Guess That Cosmere PLACE!

1 hour ago, The traveller said:

you mean as they are in era 2? where Jak the allomancer is exploring the pits of eltania!! haha.. ok. but what are the non human sentient beings? Kolloss?

Yup barely sentiant in this case but they are sentiant. More so than thier ancestors from era 1

42 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Rusting clever, that was!

Thanks man. I thought that the clue about it evoking the pits of hathsin was too much of a giveaway bit it wasn't. I'm really getting better at this. Yay 

U know when I first read allomancer Jak in AU , I thought he was a real adventurer and that he had rediscovered the atium mines and the pits of hathsin which was now called Eltania. Then I read it and it was well good. I was really surprised at the legend of the survivor and all but appreciated the glimpse into Koloss society but was still dissappointed. That was until I read handerwyms notes. I spent an hour laughing.

Edited by PrinceGenocide
Some polishing

2 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

U know when I first read allomancer Jak in AU , I thought he was a real adventurer and that he had rediscovered the atium mines and the pits of hathsin which was now called Eltania. Then I read it and it was well good. I was really surprised at the legend of the survivor and all but appreciated the glimpse into Koloss society but was still dissappointed. That was until I read handerwyms notes. I spent an hour laughing.

I just found him annoying. Hope the next newspaper clipping contains another Nicki Sauvage blurb instead of Allomancer Jak