These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

I took a peek at the list. Does anyone know what a Scadrian Waffle Cook is, or did I miss something? :S

I don't think there was anything in the books. Someone randomly asked Brandon if there were waffles on Scadrial and he answered in the affirmative so if there are waffles there must also be people that cook them, hence the rep level.

I AM SVRAKISS!  FEAR ME...

I'll fear you as soon as I remember what a Svrakiss is...... :unsure: 

(is this the bit where I run?)

Edit: The Coppermind tells me this is where I run. Unless Svrakiss are susceptible to the Multiplied Strains of Simulatenous Infusion....

Edited by Delightful

Moving from the You Know You're a Sanderfan When... thread, gotta love being spiked!

So now I'm a Misting. I think I was one at like 20 rep points in the old system...

I was the King's Wit, which I found remarkably appropriate since I spend most of my time here making jibes and jokes. If you look at my reputation, you'll find only a couple of posts that have been upvoted on intellectual grounds...

I was the King's Wit, which I found remarkably appropriate since I spend most of my time here making jibes and jokes. If you look at my reputation, you'll find only a couple of posts that have been upvoted on intellectual grounds...

Uh, sure you are, Lord Prelan.

Edit: Arghh, you said was. damnation you, sneaky past tense!

Edited by PorridgeBrick

Holy crap I somehow passed Awesomeness!? Now I've traded all my Atium for a Shardblade and I'm wondering if it was a good use of my money.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! ; ) (You know I don't mean it.)

It has already been officially confirmed that you keep your previous powers!

...well, maybe not official but it has been discussed!

...for...two posts...but Kadrok and I were in full agreement! That's gotta count for something right guys? ...right?

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

It has already been officially confirmed that you keep your previous powers!

...well, maybe not official but it has been discussed!

...for...two posts...but Kadrok and I were in full agreement! That's gotta count for something right guys? ...right?

Of course the King's Tester would want that to be true.