These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

As long as I'm an atrium or steel misting, I can deal with this. It is a step back from god hood however.

I didn't know atriums were something I could put in my stomach and burn Allomantically ;)

(Couldn't resist.)

LOL! I'm on an iPad and it autocorrected it. I'm not even going to edit it because that's hilarious.

Hahaha, that is wonderful.

Words of Radiance spoilers for my next rank rant:

Truthless to Sentient Awakened Object. Huh. I'm going to assume that's because I died and now hold Nightblood too.

I'm dead serious when I say that wasn't intentional (I thought a thousand Breath made this one a good rank for 1000), but wow, this is hilarious.

Put both "please don't upvote me" and "please don't downvote me" in your sig. Then polite consideration and spite will even each other out. Either that, or you'll just confuse everyone , in which case they'll be too confused to change your rank so..... Good all round?

Edited by Delightful

Do we know which rank is from an unpublished work? I'm not seeing it.

I expect @porridgebrick had the right guess:

Jesk? We get to be Hoid?

The Liar of Partinel has released chapters on Brandon's website so the title of Jesk is public knowledge even though the story isn't published. It's probably a really high rank so we haven't reached it