren, darkeyes, skaa and spearman only have a gap of 2-3 before switching. (Which makes sense since those are the first few. Just pointing it out)

Edit: I'm gyorn at 200 today, not 205. (Not sure where exactly I switched over, somewhere between 196 and 200)

Edited by Delightful

Thanks, it helps narrow it down. There is a good chance that 200 is the start point for it.

It's possible that it's at 195 but more likely it's 200.

True. I just mentioned 196+ in case it's not - we wouldn't want misinformation on something so vital as ranks, now would we? :P

600 = Forger

It actually could have changed at 605. I went from 599 to 606 while I slept last night but I think 600 was the more likely change.

I suspect you are correct and that it is at 600. I'm still going to leave it at 605 now as confirmed. Just to make sure that I have everything as definite :)

Yeah I am a little bit of a perfectionist at times. I just like things to be exact.

Suggestion, Claincy? Why don't you add some indicator when you've found a hard boundary, as opposed to one end of a range? So Cryptic could be [1050] to indicate that that is definitely where it starts, for instance.

EDIT: Also, theFallGuy is still Zucchini at -573.

Edited by Kurkistan

Maybe not the place to ask this, but I've been curious for a while- who is/was Zucchini, and what did he do to earn the infamy of an entire rep level named after him.

definitely not asking so I can be immortalised as a reputation name so my legend can live on forever, nope

Maybe not the place to ask this, but I've been curious for a while- who is/was Zucchini, and what did he do to earn the infamy of an entire rep level named after him.

definitely not asking so I can be immortalised as a reputation name so my legend can live on forever, nope

An utter shshshsh who used "Because this is the internet you can't do anything" as an excuse for trolling. Chaos could, and did.

Awesomeness, the fact that you went up 7 rep in a night makes me very jealous.

Yeah, I'm still baffled sometimes about why I get lots of rep for a post I myself find to be nothing special but then I'll make a strong, well argued point and get nothing.

It was mainly because of This post my rep jumped last night. As I said today, it seems like just mentioning stick now days gets lots of rep. With his popularity growing, it wouldn't seem right for a new member to take that name and ruin all our fun so to prevent that I made a dummy account for stick today. Stick is safe.

Edit: looking at swimmingly's post, I find it extraordinarily funny that shshshsh is one of the profanity autocorrects. Or did you add that Swim?

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned