Chaos

These Stupid Ranks

1,643 posts in this topic

In the time honored tradition of TWG's Stupid Titles thread (yes, TWG is back!) and the fact that our rep system is now overhauled, there are all sorts of dumb and exciting promotions that you can have! So, what is your current rank?

Plus, I'm sure more than a few of you want to figure out which rank is what. Good luck with that ;)

My favorite--and totally coincidental, I swear--person's rank is Peter, at the rank of Rambleman. Okay, it wasn't entirely coincidental, but once I happened to assign Rambleman to that place and I noticed Peter there... well, I couldn't resist. I'm so sorry. Kind of.

I just passed King's Wit and became Lord Prelan. From the life of the party to a boring tattoo face bureaucrat. At least this means I get to boss around all those people in the sixties and eighties who are obligators and regular prelans right?

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

A yes the new ranks, awesome!... Wait, whats a Forescout? The only thing I could find was the name of someone in silence, which admidetly I didn´t read yet.

Also, Chaos, given that you are a Truthless, where can we find your Oathstone?

Mwahaha! Bow before my newfound rank! Cower before my might! Admire my..... wait, Oldblood? That's my title? The 'blood' part is pretty good, but I think there's something better than 'Old' to go in front of it. Maybe.... something that rhymes with fight? It's right on the tip of my tongue. Oh well, I suppose I'll just go destroy some evil till I think of it.

I'm a member of the Cobalt Guard!

I'm very pleased with the new list. There's some obscure titles in there.

Bowe before ye Lord and Ruler, peones! Wyrn the King shall all ye rule! :D

Man, yesterday I was Mistborn. Now I doubt I'm even sentient. I do like the new variety of titles, though! Just need one more upvote to be a person again...  :)

Edit: Yes! I have moved up in the world.

Edited by Terra of Nalthis

Really? From a shard to an Oldblood? Wow. ;) I do like these ranks, though. I'm excited to see all the new negative levels

Edited by Mailliw73

Not yet they don't. We probably should have thrown jesk in there though.

Also, Chaos, given that you are a Truthless, where can we find your Oathstone?

You'd have to take it from me.

Wow!  I went from the Broken One back down to being an Elantrian.  At least most people got to be something new.  Now I got to work my way up to Wyrn so I can at least feel like I haven't gone back to square 1...err, whatever. :P   

Finally got to being a shard bearer now i'm property. 

Mwahaha! Bow before my newfound rank! Cower before my might! Admire my..... wait, Oldblood? That's my title? The 'blood' part is pretty good, but I think there's something better than 'Old' to go in front of it. Maybe.... something that rhymes with fight? It's right on the tip of my tongue. Oh well, I suppose I'll just go destroy some evil till I think of it.

Hey, those Oldbloods used to rule Alethkar...

Man, yesterday I was Mistborn. Now I doubt I'm even sentient. I do like the new variety of titles, though! Just need one more upvote to be a person again...  :)

Edit: Yes! I have moved up in the world.

Poor Pahn Kahl, just above Awakened Object. Bluefingers would be pissed.

Does anyone get to be an acolent or a mastrell?

Now if I used unpublished things, that would just be trolling ;) Someday...

But look at me. I was a Highprince, and now I'm Truthless? Apparently my leadership skills were not up to snuff.

Well. I am a prelan, I guess.

Used to be a Sliver, I think.

Hmm...

Ooh I'm the King's Wit!  Does this mean I have to/get to start insulting people now?

Since when does the King's Wit ask permission to insult people? ;)

Wow. I want to be Wit. Kings or not, I guess I don't care....

You know, I've always wondered what it would be like to go to a signing and act as Wit. Just sit on a stool and insult everyone that walks by to ask Brandon a question or get his signature... ;)

EDIT: What is an obligator?

Edited by Stroniax

Well, now I've got a storming lot more work to do before I can amount to anything. These new ranks are...Well, interesting.

EDIT: From Mistborn to Awakened Object. That's quite a fall. xD

Edited by Dalinar

So long as there is a Worldsinger rank I will be perfectly happy :)

Cos worldsingers are awesome :)

As long as I'm an atrium or steel misting, I can deal with this. It is a step back from god hood however.

Edited by jasonpenguin