Worth Reading?

whattheHoid

So, I have read pretty much everything by Brandon except for Alcatraz. This is mostly because I wanted to finish the Cosmere stuff first. I just finished the Rithmatist and I loved it. Is Alcatraz too young of a book? Like is it a kid's book or a YA book? Is it worth reading? I figure it probably is because it's a Brandon book, but I thought I would ask you guys you have read it already. Thanks friends!

Yes it does seem written for a younger audience perhaps the 10-15 crowd (about the same target audience as Rithmatist). That being said I am a adult and still thought they were fun.

I always encourage people to try different series and see if it appeals to them, and make up their own minds, because some of my favorite series people hate and some books others love I didn't like.

Edited by Ammanas

@whattheHoid I got a little confused because you posted in the Reckoners section of the forum (which I thought you were asking about), but you are asking about Alcatraz.

I haven't read Alcatraz, but my advice about trying new things still stands. Hopefully you have a library near by so if you don't like it its not a waste of money. Best of luck and happy reading!