These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

Except when they're Highprinces.

I somehow went from renowned artifabrian, making Shardtanks and such, to barely surviving suicide by string and rock. Where did my life go so wrong?

Don't worry. It seems major life changes happen more often than they used to so I'm sure things will be on the up and up for you soon.

We're only looking out for your best interests. Knives and Eyes should never mix.

Well I'm an Inquisitor so, no eyes here, but for most people your probably right.

Unless of course, the knives happen to be hemalurgically charged :D

Besides @Inquisitor of Wit, you're safe from Kaladin's wrath for now - all spearmen are darkeyed. :)

I suppose your right most Spearmen are Darkeyes, except for Renarin and Kal kind of likes him.

Anyways I'm now an official Bridgeman so me and Kal are Friends. :)

I guess I'll still have to watch out for Kelsier he always has been judgmental with Inquisitors...

You know, it's hilarious to see people's comments about their ranks, glance to the left and see that the comment no longer applies because they've gone up a rank :)

It is most hilarious, Lady Gyorn. Let us now place friendly wagers on how long it takes for this post to become outdated. :D

Once I rode at the vanguard of the Everstorm itself, sweeping death and change across a continent.

Now I can tap and store attributes?

Correction: attribute

Whoever stole from me my destiny has made a...less powerful enemy.

Threats don't work when they are just empty words.

Nymp, you darkeyed skaa spearman. Get back into the streets where you belong! This area is for nobility and the Ministry only. My lessersw ho failed to keep you out will be punished. Severely. If the Canton of Inquisition heard about these slip ups, they would never stop trying to get us out of power.

Edit: Never mind, now I'm a gyorn.

Edited by Mailliw73

You all have played right into my plans of starting a destructive forum-wide war! 

Muahahahahahahaha!

...I just realized I am not actually Bluefingers. Dang.

Edited by Baine

You all have played right into my plans of starting a destructive forum-wide war! 

Muahahahahahahaha!

...I just realized I am not actually Bluefingers. Dang.

Nope, you're just a forgotten piece of land at the edge of Hallendren. Little, unimportant, that kind of thing... 

It is most hilarious, Lady Gyorn. Let us now place friendly wagers on how long it takes for this post to become outdated. :D

All of 24 hours apparently :). (Mainly due to that post which I really didnt expect to get rep over. Not that I'm complaining or anything :P)

Is it weird I can't remember what an arbiter is? One of many different forms of cosmere clerks, I think?

All of 24 hours apparently :). (Mainly due to that post which I really didnt expect to get rep over. Not that I'm complaining or anything :P)

Is it weird I can't remember what an arbiter is? One of many different forms of cosmere clerks, I think?

I think Arbiters were the Emperor's aides and advisors in TES. So if I am put into a coma and need my soul reForged, I'm expecting you to find someone to help me out. No pressure, I haven't attracted many assassins lately...

If that isn't a step up, then I don't know. And now excuse me, I have to pray to my storm.

Edit:

I suddenly went from awesome cosmere-aware Ghostblood to completely out-of-the-loop Son of Honor. I need to shoot higher.

Feel free to join my oppressed minority anytime.

Edited by Spark

I'm just a bridgeman.  

But proud of it.  I like to think of myself as something like Skar or maybe Rock.  

Lopen.

I got one of those "Bridge 4!" signatures by Brandon.. I'm thinking about writing him: "Ummmmm.. no."

Bridge men are cool. As long as you're in Bridge Four. The others are kinda depressing. There's lots of religious ranks this high up. I went from a high Prelan to a gyorn, I'm hoping the next one is nonreligious. Not that gyorns aren't cool.

Bridge men are cool. As long as you're in Bridge Four. The others are kinda depressing. There's lots of religious ranks this high up. I went from a high Prelan to a gyorn, I'm hoping the next one is nonreligious. Not that gyorns aren't cool.

The next one is an arbiter.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/7084-new-reputation-levels/#entry116468

;)

Hey, this is what I made the list for =)